Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by RJD Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Blair would be given a fair amount of time to try and recover but it didn't seem to be working out for her as the small kawaii wrestler would barely move and the only real sigh she was still active would be her heavy panting. Eventually the misty haired kawaii would be hoisted up to her feet by the hair, whimpering as she was being lifted before being whipped towards the ropes.

When Blair turned and rebounding off the ropes she would come running back towards Ariel before taking a devastating spear, Blair letting out a cry of pain upon her opponent's body connecting with hers followed by a groan and whimpering when she hit the mat. Blair seemingly being pretty close to finished at this point.

Back to top Go down

Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Ariel would feel sorry for her opponent as Blair let out a scream on pain followed by a groan and whimpering as she speared the misty haired girl onto the canvas. ''Just stay down for the 3 count Blair ''whispered the Dutch native as she would roll onto her back as she would hook the misty haired girl's leg as the Referee would wait for a moment before dropping down to his knees.

Making sure Blair's shoulders were down on the canvas as Ariel had her opponent's leg hooked into the air caused the Referee to raise his hand into the air before descending it towards the canvas as he yelled ''One''

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Blair wouldn't resist as she was rolled on to her back, her previous pants now being replaced with a surprised yelp as she was turned around and yet again having her body grabbed at to start the pin. Blair would hear the ref count the first fall and just before hearing the second one the catty kawaii would let out a " Noo!" As she tried to flail her body suddenly, in an attempt to break up the count yet again.

Usually the small wrestler wouldn't be able to kick out so soon but in a lucky twist the pain she had just received made her more aware, rather than less. Although the damage didn't show itself in terms of the pin being successful it would probably come apparent soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Ariel thought she had this match won as the Referee was raising his hand for the 3rd time when she feels Blair flail her body suddenly causing the dutch girl to slide of her opponents stomach. Not knowing in how much pain the kawaii wrestler was in right now as the Dutch native was trying to gather the strength to lift her opponent back to her feet for an kraker twister.

''I'm not sure how you kicked out but it won't happen again''whispered Ariel as she would get back to her feet and after that bend through her knees to grasp Blair by her hair to lift her opponent back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Blair would only really realise that she had almost lost a second or so after kicking out, Blair not being able to move that much as she was hoisted up to her feet by the swimmer. the kawaii wrestler wouldn't be able ot respond to Ariel although she definitely wanted to show some sign of defiance towards that statement, but she couldn't even will her body to move in order to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Ariel would be relieved that Blair was not resisting at the moment as she would get behind her opponent after forcing the girl back to her feet. Acting quickly the Dutch native would force Blair's head down while entwining one of her legs with her opponent's right one. If that worked out she would pull one arm back and try to lift her remaining leg over her opponent's head trapping the misty haired wrestler in the Kraken twister.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Blair would try to struggle but she wouldn't be able to do much as she was locked into the Kraken twister, unfortunately for the misty haired kawaii she wasn't very durable or strong and so would be trapped fairly easily. The kawaii would let out a cry of pain as her arm was pulled back and would try to move her arm but would soon find it trapped again. 

Blair would try to close her eyes and bare the pain but within only a few seconds the kawaii would start tapping out on her opponent's thigh, her small feeble body not being able to take the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 am

Ariel was hoping she had Blair locked in tightly in the Kraken twister as she could only hope that the misty haired wrestler did not put up much of a fight in an effort to break free. Luckily for the Dutch native it seems that Blair could not bare the pain for long and would soon start tapping the former swimmer's thigh as the Referee called for the bell.

After hearing the bell ring Ariel would release her opponent as she could barely keep a smile from appearing on her face as she would start jumping up and down while the crowd chants her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:30 am

After the move was released Blair would fall to her knee's while panting, she was feeling a bit down about loosing the match but truthfully was just glad that the pain was over for tonight. The misty haired kawaii was clearly outmatched and so she didn't even think of it as being possible that she would win the match, but rather she just fought in order to last as long as possible and hopefully not lose too quickly. Although the match had ended pretty quick she was glad that it at least hadn't been in the first few minutes like it may be for other matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Ariel would turn her attention back to Blair after she got her excitement under control and extended a hand to help the misty haired kawaii back to her feet. ''Hope i did not hurt you to much and thanks for the match Blair''said the Dutch native as she hoped her opponent would accept the help while the AFW fans keeps chanting her name.

In the meanwhile the announcers voice could be heard throughout the arena as he said ''Your winner by Submission Ariel de Rutyer'' just as the former swimmer's entrance theme starts playing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next