by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ariel - Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Blair would be unable to do much about her current situation as she tried to push her head away from Ariel's legs, not really being able to do anything with her extremely limited strength. she would hear Ariel's taunt but would just respond with a low wimper as she wiggled her whole body in a pathetic attempt to squeeze free of the hold.

The situation would just get worse as she would feel her behind get spanked and Blair would yelp before saying " W-What? Stop that!" Blair would yell while trying to sway her rear from side to side as if her speed was enough to make her avoid the spanks. Blair would quickly realise that she wasn't doing anything against them and instead would just continue struggling to try and pry Ariel's legs off her head.

Back to top Go down

Ariel - Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Ariel would turn red as she hear Blair asking her to stop as the Dutch native thinks back on how she feeled after her match with that Keiko girl from her first two matches. Knowing she would have done anything for her opponent at the time to not humiliate her further the former swimmer would try to mask her feelings as she replies ''why don't you make me Blair as this is payback for you facesitting me earlier''.

Feeling her opponent continue struggling again her headscissors as Ariel struggled to keep Blair locked in as she tries to add more pressure on her opponents neck as she whispered ''sorry for the spanking but i was just mad earlier'' so only the misty haired girl could hear her apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:17 pm

Blair would hear her opponent and would respond immediately, trying to persuade Ariel to let her go. " But me facesitting you was payback for you facesitting me!" Blair would say desperately.

Blair would then hear Ariel's excuse and try to think up a way to get out of the hold. Without warning Blair would start erratically flailing her limbs while trying to buckle her body to escape Ariel. It was becoming clear to the crowd just how out matched the kawaii wrestler was as she tried to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Ariel would look away as Blair had a point as she replied back in an embarrest tone ''Fine you got a point so are we even now or not?'' asked the former swimmer. The dutch native had the misty haired girl trapped until her opponent start flailing her limbs around as Ariel would struggle to keep Blair trapped until in the end she was unable to keep the other wrestler trapped in the headscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:46 pm

Blair after managing to barely escape the headscissors Blair would quickly scramble to her feet before moving away from Ariel and watching her opponent closely. " Sure, unless I get bored and decide to do it again " Blair would say, innocently. No sense of malice or wanting to cause her opponent humiliation behind it, Blair may sometimes do nasty things but she normally didn't have bad intentions behind the humiliating section of nasty things she usually does.

If given the time Blair would try to run towards Ariel when both woman are back on their feet and attempt to jump in the air and launch her foot against her opponent's skull, trying to land a solid enzeguri on her opponent's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Ariel was relieved when she did not sense any malice in Blair tone as both girls got back to her feet as the Dutch native was just a bit slower then her opponent. This seems to cost her as Blair would run towards her and jump into the air as the former swimmer got knocked back to the canvas as her opponent landed a enzeguri on her head.

Clearly being dazed Ariel would just lay on the canvas holding her head as she tries to keep her distance from Blair so she could recover which was difficult when their seemed to be multiple misty haired girls in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Blair would fall to the mat after her enzeguri and let out a slight wimper when she hit the mat before trying to quickly spring back up to her feet and charge Ariel again, Blair showing off her speed as she tried not to let her larger opponent escape. Blair would then try to wait for her opponent to sit up so Blair could attempt another move.

If Blair managed to close the gap quick enough then she would try to jump while she still had a fair bit of distance between her and Ariel, before then attempting to shoot out her legs as she tried to land a low dropkick and travel the distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Ariel would be laying on the canvas holding her head as the former swimmer did not even notice Blair falling to the canvas as she tried to roll away. So while the former swimmer was able to get away and slowly made it back to her knees before standing onto her feet as she was barely able to stand before she was knocked down again as the misty haired wrestler when for a low dropkick.

With both wrestlers down Ariel would decided to roll out of the ring before Blair could grab her as the Dutch native knew she had to think of a new plan of attack as the misty haired girl was firmly in control for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Blair would be glad that she managed to connect with the dropkick as she thought her opponent had avoided it, luckily for Blair though this match seemingly was going better than her usual match.

Blair would watch as Ariel rolled out of the ring and then the kawaii wrestler would get up to her feet as she watched Ariel, Blair not being confident enough in her abilities to try doing a diving move to the outside she would instead decide just to go near the ropes and follow Ariel as she moved, attempting to pounce on Ariel when she tried to get back into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Ariel was disappointed that Blair did not roll out of the ring with her so that that the former swimmer could get back into the ring with out her opponent blocking her attempt to get back inside.

Seeing that Blair seems to be following the Dutch native from inside of the ring caused Ariel to get an idea as she rushed to the steel steps and climb them while hoping her opponent stayed close by. If that did happen Ariel would grasp the ropes and go for an enzeguri to the misty haired girl's head as she hoped this would give her the time needed to get back inside the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next