by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drowning my Sorrows

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drowning my Sorrows - Page 3 Empty Re: Drowning my Sorrows

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 am

Annabelle felt a little dumb for not making the connections sooner. She was so caught up in just kicking Belinda's ass that she didn't really care to think about her last name. It definitely explained why she was so tough. Being a part of a family with someone that famous meant that she had a reputation to live up to, and that she'd have to work hard to make that happen. She had to give her at least a little credit, trying to overcome someone with a reputation like Cecilia couldn't be easy.

At least, not for her. Annabelle didn't care how famous she was. She was going to beat Belinda, and then she was going for Cecilia.

Belinda's crack at her about the belt made the redhead roll her eyes before taking another shot. The room was starting to spin a bit, but all of her stress was gone. Now, she was really having a good time. "If you can even get the belt, which I doubt, I'll be happy to take it from you," she said, her words starting to slur just a bit. She made a note to start to slow down before she got too drunk. A note she quickly forgot.

"Yaknow... you've got guts. You aren't afraid to talk smack. I like that. I don't like you but... you know, you don't suck."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 am

Belinda took a shot of her own when Annabelle rolled her eyes, she couldn't help but do so as she was awaiting Annebelle's response. Though to her surprise the response from the redhead was quite mellow, if not a bit cocky as well. The blond would chuckle out light and twirl the empty glass in her hand around a bit. 

" We'll see if you can ~" Belinda let out as she would then reach out for another shot, she was starting to get quite tipsy...or well rather beyond that, the room was starting to sway a bit for her. " I suppose I get that from my sister, though I prefer to not talk smack...you know, unless I can back it up." Belinda let out  and stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner towards Annabelle. 

" Well...thanks, I've always wanted to not suck ~" The Swede teased yet again as she would then down the shot and put the glass down on the table. " You don't suck either, Red." The Swede spoke out as she would lean back and stretch her arms out over the booth, slumping her head backwards so she could look up at the ceiling a bit. " Phew...I think I need to slow down with the drinking for a little bit." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:37 pm

"Oh trust me, I can," Annabelle replied. The thought of getting a shot at the title at some point was pretty appealing. It would make it even better if she could take of from Belinda. She wanted to beat her at some point, and if that time was during a title shot, that would make it all the sweeter. She'd get her back, and take the title from her. It's a win win. Unfortunately, she wouldn't see action for a while in her condition. And even after she heals up, she'll need to get back in shape before stepping into the ring.

When Belinda said she was going to slow down, Annabelle laughed a bit, grabbing one more glass and raising it. "Suit yerself," she said before downing the last shot. After setting down the glass she rested her chin on her hand. The room was definitely starting to spin. But she didn't care how drunk she was, she was having fun. It helped her forget the night, and it made Belinda seem less annoying. She'd have to go drinking with her more often.

"I want a rematch though, blondie. And I want it soon," Annabelle slurred, her eyes a bit hazy as they settled onto Belinda.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Belinda leaned back, her head lolling a bit as she would soon enough reach out for another shot glass as Annabelle took one, even though she said she was going to slow down it didn't seem as if that was going to be the case. Instead Belinda would down a shot and then go right back to leaning back against the booth. She would let out a long yawn following the the shot.

When she heard that Annabelle wanted a rematch the Swede would perk up a bit, the slurring words of her redheaded rival as those eyes were set on the Swede. Belinda would look right back towards the fellow red-eyed beauty and smile towards her, that smile soon enough turned into a grin....

" Hah, you'll get one...but only if you can prove that you should have one." Belinda teasingly let out as she would place her elbow down against the table, smirking at Annabelle as she offered the girl a drunken arm-wrestling contest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:30 am

Annabelle gave Belinda a goofy smile when she told her she had to ear her shot at a rematch. As if she hadn't earned it already. Their match had been so close, and she had only gotten lucky. If the redhead had gotten her with one more good move, then she would have been the one to walk out of that ring the winner. So she definitely earned it. But Belinda's cockiness was cute, at least it was while she was drunk.

"Alright," she said sitting back up straight, though a little wobbly, before placing her elbow down and clasping hands with the pretty blonde. "But yer gonna regret givin' me this chance." Annabelle's words were starting to slur more and more, she was growing more sleepy as the alcohol started to really kick in. But she wasn't going to let that stop her from beating her in this little contest. At least she'd have some kind of victory under her belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:47 am

Both both girls now fairly drunk from the looks of it and both of them seemingly looking to be fairly competitive still. That seemed just how things were between the two of them though so maybe that wasn't a bad thing...neither was them being drunk.

The Swede and the lovely redhead were now looking to want to start off that arm wrestling contest. After a few seconds of awkwardly trying grab a hold of each other's hands. When they finally got locked up...the blond would smirk towards Annabelle. " We both know I'm stronger than you, Red." Belinda let out teasingly to Annabelle as she would take a deep breath and ready herself up for this whole contest to start.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:32 pm

When the two of them locked hands, after fumbling a bit doing so, Annabelle gripped Belinda's hand tightly, showing her that she meant business. She may believe that she was the stronger girl, but she was going to prove her wrong right here, right now. And then, when she was healed up, she was going to prove it to her in the ring too. Annabelle grinned a goofy grin as she thought about getting back into the ring with her. Painful or not, it was fun.

"You wish... um... blondie!" With that, Annabelle pushed against Belinda's arm, trying to get the upper hand early and show her just ow tough she was. The force of it put some pressure on her injured ribs, but the pain was dulled a lot thanks to the drinks. Plus, she didn't care too much about it right now. All that was on her drunken mind was beating Belinda. That, and she fought back the thought that the blonde was pretty cute too. But that was probably the drink talking... probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 am

Belinda and Annabelle locked up and instantly both of the lovely, busty and drunk women started to pour in pressure into the arm wrestling contest. The Swede and her redheaded rival locked into an intense contest as they sat with eyes glaring at each other as best as they could. The patrons of the crowd would look on at the two who was now starting to draw a bit of a crowd as they recognized the two of them...considering that some of the people in this bar had been watching their match just an hour or so ago on the Tv's in the bar.

" Hah...y-you're going down...Red!" The Swede let out as her hand tightened around Annabelle's. The drunk Belinda would proceed to try and bring about a bit more force and pressure, trying to start gaining advantage and leverage over Annabelle by trying to force the redhead's arm down closer and closer towards the table!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:01 am

As the crowd gathered around them, some of them openly gawking and talking about how they recognized them from the AFW, Annabelle and Belinda locked hands and shared and intense stare. The redhead didn't care about any of them, and she barely even noticed them. She was far too focused on Belinda. That, and she was too drunk to have that kind of attention span.

"In yer dreams!" The sexy redhead yelled as she pushed back against Belinda's pressure. The blonde was a lot stronger than she looked, and Annabelle gritted her teeth with the effort to push back. Her own arm started to go down toward the table, and the crowd started to let out some scatter cheers. She wasn't having it though. She pushed with all of her effort to keep her arm from losing any more ground, and to try and gain the advantage over Belinda.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:29 pm

The crowd around were certainly interested in the arm wrestling contest between the two drunken beauties who were locked in a deadly and intense struggle through their hazy minds. Both of them glaring at each other as they flexed their arms and struggled through the pain. " Nngh..." Belinda winced out as Annabelle managed to claw her way back up towards their starting position. The busty Swede though didn't slow down....

She tried to flex her arm even more and dig in with a lot more power, pain running up through her ribcage and back as the Swede tried to bend and pull Annabelle's arm down yet again! Looking to struggle and try to overpower her redheaded rival, maybe even slam the hand of the busty beauty before her down...of course with as much power as she was putting in she doubted it would be a soft landing for that hand. 

Belinda didn't have the capability to answer Annabelle back now, as she was far too focused on beating her intense redheaded rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next