by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer Instinct

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Killer Instinct - Page 7 Empty Re: Killer Instinct

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:29 am

Sweat. Heat. A thick perfume hung in the air, the scent of Blossom’s odor mixing with Death Bunny’s, a rich, heady smell that she’d only had the pleasure of once before. One amazing night…

It was quiet in the room, and every sound they made echoed throughout the rafters. Every little breath, every huff. Blossom’s breaths were hard, slowing, but strong, and she could feel herself coming down from the ‘wrestling high’ - the amazing rush after an amazing match, after she'd given it her all and not come up wanting. For the first time in a long while, she knew what it was like to come out on top of a match. To be a winner.

And for that, she had the beautiful woman beside her to thank.

Blossom just watched her for a moment, wondering if anybody saw what she saw in the bunny-eared brawler. She was majestic in so many ways. Tall. Strong. Proud. Honorable in ways no one seemed to understand. It was almost like she was born as the wrong gender in the wrong time, as if she should've been some warrior in an ancient tribe at the edge the world.

Blossom didn't think she could love Death Bunny more than she did. Then her lover spoke, and she learned how wrong that notion was.

”Margaret Dougal.” She said it out loud once, just to let her tongue get a feel for it. Blossom rolled over and moved on top of Death Bunny, straddling her waste and crawling her way up. Inch by inch, bit by bit, letting their slickened bodies rub against each other until they were face to face. Eye to eye. Mouth to mouth.

”Hello, Ms. Dougal.” Her smile widened as she moved lower, tapping their noses together. ”A pleasure to meet you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Ever since they had taken steps forward in bringing their relationship to the next level, steps that had led them both straight into Blossom's bedroom, Bunn-...Margaret, had been inwardly wracking her bunny-eared head as to how this exact moment should go down. Or if it even should. If you were close enough to share your bed with someone, it stands to reason that you can share something as basically innocuous as your name. But when you adopt a new persona and immerse yourself to the obsessive lengths that she had, it was almost like she wasn't that person,...Margaret, anymore.

Still, she knew this was an inevitably.

Blossom couldn't go around calling her by her wrestling name forever. And she had long since earned the right to not be kept in the dark anymore about certain things. Adhering to the terms of their competitive wager was the primary motivation behind unveiling something so deeply secretive as her God given name, but Margaret had honestly just used this spar as the perfect circumstance to take that next step forward. But just saying those two words aloud unleashed a nostalgic torrent of swirling emotions and memories long since locked away. For a moment, Margaret just stood vacantly up at the ceiling in a sort of split personality trance, not really knowing who she was...

Until she felt her waist straddled, along with the prowling sensuality that came afterwards. Blossom mounting Margaret and crawling triumphantly atop her defeated adversary as if this was the titillating aftermath of a hentai match. She remained inert aside from some reflexive squirming from the added weight and warmed over breaths against Blossom's lips, all of her inner turmoil melting way thanks to the sweaty and soothing warmth of her grappling lover. Her eyes having been closed up till this point until she opened them with that deadened gaze of hers miraculously showing a bright, purple radiance...as if she were a totally different person.

"...Hey."

"......tell me. Is it kinda weird that I get really turned on whenever you slam me around like that....*chuckle*...."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Moments like this, Blossom realized how beautiful Death Bunny was. Not just ‘sexy’, but honestly gorgeous in an amazing way. She always seemed so mysterious and dark, with this mystique about her, which made it all the more satisfying when she took off the veil and you got to look underneath. And, small surprise, she loved what she saw. The way the light reflected off those violet eyes, the softness of her cheeks, the way her aroma seemed to fill the room - it was all amazing. Blossom felt like she could’ve lived in this single moment forever.

”Weird?” Blossom matched Death Bunny’s rare chuckle with one of her own. ”Kind of. A little. Notsomuch for our job, though - probably not even the weirdest AFW related thing I’ve seen all week.”

She leaned down and placed a peck on Death Bunny’s nose, before moving her head to the side and nuzzling cheek-to-cheek with her powerful paramour. She nibbled at her lover’s ear for a moment, gave it a teasing lick, then spoke right into with a whisper.

”Thank you. Thank you for sharing this with me. Thank you for letting me in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Going from an internal identity crisis to being in a peaceful state of zen-like tranquility. It was amazing the effects that Blossom had on her nowadays, all of her inner voices being silenced in one chipper smile and cherubic face staring down at her. It was as if nothing else mattered in the world as long as they were together, and the rest could sort itself out. That sense of unbridled peace of mind probably being the reason why D.B. suddenly started becoming a fountain of kinky information, the bunny girl smiling blissfully before Blossom started nibbling and suckling on her earlobe.

Blossom apparently still knowing all of D.B's sweet spots despite their time apart. The grim bunny girl cooing gently from the slathering licks to her ear as she arched her back reflexively to brush their chests together. Her heartbeat ratcheting up several notches from underneath the equally sweaty grappler before she wrapped am arm around Blossom's waist with her other hand clasping the back of her scruffy haired head. D.B. held Blossom tighter than ever before while nestling her face into her collarbone, a twinge of moisture felt against Blossom's neck that was either droplets of sweat...or the onset of tears from watery eyes.

"...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for always leaving you...I don' know what's wrong with me...But now I know I'm happier with you in my life than without." D.B. uttered into Blossom's neck, countering her lover's gratefulness with her own regretfulness. Tumbling over to the side now having them switch positions. D.B. tilting her head back to have their lips touch and truly reignite memories of that passionate night. A slow, tender, but commanding kiss with rhythmic mouth movements before D.B. separated their panting mouths, but kept their foreheads touching.

"I promise you...I'm staying for keeps...alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:02 am

Mmm. Death Bunny’s sweat even tasted better than normal people’s, Blossom was sure of it.

She could’ve stayed like this forever, just laying on top of Death Bunny’s soft body, kissing her, licking her, loving her, and it wouldn’t have been a waste of times in her eyes. One of the great things about her lover’s body was that it was surprisingly soft. Sure, she had muscles to spare, but she was also quite voluptuous, with a chest that Blossom’s face could get lost in and hips that seemed perfectly shaped to meet her own and an ear that was just big enough to be properly nibbled.

But Death Bunny wasn’t one to be passively chewed on. True to her aggressive form, Blossom suddenly found herself flipped about, with a strong kiss following soon after. She let herself be caught up in the moment, as they teleported away for an instant - suddenly they weren’t in the ring anymore, but back in her own bed, exploring each other for the first time. It was experience she’d lived over dozens of nights since their first time, and it was just as fresh as ever.

”All right. But.” Blossom pressed her forehead to Death Bunny’s. ”Don’t just tell me that. Show me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7