Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei Empty Melina vs. carol vs. Kei

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 am

Standard Match
Triple Threat Elimination match
victory via pin, KO, submission or any means necessary

That was Melina's first time to fight in the crowd and in a official ring... she entered the ring wearing her open jacket that reveals her white bra and a tight sports shorts... she moved slowly towards the ring waving to the crowd in a quite shy manner... she then climbed the ropes and then leans to her corner thinking of "I'm nervous here.. all people will watch me and my opponent fight.. and I wonder who'll my opponent be.." she then stared at the opposite side of the ring waited for her opponent to climb up

Last edited by 511 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei Empty Re: Melina vs. carol

Post by Jessica Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Carol came out from the backstage as her theme song, "Rock and Roll" by Led Zepellin, started. The blonde rockstar walked her way down the ramp, waving and blowing kisses to her fans and the cams. She quickly climbed into the ring, where her opponent was waiting. She was wearing her typical yellow bikini and denim shorts, orange gloves and boots. The blonde stared at her opponent for a moment before introducing herself, in case Melina didnt know her. " I'm Carol Bradbury, nice to meet you...erhhmm.. What's your name? "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei Empty Re: Melina vs. carol

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

(thanks you two, was wondering when business would pick up XD)

Martyr No More cued up shortly after that and Kei came out. She looks at both of them, sighs silently to herself, expecting better for her debut here but she found a way to make it a bit amusing. "You've got a decent record Carol. And like me (she looks over at Melina) another 'new comer' to this promotion. I've been waiting for a while for a match, coming all this way for one and nothing yet, so I thought why not make this interesting, me, you, and you in a 3 way elimination match. How about it?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. carol vs. Kei Empty Re: Melina vs. carol vs. Kei

Post by meepo90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 pm

"hmmm I like that...well have any other ideas for the match that you wish to add up then?" she smiles at her opponent sees Kei as an interesting opponent...Melina then removed her jacket and lowered her shorts all that was left was her white bikini 2 piece... she stretched to her corner and jagged up a bit.."name is Melina... nice meeting both of you... well... let's not give each other a chance so that this can be a fair, good and hot fight between the three of us..ok?" she smiled

(carol's turn)...

Last edited by 511 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Kei didn't look amused with Melina's choice of attire but had a feeling something like this would happen eventually. She teases that she was going to do the same but instead grabs Melina and tosses her into the ropes and steps out of the way hoping Melina would run into Carol.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Carol's eyes widened as Melina came running towards her. She swiftly jumped off the mat and rested her legs on the ropes, the blue haired girl's face hitting the idol's crotch. Carol barely blushed, but even though it wasnt so embarrasing, she pushed her opponent away from her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 am

melina gets push aside... as she also blushed as she hit carol's crotch... and backs a bit still she didn't hear the bell ringing so she never began an attack she then stared at kei "hey! what the hell was that for!?" he leans to her corner.. facing kei

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 am

Kei smirked "Not my fault you weren't paying attention." She saw the referee calling for the bell before she did what she did. She looked over and noticed the time keeper fumbled the hammer that is used to actually ring it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 pm

'Two opponents.... and not friends of each other. This aint gonna be so hard.' The blonde rockstar thought, rubbing her chin. She heard the ring signalling the beggining of the match, but stayed where she was, waiting to see if one of her opponents wanted to make the first move.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am

feeling very mad at Kei, melina charged at Kei wearing her white bikini planning to clothesline her flat in the ground... she was quite good at fights that is Knock out or maybe hentai... still she continued and made the first attack to Kei... not minding carol on the other side of the ring

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next