by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drowning my Sorrows

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drowning my Sorrows - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning my Sorrows

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:33 pm

After the waitress wandered off, Annabelle rested her chin on her hand. Hearing Belinda moan from her pain reminded her of her own, and she winced. The match had not been kind to either of them, and she ended up getting it a bit worse than her blonde acquaintance here. Hopefully a few shots would help her forget that the person she was drinking with injured her enough to put her out of work for the next god knows how long.

Once their drink arrived, both Annabelle and Belinda grabbed a shot, the blonde toasting to their match. Grumpy as she was about the loss, she couldn't deny that the match was fought well by both of them. She wouldn't have lost to anyone, so Belinda was definitely strong, and she couldn't take that away from her. In that sense, she respected her.

"Here here," she replied, lightly taping her glass against Belinda's before tipping her head back and taking her shot, letting the refreshing burn of the drink warm her bones. She reached for her last glass, staring at it.

"Are you like this with everybody?" Annabelle asked suddenly before taking the second shot, slapping the glass back down to the table. "Do you always try to be buddy buddy with everyone? I tried to make it clear to you that I didn't want to speak to you. So why did you insist on it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:36 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders as she heard Annabelle's words, she was sort of surprised at the question and the tone that the woman was using, she shook her head a bit and would take her drink, sipping a bit at it. She took a second to take a deep breath and then decided to set her glass down. 

" Well, You see...." Belinda let out as if she was about to speak in a rather serious manner. " I kinda just thought you'd need someone to talk to~" Belinda switched gears, putting on a bright smile towards Annabelle. " I think you can think of me as a bit of a good natured idiot that way, I tend to want to help...and Since I knew the feeling of you know...suffering a bad defeat, I figured I could help you out." Belinda let out as she would then laugh out a bit. " I mean, things haven't gone spectacularly for me...Only lately did things start to pick up again." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 am

Two shots in, and Annabelle was starting to fell at least a little bit better than she was before. She was still angry that she lost, but a little less so now. Belinda's responce seemed pretty predictable. She wanted to help her out because she was upset at her loss, which, in hindsight, was nice of her. She should have just left her alone when she asked her to, then neither of them would be sitting her with busted ribs.

The redhead raised her hand, waving over the waitress and order more shots. "I don't see why you're complaining. At least you have wins under your belt. I've lost both my matches, so forgive me if I'm not sympathetic," she said, grabbing one of the glasses as soon as it was put down and downing it.

Annabelle sat back in her chair, her finger circling the top of another glass as she stared at it, thoughtful. "I've trained hard, I know many forms of fighting. And yet, I come here, and I still lose my first two matches." She glanced up at Belinda, her expression much calmer. "I'm pretty sure you can't relate."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 pm

As more shots came on the behest of Annabelle the young Swede would take another shot of her own, smiling at the waitress as she brought those shots to them. Belinda would bring it up in a light toasting motion before bringing it to her lips and downing it. She would shake her head a bit and then let out a light sigh...things were already starting to feel quite a bit better. 

Hearing Annabelle talk tho the Swede would laugh out after the redhead finisher her words. " So you lost to Me and Amy Evans ?....When I started out lost to two people who aren't even really around much, hell I think one of them quit. Though one of them was rather impressive~" Belinda let out as she would take another shot, looking on at Annabelle. 

" I've trained hard to, and I have to live up to the fact that the toughest girl in this whole place is my older sister. Don't think you're the only one with problems...is all that I'm saying. " Belinda would down the shot and then place the shot glass down, pointing at the sexy redhead. " You're beautiful, strong, skilled, tough as nails. You shouldn't be so down, you gave me one hell of a fight and I'm sure you've gotten noticed by a lot of fans because of it." Belinda would flash a smile towards Annabelle and then move to grab her beer, looking to take a big chug from it. " So relax okay ?" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:04 am

Annabelle downed another shot before immediately downing another right after it. Belinda told her of her own experience when she started in the AFW, and it was similar to her own. It made her feel a little stupid for pouring her guts out to her. Hell, she felt stupid for doing it at all, and she probably wouldn't be if it weren't for the drinks. At the same time, it felt good to vent. It made her think back at their tussle in the locker room. If they had talked like this, things probably wouldn't have gone down the way they did. She definitely wouldn't have busted ribs, that's for sure.

Her head was starting to swim, so she slowed down on the drinking, not wanting to get so drunk that she couldn't think straight. But at least she was the perfect amount of drunk to forget how much pain she was in, and to almost forget her distaste for Belinda. In fact, now that she was relaxed, and the stress of her loss was slowly washing away, she could honestly say that Belinda was quite the pretty girl. Or maybe it was the booze talking... either way, she was okay with it.

"I'm as relaxed as I can be," she said, eyeing another shot, bet deciding to wait until her head stopped swimming before she could take another. "But, I refuse to lose another match. I came here to become the best. Even better than that 'tough' sister of yours. So losing isn't something I can afford anymore."

The redhead eyed Belinda, her serious face melted into a much more relaxed one. "So, you're chasing the coat tails of your older sister, eh? Living in her shadow, are you?" she said, realizing after she said it how condescending she sounded. "Um... sorry. I mean to say that it must be hard trying to live up to a family reputation."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she looked on at Annabelle, smiling a bit as she watched the woman down another shot. At this rate they would need a lot more drinks. Belinda would wave over towards the waitress and when she came around the Swede would tell her to keep the drinks coming whenever they signaled it, so they wouldn't have to keep ordering shot after shot. 

With Annabelle saying what her goal was the Swede would let out a light chuckle. " Looks like we are very similar in that regard. I plan on becoming the best there is here, no matter what. Hence why I didn't lose to you, and won't lose to anyone." Belinda let out as she would take one of the new shots and down it. Her head wasn't exactly feeling so lucid right now, it wasn't exactly a smart thing to down shot after shot after shot, especially on a rather empty stomach. She would roll her neck a bit on her shoulders and then narrow her eyes as Annabelle spoke out in that rather condescending manner.

She would shortly enough laugh out a little bit. " It's fine. I've gotten used to that. I'm tired of it, hence why I'm doing what I can do step out of that shadow....we'll see how it goes, but yeah. I don't intend to be in that shadow for long." Belinda let out as she would look on at Annabelle. 

After a few seconds Belinda would move her hand forward and pat Annabelle's shoulder. " Though you! You're way too tough to not end up being a fighting force like none other. I mean look at me ? I don't think Alaina managed to beat me up as much as you did. Though she didn't really have a chair, a table and a ladder to use ~ Haha~" Belinda let out, cheerful now. She had a feeling that Annabelle wasn't a bad person, since they first met and it seemed as if she was starting to see that she was right.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:13 am

Talking about her Belinda's sister seemed to touch a bit of a nerve with her, considering her glare. Even though she didn't particularly like her, she felt a little bad for what she said. Living in someone's shadow wasn't something anyone wanted to do. And she wasn't weak by any means. Annabelle considered herself to be one of the toughest girls here, even if she was new, and if Belinda could beat her, she wasn't weak.

"I don't know, or care who your sister is. You're still tough... I guess," Annabelle said, added the last part just before downing one more shot. The more and more she talked to her blonde adversary, the more she felt she could relate to her. Maybe not the sister part, but the two of them were largely the same. They both had a shakey start, and they both had something to prove. She didn't know if she could ever see her as a friend, but she was definitely someone she thought she could respect at least.

"I don't know who this 'Alaina' is, but even if I didn't have a weapon, I'd still have found a way to bust you up," the redhead said, finally flashing her a cocky grin. Her mood was lifted thanks to venting. And the drinks helped too.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:11 am

" Haha, thanks for the compliment." Belinda let out as she would as she would take another shot, twirling the shot glass around a bit as she would narrow her eyes at Annabelle. Not really sure what to make out of what the redhead was saying, she wondered just how drunk she was. The Swede would take a deep breath and then shake her head....

Which was not a good thing as it only made her head swim around even more. It felt as if she had just dunked her head upside down in water....She would take her shot and drink it before placing it down on the table...slowly. " So...you don't know who Alaina Sanders is ? The Entropy Champion. Or who the older sister of Belinda Northman is ? Haha...just how drunk are you ?" Belinda teased as she would then finally let out a sigh. " My sister's name is Cecilia by the way." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 am

Annabelle wasn't really too interested in the reputation of some of the other wrestlers in the AFW. Truthfully, they were all the same to her, stepping stones. She knew a few names that were a little too famous to ignore, but other than that, they didn't mean anything. It didn't really matter who they were, they were just there to help her get to the top. She saw Belinda differently than the others now, of course. She had respect for her, if nothing else. She couldn't say the same for anyone else. But then, she hadn't wrestled any of them.

"Hmph, not drunk enough," Annabelle said. She reached for another shot and raised it her lips. But she stopped short when Belinda told her her sister's name.

She lowered the glass, her eyes locking on hers. She felt like an idiot for not making the connection sooner. "Cecilia Northman. And you're... shit. I guess I am pretty drunk already. You'd think I'd have caught that," she said, setting the glass down. "I guess that makes sense. That's a big reputation to live up to."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:14 am

Belinda would start to laugh a little bit when she watched Annabelle try and connect the dots. It was a rather funny sight and Belinda just couldn't help herself from laughing out loud at it. She would shortly enough shrug her shoulders. The Swede would look on at Annabelle for a few more seconds and then let out a sigh. " What can you do...I mean, I'm gonna surpass her, you'll see." The Swede let out as she would take a shot. 

She'd swipe it down and then smile at Annabelle. " I'll become Friction champ and stand at the top in this league soon enough. When I am, I will even give you a shot at the belt. Though You'll probably come up short yet again~" Belinda tease the redhead as she would then lean back in her seat, spreading her arms out over the booth couch and relaxing...the movement strained her ribs but she was damn well gonna take a little discomfort of it meant she could relax.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next