Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 3 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:21 am

"Oh, trust me, my brain has a lot to pick when it comes to bellies." That was most certainly true. Fallon could be a bit of an airhead, but she was actually a fairly intelligent girl. She just got a bit enthusiastic or single-minded sometimes, was all. She had a tendency during highly emotional moments to get reckless, to base her actions on instinct and on convictions rather than logic. But didn't everyone have moments like that? Fallon was just particularly passionate, and so she now relished the chance to think up some innovative ways they could punish each other's bellies that would test the two of them physically and mentally.

"I am sort of a belly genius, you know. I would definitely say we should go back and forth, though, because if we do loser's choice you're gonna end up picking all six, and then you won't be graced with all of my totally excellent ideas," Fallon would explain, laughing and sticking her tongue out at Kyoko teasingly as she did. Fallon would then sit up tall on her knees, tossing her brown hair back and casting her blue eyes slightly downwards onto Kyoko.

"So, do you want to start now? And who's gonna choose first, right? Gotta figure it out."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 am

"As I suspected. I could look into your eyes and I could just tell." Kyoko said as she did indeed see the challenge. Mostly in how her eyes seemed to light up in the same way hers did when the challenge came close to happening, it made what came next all the more exciting for her as she knew that she was in for a fun, and interesting challenge. Though she rolled her eyes at her little quibble about how she would be the only one making the challenges if she lost.

"Fair enough, I wouldn't want you throwing your best ideas at me alone and me overcoming all of them. Any way I guess since its my idea its only fair you go first. Surpise me." she said as she smiled as she got herself ready for whatever she had planned for her in this situation her eyes daring her to do her best.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

While the two of them had only really met once before, Fallon felt a pretty strong bond with Kyoko already. There were not too many other girls who appreciated bellies the way the two of them did. She needed to keep in mind, though, that she and Kyoko were still relative strangers to each other. Fallon had run plenty of games to seduce sexy chicks here in the gym, but seduction might not necessarily be her endgame right now, so Fallon needed to be cool about this.

Kyoko would trash talk Fallon back after Fallon threw a friendly little jab at her, causing the brunette to scoff and roll her eyes in exaggerated fashion. "Psssh, please, my abs are the strongest around here and we both know it! Now let's get this thing going! I guess I'll humor you and pick first...let's hope that you don't fold after just this first contest!"

Fallon pondered her options. She glanced up at the pull-up bar and over at Kyoko. She was tempted to go with a contest that had been a long-time fantasy—of sorts—but she didn't want to make the very first challenge too spectacular. Since they were on the floor, Fallon could think of a simple way to start this off. "Ooookay, you're ready, right? So let's start off with belly punching sit-ups. We can sort of arrange ourselves like..." Fallon would spin herself around, so that she was facing the opposite direction, her face looking right at Kyoko's, their bodies still laying roughly parallel to each other. "...like this, and we do sit-ups. But every time we lift up, we both give each other one punch. So then, like, whoever either gives up first or can't do another sit-up loses."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 am

"No we both know that your good at matches and can use some things to your advantage to outlast me by a measly punch. I've learned since then and we can see how well things go this time around." she said. Kyoko had no problem getting into some competitive banter especially about her favorite topic. While she had a few challenging opponents who took her up on challenging her title they were usually antagonistic or just not up to the challenge, Fallon was friendly enough and skilled enough that she didn't see her having much of a problem pushing her to her limit..so long as she didn't mind Kyoko pushing right on back.

She noticed Fallon look away a something but her eyes never left her, she could be prepared for anything that it involved and when she final made her challenge Kyoko nodded. 'Well there goes my first idea...oh well my fault for letting her go first.' she thought to herself before making sure her and the California girl were close enough to reach. "Good first start. Nice way to break a sweat. we take two or three seconds seconds in between reps if you cant get up then you lose. Sound good?" she said laying down to get ready.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:53 pm

The two girls wiggled a little bit on the floor to make sure that they were well within punching range of each other. It wasn't the cleanest shot in the world, but if they were laying side by side they could both get some good downward momentum on their punches, so they were definitely going to hurt. Fallon's heart was beating faster as they both got into position, sides almost, but not quite, brushing up against each other. This was going to be some kind of contest, and Fallon had to admit that she had never really gone all-out in this sort of challenge before.

"Sounds good to me. We come up at the same time, punch at the same time, count together, right? Once you fall behind the pace or can't get back up, you lose." Fallon would lay down, putting her arms behind her head. She would lift up, then punch, put the arm back behind her head, and go back down. Seemed like the easiest way to do things. She would take one more deep breath. "Ready?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Once they were in position the two stayed side by side as they were laying down and establishing the rules for the first contest. While still confident Kyoko could still feel her nerves starting to act up as the challenge became clear, she was in for some serious pain for the duration of this little contest, but like everything else she was mostly excited at the chance to show off her skills and best Fallon at what is clearly her strongest point just like her.

"Pretty much. It should be simple, back and forth and we can take a little break in between contests if we need to, just in case I knock the wind out of you to hard." She said trying to do her best to keep on the competitive edge, not her best place to be honest as she was usually more on the side of showing off her skills rather then telling about them. "Alright. 1...2..3..go!" pulling herself up she would pull her upper body up and try to meet Fallon there, bracing herself she aimed for her stomach and right for her belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:02 pm

"Yep, that all sounds totally fine to me," Fallon would say. It sounded like she and Kyoko both had a pretty clear idea of what the two of them would be doing in this contest. A break in between sounded good, too. Fallon knew that, even when she kicked Kyoko's cute butt and broke her abs, her own belly would be in pretty despicable shape. A little time to relax and recover in between contests would do her nothing but good.

"'Kay, let's get this started, Miss Second-Best Belly," Fallon would taunt, before laying down completely and getting into position. She took a deep breath, then counted off with Kyoko to the start of the contest. "One, two, three...go!" Fallon pulled herself up, meeting Kyoko as their upper bodies inclined at something approaching, but not quite, a ninety-degree angle. Fallon braced herself, tightening her abs as she already felt the light burn of the situp. She glanced over Kyoko's belly, picked her target, and fired a hard punch down into Kyoko's belly button.

At the same time, she felt Kyoko's fist find the same spot on her tummy, and the two wrestlers traded equal shots to their navels which might have been enough to seriously wind girls with weaker abs. "Urrk...good start! That's one!" Fallon would grunt, before she would lower herself back down to the floor. She paused, then came back up, firing a punch aimed a little higher than Kyoko's navel this time, just below her solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:52 am

Well it seems everything had been hashed out between the two on the rules and such for the early bits of the contest. A break was no big deal really, it would give her time to rest and chat things up with Fallon, she didn't have many friends so potentially making one here could do wonders for her. Grunting at her comment about her only having the second best she decided to save it for the contest. That way she could show her just how inaccurate that comment was. Pushing herself up she caught Fallon right in the same spot the brunette decided to hit her in.

"Uggh!" she groaned as she fell backwards but kept on pushing through, even as the punch added to the burn her abs were already going through before she fell back once more. Taking the break she came back up and met Fallon once again to drive her punch a little lower then last time while taking a shot that nearly hit her solar plexus. "Nggh..not bad.." she muttered as she got back down, taking a second to breathe before pushing herself up a third time to nail Fallon a little higher on her gut.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:46 pm

The two of them traded shots to the navel, and then, on the second pass, Fallon went a little higher and Kyoko went a little lower. Fallon groaned again as she felt the fist sink into her gut a second time, just above her groin now, a sensitive spot if ever there was one. The burn in her belly was not nearly intolerable yet—she could do a hundred situps, easy, when she wasn't being punched, and figured she could get in at least a couple dozen in this contest—but the pain was already there. It was just a testament to how strong Kyoko was, and how extensive her knowledge of bellies was.

"Hhrgh...not bad for you, either..." Fallon would grunt back, as she fell back down flat, took a breath, and then rose back up again a third time. This time, she aimed her punch lower, hitting Kyoko lower in her gut. Kyoko aimed higher, with the result being that the two of them essentially reversed what they each had done on the second punch, with Fallon getting hit near her solar plexus and Kyoko below her navel. "Rrrnnguh!"

Fallon lowered herself again, then rose up another time, aiming her fourth punch low again, going for two in a row in that same spot!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:29 am

Already she could feel the affects of the contest weighing on her as the well placed punches made flexing while bending herself to get up again a bit more difficult. It was obvious that Fallon was punching with a purpose each time she did so and wasn't underestimating her which win or lose (And winning was still her agenda) she could take that as an accomplishment to her own skills. Her third punch nailed its target as Fallon caught her in the spot she aimed for last time and ended up being a reverse of the situation.

"Nggh!...alright breathe.." she muttered to herself making sure that she could stay focused and not lose her stamina too quickly or she would be in trouble not just for this contest but everyone after. Pulling up for the fourth time she aimed at Fallon's side and was caught with another punch into her lower belly that made her cough. Falling back down she coughed again before pushing up and aiming lower once again and with a bit more force then last time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next