Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Despite her loose of confidence at the start of the match, the possibility of a looming defeat in a very early stage and being outclassed by a librarian of all people, her own booming confidence made a quick return when she saw how much Athena was bothered by her waist scissor.

"You obviously lack a rule book in your library, dear Athena."
She answered through clenched teeth but kind of triumphantly while her arms would attempt to grip around the other girl and add a close hug to the problems of the Greek. Staying in close breast to breast contact was not the worst side effect either for the Brazilian...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: Athena vs. Gina: Bed wrestling

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Athena was enjoying the sight of her breasts beating Gina's when the Tennis brat when for a waist scissor hold. And to make matters worse the other wrestler would make a underhanded comment about her library while mocking her for forgetting the rules. As while it was not forbidden the Greek woman was used to her opponent's not going for another wrestling move while they were breastfighting.

''Wow I would almost think you stepped inside my library after that comment but then again I doubt you even know where it is'' in an annoyed tone as she struggled to breath as Gina would go for an hug while keeping the librarian trapped in the scissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 pm

"Why should I even look for a library? I am a looker and a sports professional, I don´t have the need to gather dust in a library to learn a profession. And now the really big deal, I already have a college degree from one of the most acclaimed colleges in Brazil, the Ramos faculty of modern languages. Goof stuff just keeps on coming to me!"
The Brazilian replied with glee as she could bring in her soso degree from a sports heavy faculty, sometimes making a small break to kiss the throat of Athena. Now as she was hers, she of course wanted to taste what she had caught

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:13 am

Athena almost rolled her eyes when she head the Brazilian girl's reply as she thought to herself ''wow do all sexy young female athletes have the same mindset or what. As Gina seems to be just like any other stupid jock I've meet in my life'' leaving her opponent for Gina to distract her by kissing her throat. This caused the librarian to open her legs for a second and give her opponent a small opening to escape from the body scissors that the greek woman had trapped the tennis brat in.

If Gina were to slip free Athena would quickly try and get back to her knees before the Brazilian got the chance to get behind her or tried to pin he down herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 pm

So finally the feisty librarian had nothing to reply to her well argued opinion. That was pretty nice and a smug feeling of self patting on the back flooded through her. It was so nice and cozy that she failed to realize how Athena had slipped out of her grasp, first out of her waist scissor, then also out of her arms.

Blinking a little bit in surprise, she would give out a little sigh before crawling backwards, blowing one of her locks from her face while a dirty grin appeared on her face.
"Aww, why did you get away when things were going to get really hot between us..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Athena was at the moment more relieved at the fact she escaped from the waist scissors then anything else as having to look up to the smug face of Gina was starting to annoy the librarian. So after making it back to he knees she wanted to lash out only to see the tennis brat had crawled backwards and was out of range.

Still when she saw her opponent blow one of her locks out of her face the Greek native was able to see the surprise in her eyes for a moment before Gina got a dirty grin on her face. And after a moment she figured out why as the tennis brat would taunt her as Athena just replied ''because while it was hot the move you had me trapped in was clearly the work of an amateur and I wanted to show you how it done correctly''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:22 pm

"The move of an amateur? That means that I do not get money for having sex. Gee, I wonder how the stipulations for our little match here are..."
Gina wondered aloud while stretching out one of her legs to attempt to rub a nipple of Athena with her big toe while also slightly keeping her at bay with that tactic.

Of course her opponent had thought of other things when she had called her an amateur, but Gina had surely not fallen on the head and clearly not on the mouth. And how dangerous could the Greek be at this moment after she had dominated and had been so close to fuck her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 am

Athena got a bit annoyed when Gina turned her comment against her as the Librarian was surprised at how long the tennis brat's legs are as she would never have thought of using her big toe to go after her opponent's nipples to rub them. Reaching out to grasp the foot that the big toe was attached to that was currently rubbing her nipples as the Greek woman wanted to go for a simple attack and with her right hand start to tickle the tennis brat's feet.

Waiting to see if the other woman would laugh or not as a result from the tickling would be imported to the Greek woman to decided if she keeps going as if Gina was not ticklish Athena would stop tickling and make it back to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Annoyance and surprise, that was exactly the reaction Gina had wanted to see in Athena when she had stretched her leg as far as possible, getting lucky that she could still reach the Greek girl to annoy her.

"What is going on, no snotty comment? I had thought that such a learned and witty personality like you would have something smart to say for every occasion..."
She taunted a little further, but while she was at it, her opponent started to tickle her! Not that she was super ticklish, but on the soles, it was pretty easy to tickle her.
"AH, no stop...hihi...it!..."
She demanded, laughing and giggling while trashing around and crawling closer so that she could try to shove Athena with her other foot away.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Athena would just smirk as Gina was taunting her as she needed to keep the tennis brat to keep talking for a few more seconds so she could reach her opponent's soles. When she did that the Librarian would strike and start to tickle her as son enough she would hear the tennis brat giggle while asking her to stop as all the Greek woman would do was smile at the Tennis brat was trashing around on the bed.

''Now why would I do that Gina''replied Athena in an arrogant tone as she keeps tickling her opponent until the tennis brat repeatedly shoved her foot against her. This caused the librarian to scream ''stop kicking me'' while she struggles to keep the another foot of Gina trapped and was forced to release her in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next