Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Layla vs Hikari

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Layla vs Hikari - Page 2 Empty Re: Layla vs Hikari

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 am

Hitting the floor she was caught by the woman and forced down into the floor as Hikari set herself up on her stomach and started to trap her in a side headlock that kept her down and restricted for the moment.

Though she wasnt about to go down for long as she started to bring her fist up and rive it into her opponents belly while wrapping her arms around her body. From there she woukd attempt to try and push her off to the side and get free.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:10 am

Hikari didn't waste any time in shifting her headlock to rub the side of Layla's face against her covered breasts instead of her side, giggling as she did her best to give Layla the close up view she undoubtedly wanted. So she was shocked to feel Layla drive her fist up into her unguarded stomach, grimmacing as she was forced to let go of Layla and push her away. "Ow! And here I was playing nice." Hikari pouted, sticking her tongue out at Layla as she got back up to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:39 am

Layla stood up as she was free from Hikari and smiled as she looked at the girl. "Oh we are, I havent started to play rough sweety."Layla said as she stuck her tounge out once again as she moved around the ring.

Wanting t resume control of her opponent once again she moved around and tried to get the advantage over her opponent and take her dwin with a hurricanrana to get back on top.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 am

"Oh so you want to play rough huh? Well I can help with that!" Hikari said excitedly, pumping her right arm into the air and then pointing back at herself with her thumb. She slipped back into a wrestling stance to match Layla, mirroring her as best she could while waiting to see what the girl would try next. She didn't expect her to jump into the air however, Hikari's going wide in awe at the woman's vertical leap, that awe becoming shock when Layla wrapped her legs around Hikari's head and took her for a ride. She spun around and then flipped forward to land on her back, for a second time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:44 am

Layla smirked as Hikari seemed intent to start bringing it, however Layla was already on the attack. Catching her head between her legs she twisted her body and brought her down with a hurricanrana to start things off and quickly moved forward to get on top of her.

"Better start then before I get ahead of you." she said as she pulled her up and into her chest for a breast smother as she hooked her legs around her waist to restrain her.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 am

Hikari laid there on the mat blinking for a few seconds, her mind trying to get a handle on what had just happened and failing to get past the part where Layla flew through the air like a majestic bird. That kind of acrobatics was impressive and she hadn't though the woman capable of it, this match was getting more exciting by the moment! She tried to sit up only to find Layla already dropping into her lap, Hikari grabbing onto the woman's side while Layla wrapped her arms around her head and pulled her face down between those lovely breasts!

"Gawh!" Hikari's muffled protests were lost amidst that glorious cleavage, her hands pushing against the woman's stomach but not exactly hard enough to dislodge those legs and arms of hers. Not quite yet anyway.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:46 am

"Oh dont worry Hikari, I wont knock you out. But I will make sure your not in much of a position to interrupt my fun." she said as she was pressing her chest down on her with enough force to cut off her breathing. She could feel her trying to fight her off but Layla was doing her best to stay seated.

Moving her legs up and trying to wrap them around Hikari's legs to secure her spot further she would pat her head and giggle as she adjusted her chest to try and keep it firmly on her face..

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Layla must have been from a family of glue makers for how fast she had become stuck to her, Hikari doing her best to shove the woman off of her but it seemed the harder she pushed the more stuck she became. Seeing as sheer force wasn't going to cut it Hikari's mind turned to ways to convince Layla to pull away of her own free will, and since this was a humiliation match after all her options were quite numerous.

She stopped pushing up against Layla's stomach and instead slid her hands up until she was cradeling the woman's impressive bust, Hikari giving each mound a teasing squeeze or three before showing her hand and going for the real prize, Layla's top. Hooking her fingers over the edge of her tank top in the front Hikari tugged downwards so she could give those lovely mounds a direct suckling.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Keeping her in place despite all her protests Layla should have figured something was up when she stopped struggling as much. Surely she didn't go out that fast right? Well to her it seemed that way and she didn't question her slower and less threatening movements. Though her mind caught on fast enough when she started to squeeze her breasts she figured in the moment that was Hikari trying to get some fun out of her situation, then she pulled on her top..

Suddenly she felt Hikari sucking on her breast now that she had removed some of her top out of the way and her body twitched from the soft touch of her lips. "Hmm!..uh..okay cutie...well played." She muttered mostly to herself as she decided to pick her battles and pull away, taking a little longer then she wanted but still pulling it off.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 am

It took a bit longer than Hikari had thought it might but Layla retreated all the same, a little to Hikari's disappointment if she was honest though, she had quite enjoyed the sampling of Layla's breasts she had stolen. "Not really, you managed to get away from me after all." Hikari pointed out, choosing not to acknowledge that it had been her who had been stuck there for a time. She caught her breath with a few deep gulps of air then rose back to her feet, never taking her hungry eyes off of Layla as she did so. "Quite the lovely chest you have there ya know?" Hikari commented with a sultry grin, practically sliding over towards the woman to keep them within a foot of each other.

Hikari then shrugged and went right for the goal, her hands shooting out to cup Layla's now naked breasts but onyl for a quick squeeze. She'd then spin around on her back foot and give Layla a not so gentle nudge towards the corner of the ring.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next