by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ariel - Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by RJD Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:34 pm

Blair would see her opponent climbing her body and would have a moment of panic as her much larger opponent placed her well toned ass over the kawaii's face. Blair instinctively would start to let out a muffled scream of " Mnn" before her legs would be grabbed, curving Blair's body around Ariel's and causing her face to get buried deeper into Ariel's ass.

Blair would desperately want out of this situation but couldn't find any way out of it currently, flailing her arms seemingly to no avail. constantly turning her head to try and escape her opponent's firm posture.

Back to top Go down

Ariel - Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariel de Ruyter vs Blair Hamilton - standard rules.

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:03 am

Ariel would try to stay on top of her opponent as she feels Blair flailing her arms around as she suddenly feel her opponent turn her head and just fall to the right as well. ''Damn it''thought the former swimmer as she would roll away and get back to her hands and knees as she hoped to grasp her opponent before Blair had the chance to get out of reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:54 am

Blair would be relieved when Ariel had lifted her rear from her face, truthfully she didn't have much other ideas to combat that other than flailing her limbs. Now that she was given some space to work with though the smaller wrestler would try to quickly get up to her feet and getting ready for her opponents attack.

Blair was incredibly quick and had actually planned to go through with a dropkick after getting up, but she was surprised to see that her opponent had gotten up slight bit before her and the small woman's instincts just screamed at her not to follow through. So instead Blair would just stay standing and try to lure Ariel into making a move, hoping to use her quick speed to capitalise on any possible openings.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Ariel would turn in Blair direction only to see her opponent was already back on her feet and would do the same as she notice the misty haired woman's did not attack her while she was down. The former swimmer thought that maybe the facesitting had more of an effect on her opponent then she let on as the Dutch native would rush forward while extending her arm.

If Blair was knocked down on her back after being hit by the clothesline Ariel would and try to turn around and go for a standing legdrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Blair would watch as Ariel ran towards her and would try duck under the arm as her opponent attempted the clothesline before waiting for Ariel to turn around and then turning her own body as she tried to shoot her leg up in a side kick into Ariel's waist.

While the smaller kawaii wrestler had managed to dodge the attack and attempt her own move it would be likely that her kick would do very little to stop Ariel for long, regardless Blair would try to jump towards Ariel and wrap her arms around Ariel's head. Blair would then attempt to drive Ariel's head into the mat for a jumping DDT as she fell to the mat while trying to maintain her hold on the swimmer's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Ariel would look shocked when Blair ducked under her clothesline as the Dutch native was unable to stop and would keep running towards the ropes as she was able to turn around and ran straight for her opponent. This would end up being a mistake as she walked right into a side kick from Blair as the former swimmer would stop as she holds her side in pain.

This gave Blair the opening she needed to jump towards April and wrap her arms around her head as her opponent when for a jumping DDT and was able to drive the former swimmer head first into the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 am

Blair would let out a grunt as she hit the mat, a few fans cheering for her quick move which would cause the small kawaii's eyes to light up as she seemingly just noticed the crowd for the first time. Blair would triumphantly throw her fist in the air before standing up just to plop herself back down.

When Blair hit the mat though she would be trying to land with her small butt engulfing Ariel's face, the kawaii bouncing up and down to try and flatten her opponent's face with her small rear. Blair would entirely be doing this just to get back at her opponent, although it was most likely an ill advised move no matter which way you looked at it. " How's it smell down there? " Blair would ask, giving her small tush a quick wiggle to slap Ariel's face with her booty before sitting it still on Ariel's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 am

Ariel was just able to open her eyes as she sees Blair slowly descent onto her face as the Dutch native gets smothered by her opponent's rear as the audience are enjoying the sight of it. ''Get your smelly butt off me ''the former swimmer tries to reply as her words sounded more like mumbling then anything else as she gets slapped by the misty haired girl's tush as the girl wiggled it in her face while sitting down.

While this was happening Ariel would try to lift her legs into the air and around Blair's neck in an effort to pull her opponent off her as she was in desperate need for air

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Blair would somewhat hear some of the words Ariel said and when she felt the vibrations against her rear the kawaii wrestler would try to grind her butt harder against the grounded woman's face, almost making a game of trying to completely muffle her opponent's bark.

Blair wouldn't hear what Ariel said but would just laugh innocently before saying " You make a really good seat. your face fits perfectly!" as she bounced one last time before yelping when her opponent's longer pair of legs wrapped around the careless catty kawaii. Blair would then almost immediately be pulled off her opponent and fall to the mat next to her, grunting as she slapped at Ariel's thighs, being thrown into a panic due to her opponent's constricting legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Ariel was relieved when she was able to get her legs up and around her opponent's neck as she glared at Blair for her earlier comment as she replied ''Well time for you to go flying Blair''. After saying that the former swimmer would start to pull and as she pulled Blair off her face and down to the canvas she would try to trap her opponent in a head scissors as she feels the misty haired girl slap her thighs.

With her opponent trapped between her legs April would just smirk as she tries to reach and spanks Blair's butt as she replied ''Well your rear is to perfected not to spank''in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next