Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Step 1

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Step 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Step 1

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:15 pm

"And what makes you think that, after how badly you were shut down?" she said, laughing and looking her opponent up and down. "Are you alright, Nya?" she asked, her smile still present, albeit a little subtler. She had taken a liking to the wrestler, even if she had only known her for a little bit.

"I didn't beat you too hard, did I?"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

"Call it a mix of a hunch, and some good old Irish Luck." Nya panted, standing up straight and clearing her head. Now that she has a good grip on the boxer's style, she was confident she knew how to properly counter it. Backing off into the corner, she laughed at the Filipina.

"Nah. If anything, I think ye might have been going easy on me." she grinned cheekily, winking at Lina. Taking a breath, the battered Lass raised her fists.

"Ready?"

Step 1 - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:13 am

Mahalina stretched again, and threw in a flex or two to tease Nya. "Get to know these muscles, eh?" she joked, before she heard Nya comment about her going easy on her. She smirked. "If you want me to beat the tar out of you, I can. I just figured that you want to keep your face intact." the Filipina bragged.

She once more stood in her boxing stance in the corner, waiting for Nya. "I'll let you go first. It's the least I can do."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Nya's gaze rested on the woman's muscles. A strong woman....Nya was starting to find the woman very attractive. Confident, dominant, and unafraid to lay out her opponent, all the stuff for a hot woman that Nya craved.
"Oh I'd be happy to get to know them." Nya suggested with a wink, before exploding out of the corner, much faster than Lina would expect from a woman she knocked out a few minutes ago. The Irish Lass smashed into Lina with a body splash, before working over the Filipina with a series of uppercuts with her forearm.

Step 1 - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:00 am

Not even a day in the AFW and people were flirting with her. How awesome is that? And it was a redhead— Mahalina loves redheads. And there aren't many in the Philippines— or Japan for that matter.

Lina was fast too, but Nya was a blur. She barely had time to move before she was flattened by the Irishwoman. She was at Nya's mercy, no time to get her guard up— bam, bam, bam, bam. Over and over, uppercut after uppercut slammed into her chin, leaving her dazed and still guardless. "Ughn..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Again and again the Irish lass nailed her attractive opponent with uppercuts, never stopping until the Filipina was on spaghetti legs, nearly collapsing on the floor. With a small chuckle, Nya pushed Lina against the corner post, draping her arms over the top before backing up a few steps. The helpless Lina was a prime target for a nice shoulder charge, which Nya would slam into her exposed stomach.

Once her opponent was vulnerable, Nya would take great care wrapping her head in the Irish Lass' bicep. Taking a moment to give a teasing wink, she would run forward with Lina in tow before nailing the brutal stunner.

Step 1 - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:33 pm

How quickly things had changed. Lina was in a world of hurt as the Irishwoman pummeled her, and left her barely able to stand. "Ughh..." she groaned, holding her head, totally vulnerable for the coming shoulder charge, which rammed into her stomach and made her cry out. "OHHHHOHOOH!" she howled, falling to her knees in pain.

However, her torture wasn't over. Nya grabbed Lina's head, put her in a headlock, and then slammed the Filipina into the ground, leaving her nearly unconscious. "Fug..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Nya looked down at Lina, proud of her handiwork. After her beatdown at the hands of the boxer, she wanted to make the feisty girl know who she was messing with. Judging from the groaning mess at her feet, she had a feeling that Lina knew now.

With a coy smirk on her face, she grabbed Lina's head, dragging the woman to her feet. She turned the woman around, loosely wrapping an arm around her neck, so as not to telegraph what she was planning to do, "Awwwww you feeling tired Lina?"

Step 1 - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:22 pm

"Ugh... screw you, Nya." Lina said, dragged to her feet. As tired and battered as she was already, she wanted to cause some pain to Nya, too. As the Irishwoman wrapped an arm gently around her neck, Lina would send a punch into her stomach!

Lina hadn't been trained for this kind of fighting. She had been trained to fight boxers, not wrestlers, and Nya was taking full advantage of that.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:27 pm

"Bit too soon don't you think? Take a girl to dinner before ya screw her." Nya teased, before catching a hard punch to her stomach. Growling in frustration, the red head aimed a nice punch right for her temple to stun her. Once she was off balance, Nya hooked her leg up, before falling back, throwing Lina's body across the ring in a exploder suplex!

Step 1 - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next