Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 10 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 pm

That was not exactly what Gina had wanted to imply, but obviously the sexy Greek was so caught up in the idea that the Brazilian had taken advantage of her that she had taken it as granted that Gina wanted her to beg for an orgasm. But okey dokey, if she wanted it that way...

"Maybe you want to spend all night here with me. Contrary to you, I would not complain.."
She said with a slightly puzzled impression just to play along with the idea of her opponent while she did not exactly lower or raise the speed of her penetrating hand.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 10 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Athena was just hoping the tennis brat would give her the release she wanted but it seems she would be granted her wish.Still if the roles were reversed then the librarian doubted she would do as she wanted without hearing the other person beg for it.

So when she heard that the Brazilian wanted to spend all night with her she doubted she could survive if she did not have a orgasm soon.With that in mind the Greek woman would just whisper ''would love to but first please make me cum!!'' as she tries her best not to moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Staying around in AFW obviously made you somewhat paranoid and also a sucker for your own ideology, Athena could have probably spared herself this little embarrassment. And best of it all was that Gina would have been in the position Athena was, but the girl had took too long and the Brazilian had burned through her short fuse of patience.

Gina could not help herself but grin widely when her former opponent finally caved in.
"Such a good girl."
She finally let her mouth say aloud what her mind was thinking while she would finally proceed to quicken her pace and milk the orgasm out of her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:21 am

Athena was angry at herself for not being able to endure it for a moment as she could no longer resist , and ask the tennis brat to make her cum to her own embarrassment. Still the librarian would have to admit she would have done the same, but the fact that the Brazilian had a grin on her face after hearing she cave in and respond by saying she was such a good girl rubbed her the wrong way. ''Just shut up and do it already''moaned the Greek woman as she was quickly being forced to a orgasm as Gina quicken the pace and finally made her cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Wearing her grin like a scarf surely was not the nicest thing to do, but Gina was not too fazed by it. In her mind, Athena had every chance, every advantage and every opportunity and the girl still had blown it somehow, while she had done all the work still. That it also stroked her ego was a positive side effect of course...

"And here we...go."
She commented lightly when Athena finally came under her hand. Still a smug grin on her face, she would let her former opponent lie where she was before she would grab her robe from the ground in a fluid motion and dash in a hoping motion toward the door.
"Bye, bye!"
She would comment with a wink of her hand before disappearing out of the eyes of the camera.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Athena was panting heavily after she had an orgasm as she did not look at the tennis brat at first , as she was recovering from the intense orgasm she just had endured.Still when she heard Gina say bye she would look up and watch as the Brazilian was already walking towards the door with her robe in hand.At first the librarian would not panic as she thought that the other wrestler had likely untied her , but when she tried to move her hands soon found out that she was still trapped.

Realizing she was trapped to the bed as her opponent walked away she would scream ''wait get back her Gina , and untie me or I swear that the next time we meet I am going to hurt you.Hey I'm talking here and ordering you to come back right now''in anger and despair as she just watched as Gina walked out the door and left her all alone in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:19 pm

Gina had already been on her way out before she stopped to hear Athena reply something to her she surely did not want to know. But still, she stopped, sighed and turned around to reenter the room with a little grin.

"Gee, you´re such a baby! Did you never read a book where it was described how to get up without hands? You have knees and legs for a reason, you know? Maybe you should have taken some sports classes too instead of being bookwormish only."
She let out a friendly tirade while rolling the sheet of the bed around the lower half of the other girl to stop her from running until she had unpacked herself. Just because she would set Athena free did not mean that she would not escape quickly when she unwrapped the hands of her former opponent and quickly made a dash out of the room again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Athena was both relieved and annoyed when the tennis brat would reenter the room as on one hand she was getting untied ,but the grin that the other wrestler had on her face annoyed her. Her feelings would chance to annoyed completely when she heard the Brazilian girl talk down to her an insulted her by calling her a bookworm.

''Keep running your mouth as I beat you up when I get freed''thought the Greek woman when she got rolled on the sheet as her lower half was now trapped , and this would ruining her plan to get even.As while she was now free from her bounds she could not grab Gina as the other woman dash out of the room again as she yelled ''This is not over yet Gina''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10