Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! Empty Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:46 am

Wet and Messy Match
Ring: Pit with chocolate sauce
Attire: Bikinis
Rules: First to score 3 orgasms wins!

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! Tumblr_m956e1Svxs1qzvtljo1_500

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes you do! Come on Tira think of all the fun you're going to have, I'm so jealous!"

"Then how about you go!"

"Nuh uh, this is your match and deny it all you want I know you're excited. I mean your nipples are already..."

"Ugh fine fine just...stop talking alright? See you after I win."

Tira finished her exhausting conversation with her best friend and tag team partner Lyanna just as her entrance music was beginning to play, the purple haired woman waving goodbye in her usual overenthusiastic way until she disappeared when Tira turned the corner. She picked at her yellow bikini on the way to the arena entrance, adjusting it one last time to make sure her tits weren't just going to pop out before she got down to the ring. She wasn't satisfied they still wouldn't once she was done but it was time to step through the curtains so it would have to be good enough.

Walking down the ramp a bit of that enthusiasm Lyanna had said she was feeling started to come out, Tira smiling as she waved to the fans on her way to the pit of chocolate sauce that waited for her at the bottom of the ramp. The ring was gone, replaced with a pit surrounded on all sides by the usual ropes, Tira stepping through them and gasping the moment she felt the warm chocolate sauce on her skin. Her foot sank down to the ankle but it wasn't thick enough to make moving difficult, Tira walking across the pit to take a spot in the corner while she waited for her opponent to come on down.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! Empty Re: Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:13 am

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! <a href=Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! C55cc6214cbae529c43a9cf07e85727baa54845b_zpsy2ypbv8r" />

Erica was giddy. Tonight she was going to wrestle a beautiful woman and even better she was going to wrestle this woman in a pool of chocolate. Erica let out a small moan as Erica thought about how she was going to lick chocolate off every inch of her opponent. Erica soon heard her music play over the loudspeaker and Erica skipped out into the arena to the cheers and catcalls of the crowd.

Erica would continue to skip down to the ring making sure that her breasts bounced with every skip. Erica would to the ring and dipped her finger into the chocolate before pulling it out and licking it clean. "Mmmm, i can't wait to lick this off of you." Erica would say before stepping into the arena to greet her opponent. "Your beautiful."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match! Empty Re: Erica vs Tira in a Chocolate Sauce Hentai Match!

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:18 am

Tira didn't know anything about her opponent other than her name, Erica, and when the other woman's music began to play her eyes fixed themselves on the ramp out of curiosity for what she was in for that night. The first thing that drew her eyes were the orange blond hair but the woman's breasts were next, bouncing so much as she ran Tira was amazed they didn't jump right out of the woman's red bikini top. She stayed back in the corner until Erica stepped into the chocolate pit, striding across the pool to stand a foot away from being face to face with Erica.

"Uhh, thanks. You're pretty hot yourself." She answered after a moment, a bit caught off guard by the woman's attitude. Actually she reminded her a lot of Lyanna already, which was both a good thing and a bad thing. "You'll be one tasty desert, especially after I've dipped you in this tasty chocolate." Tira added with a warm grin, placing her hands on her hips as she sized Erica up.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 am

ERica couldn't help but giggle as Tira mentioned dipping her in the chocolate. "Mmm, that does sound delicious but i have a better idea. I think i should dip you in the chocolate then start licking until i get to your cream filled center." Erica would say before taking a step towards Tira to shove her chest into Tira's. "If you want maybe i will let you even have a taste of me." Ercia would say before trying to slip one of her legs behind Tira before pushing her backwards, hoping to Tira would fall down into the delicious chocolate.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Her food slipped for an instant though she was luckily able to catch herself before falling, the chocolate sauce proving every bit as slippery as she had figured it would. Erica moved closer in the short time she was distracted, Tira glancing back up from her feet to find the busty woman face to face with her, their chests pressed firmly together causing a not quite unwelcome sensation to stir within her. "You'' she began, bringing her left hand up to give one of Erica's breasts a firm prodding. "Won't have to worry about letting me do anything."

Tira was feeling rather confident in that moment, their breasts were about equal in size and weight but she felt she had a power advantage between them. That ended abruptly when her leg slipped out from under her and she ended up on her ass in the warm chocolate sauce! She made a small splash with some of the desert splattering up her back and sides.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Erica couldn't help but giggle as Tira fell backwards and splashed down into the chocolate. "Oops, looks like you made a mess. Here let me help you clean up." Erica would say with a playful smile on her face. Erica would then jump forward to tackle Tira into the chocolate while making sure her breasts slammed into Tira's.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:30 am

Tira was a little shaken up by that unexpected tumble down into the chocolate pool, sitting on her rear with one hand behind her supporting her while the other wiped some of the desert out of her eyes. "Wait, what?" She said, only half hearing what Erica said before the woman slammed into her, driving her down flat on her back with chocolate spilling over them both this time. She groaned under the pressure of Erica's tits against her own, reaching around to clasp her hands behind the woman's back for a firm hug, not even thinking about the added grinding between their tits.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Erica would smile as she lay on top of the chocolate covered Tira. Erica would lean forward and lick Tira's lips as Tira wrapped her arms around Erica. "Mmmm, you taste delicious." Erica would say before letting out a moan as Tira caused their breasts to rub together. "I knew you were a kinky girl."

Erica would then grab two handfuls of chocolate before slamming it into Tira's face and hair. "Let's get messy." Erica could say as she couldn't help but cover Tira in chocolate.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:25 am

Qu...quiet you!" Tira stammered out with a deep blush on her face, her backside wiggling in the chocolate with Erica weighing down on top of her keeping her firmly stuck in the warm desert sauce. That sauce had splashed over everything but her front since Erica's own body had shielded that part of her and the warming sensation it provided was only making her blush harder. "What possibly is giving you that idea?" She asked in surprise just before Erica shoved two handfuls of chocolate into her face, causing her to sputter and flail about underneath Erica as she fought to catch a breath, releasing her grip on Erica to push against the woman's chest instead, fingers sinking into those pillowy breasts accidentally.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Erica would let out a moan as Tira grabbed onto her tits. "Mmmm, see i knew you were a kinky girl." Erica would then take her chocolate covered hands and move them down to Tira's breasts to rub the chocolate into them. "I can't wait to lick all of this chocolate off of you." Erica would say before leaning forward to lick Tira's cheek to taste some of the chocolate.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next