by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rhea Sellsword's long night!

2 posters

Go down

Rhea Sellsword's long night!  Empty Rhea Sellsword's long night!

Post by Amber Fey Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Jane Lion and Rhea Sellsword walked toward the back and into the changing room. Jane planed to take Rhea home, but to get their, the women needed clothes. Jane put on her normal outfit and was about to let Sellsword do the same, but then remembered she was the misstress, she had to be supper embaresing to Rhea and make her do horrid things. So the first thing she needed to do was put her in an embaressing outfit!

Rhea Sellsword's long night!  Z
Rhea Sellsword (Without her bow)

Rhea Sellsword's long night!  Elizabeth_liones_by_handsofmidaz-d869tik
Jane Lion (wearing Rhea's bow still)

Once the two girls got changed, Jane would then take a black marker and write "Cum whore" On Rhea's exposed breast, "Slave" Down her leg. "Fuck Toy" On her stomach, and On her back a short paragraph that read "This body is the property of Jane Lioness, you can look, but besides a slap on the butt, you can't toutch!"

Rhea didn't seem to like this but Jane acted like she didn't notice, the two girls would then walk towards Jane's car, a small Cammere, as they got in, Jane could smell the distinct smell of beer, she needed to get that out of the car. Also, While the front was clean, the back had broken beer bottles and cum marks all over the back seat from Jane's last Indy match, where afterwards, the girl that beat her decided to make a quick buck and sold fucks of Jane out of her own car for very cheap. Lion probably fucked 30-40 guys durring that time and took on a few pounds of pure sperm, but that was behind them now. For once, Jane was the misstress! She Owned her very own slave! Someone who was dead to rights and was the property of Jane Lion! Jane would drive and pull into a sex store, and start writing a list of sex toy's on a list. Once she finished, she looked over to Rhea, who seemed to be looking down at her outfit, quite scared of the situation that she was now in. Jane stopped for a second and looked at her, The look reminded Jane of the first time some one took ownership of her and made her fuck him, back when Jane was a virgin six years ago. The man was cruel, cold, and unremorseful as he fucked his slave back then, and Jane was about to be doing the same thing to another human being.

Lioness took a deep breath before turning to Rhea "Hey.... I'm sorry about this, I truly am, but this is the way things have to be....." As she said this, she would go into the glove department and take out a wad of wadded up 1 dollar bills, "Now, would you mind taking this and buying theses things from the store with this money?" Lioness would say, a little bit of her fake innocent voice coming back in.

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Rhea Sellsword's long night!  Empty Re: Rhea Sellsword's long night!

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Rhiannon would see the costume she had to wear and would stare at it with a bit of embarrassment before reluctantly putting it on, truth be told Rhea wasn't that shy about wearing things like this in matches but when it cane to doing so outside of matches she was.

Rhea would squirm only a little bit as Jane wrote on her with marker, blushing and trying not to make eye contact as she could see what was written on the front of her body, she could only hope that what was written on her back wasn't too bad.
Rhea would really feel powerless as she had to let Jane scribble crude things on her body, it only made matters worse that a majority of it was true.

Rhiannon's eyes would light up for a second as Jane apologised, the naive amateur thinking that maybe Jane was about to be kind to her rather than make her go in to into the sex store, assuming that she was apologising for even having the thought.

Rhea's face would drop again though as she covered up the words written on her stomach and down her leg and would respond with " Y-You want me to go out there looking like this? " Rhea would ask with a fearful expression and intense blush covering her face " Please Jane, look at what you've written on me!" Rhiannon would have little reason to hide her masochistic side in private but she wasn't quite ready to go into the shop and due to her exploits outside of the AFW it would be possible for people to take pictures and then leak them on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 am

Jane would frown a little bit as her property would stat to talk back, with all honesty, she kind of didn't want to make Rhea do this, but at the same time, she knew since she won and her bosses probably wanted her to loose, she had to make a big deal and make them happy that she won. And this was the first step of that.

The Lion would put her legs on her food and explain. "Hey... look, I really don't want to do this as well, I understand what your going through, I had to do it once before as well, it was like the second or third time I became a slave. But we all have to do things that we don't want to some times.... now you don't have to take to long on the item's just get in and get out quickly..... After you do that and before we continue with the rest of what we are doing we can take a little breather."

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Rhiannon would listen to Jane and would wonder what exactly the woman's experiences as a slave had been, she was starting to question if it was actually a horrible idea to compete in a POW match against Jane Lioness. After looking at Jane pleadingly for a few seconds she could figure out that she wasn't getting out of doing her shopping for her and would just look over at the sex shop before grabbing the list. " W-What even is that? " Rhiannon would ask as she skimmed down the list and then deciding that she didn't want to know the answer she would take the money and go into the shop.

Her time in the sex shop would be a memorable one, she sure got a lot of stares walking in there with that humiliating outfit on and more than a few snickers or looks of jealousy were directed her way when people read what was on her body, very few even trying to hide the fact they were doing so. Rhiannon would pick up or ask about all the objects on the list and even although she was in a sex shop she was still shocked that not only one person spanked her as she went past but almost every single person did!

She was relieved to get out of the sex shop with a few bags full but would just stare at the car for a second, wondering if she should try to make a run for it, she would realise that was pointless soon enough though and go back into the car with all the objects Jane wanted. At first she was intimidated by the thought that Jane was likely going to use these on her but after she saw how big the list was she guessed it was just something she had put off for a while, the way it seemed the Lioness was being somewhat kind and Rhea would think or rather hope that they weren't meant for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:07 am

Jane feel bad as Rhiannon would go toward the sex shop, deep down, part of her didn't want to do this, but at the same time, Lion would know that she was most likely hired to lose that match, and her winning it probably put her on the bad side of the top guys in charge. That beign said, she had to embaress this girl and make a spectical out of it so that the match makers would know that if Jane some how won a match, she would put on a show for the fans.

Jane would watch as her slave made her way back to the car and after putting everything in, and apologize. "hey, once again, I'm sorry about this, just... my situation in AFW is a bit weird, so I'm sort of going to have to do this to you.... if it makes you feel better, when I was your age, I had already had this done to me a few times. Now, is there anywhere you want before we head back to my place? Food or something?"

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:43 am

After getting back into the car Rhea would sit down without saying much, putting all the toys to the side before looking up at Jane as she questioned her. " Just because you got fucked around at my age doesn't mean I feel any better about this " Rhea would say as she turned away from her captor, not really feeling any sympathy towards her. Rhiannon was used to being treated like a big shot due to her exploits outside of AFW and was rarely forced into anything, being a bit bratty now that Jane was in full control.

" I want to get a burger at an American diner, get some rice from the nearest restaurant and get some fries from Mcdonalds. " Rhiannon would say after hearing Jane's response. Rhea didn't honestly expect the woman to abide by that but to be honest she just wanted to make this as difficult and stressful as possible for Jane since it most certainly would be so for her. The twisted pervert may not mind being submissive in sexual situations but she wasn't about to let some whore treat her like a kid, even if she was older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down