Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother POW Match! Sona Buvelle vs Zoey Hamilton!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Smother POW Match! Sona Buvelle vs Zoey Hamilton! - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother POW Match! Sona Buvelle vs Zoey Hamilton!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:15 am

Sona would suddenly feel herself being forced to motorboat by Zoey. Sona was on the verge of passing out before finally lifting her head out from Zoey's breasts. Her face completely and wet from a combination of her drool, her sweat and Zoey's sweat. Sona was in a daze of lust, completely drunk on Zoey's sweet scent. Sona heard Zoey's begging, and smiled sweetly before crawling upward and would look down at Zoey. As she crawled upward, she left kisses all over Zoey's body and leaned down to kiss Zoey's lips, forcing her tongue into Zoey's mouth and made out with the Scot. With this lip lock, Sona was inadvertently depriving Zoey air while at the same time depriving herself of air. But Sona didn't come, moving her hands up and grabbing Zoey's head and deepened the kiss.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Smother POW Match! Sona Buvelle vs Zoey Hamilton! - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother POW Match! Sona Buvelle vs Zoey Hamilton!

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:31 am

After Zoey begged for Sona to smother her and released the breast smother she would helplessly look down as she hoped that Sona would just smother her. It seemed the mute bluenette was just too into it though as instead she slowly crawled up the Scot's body and left kisses on her body. Starting up her leg and thigh, causing Zoey to weakly purr and her face to get flushed as her body naturally squirmed against Sona's soft smooth wet lips. As the smaller bluenette made her way up Zoey's body she would plant kisses on her waist and slowly up to her chest before then kissing Zoey's nipple, causing the overworked larger bluenette to moan out in pleasure before Sona continued her advance.

Soon Sona would place a few kisses on Zoey's neck that would cause her to wildly squirm and shake her legs as well as moan loudly, the Scot couldn't contain her arousal anymore as she felt her sensitive neck being kissed by her opponent's experienced lips. Zoey completely broken and shameless at this point would just look up at Sona, practically begging the mute woman to lock lips with her even before she did.

Zoey would get her wish as Sona leaned her head down and locked lips with Zoey, the larger bluenette's lips would weakly push against and join with Sona's, but the exhausted woman's attempt at kissing was pathetic compared to her enthusiastic opponent. Sona would lock lips with Zoey for a deep kiss, piercing the Scot's lips with her tongue and grabbing the larger bluenette's head to force her deeper into the kiss. Truthfully Zoey was finding it hard to breath, but all she could do in her extreme state of exhaustion and arousal would be to weakly squirm and push her body against Sona's.

At this point both women's bodies would be drenched in sweat, saliva and cum. Sona's body felt incredibly warm and wet against Zoey's, encouraging the larger bluenette to let herself be eased under Sona, the kiss slowly taking away the Scot's energy until she was no longer even squirming under Sona. Before she knew it Zoey would pass out from a lack of oxygen, Sona literally sucking the strength out of her with the deep kiss. As she was lulled to sleep Zoey's lips would be covered in Sona's saliva and she would have the lingering taste of Sona's tongue and lips in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Winner: Sona
Sorry no POW backstage. Sorry if anyone was hoping for that!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4