Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 18 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 am

Fallon groaned and wiggled her shoulders a little bit, trying to shake herself out and get herself ready for whatever was going to come next. Of course, whether they could actually stay conscious for anything after this most recent tie was another matter. Hearing Kyoko's thoughts about what to do in the ring, Fallon would do her best not to cringe at the thought of getting hit more, of having to be up on her feet doing anything before a three- or four-hour nap.

"I mean, like...we could, uh, totally try a match, but...I'm not sure how it would go..." Fallon would grumble, as she braced herself against Kyoko, locking their arms as tightly as she could, sliding her legs slowly underneath her, then leaning heavily into her friend, the two of them sharing the burden of their combined weight as, with four limbs, they would be able to slowly, very slowly, reach their feet.

"Middle of the ring works, yeah...we can do a match or just punching or whatever...and so I guess whoever is able to stay standing after a punch when the other drops...wins," Fallon sketched out, as the two of them stumbled over to the ring. Fallon felt like a disaster, but she knew that all it would take was one good punch—just one!—to finish Kyoko off for good and win all the prizes and the pride associated with this epic battle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 pm

"I just told you how it would go. am I going around sluggish and punch drunk as we try and act tough. Look at us we'd be down and out after a suplex." Kyoko said tired as the two moved towards the middle of the ring. The end was finally coming, she seriously doubted that both would drop at the same time. And if they did she'd just get up and go again until one of them couldn't. Either way Kyoko wanted to end this here...even if part of her seriously doubted she could go on much longer...

Still her apprehension was diminished by her excitement, she was so close to winning this contest that had proven just as if not more brutal then there match. And this reminded her of the last part of there match when both were unable to breathe much and started punching each other. She me lost that day but this time she could redeem that and get some free food in the process. As she set up in the corner Kyoko looked at Fallon. "Ready?..." she muttered as she pulled her hand back looking at Fallon's stomach.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:51 pm

"Pssssh, yeah, and you, uh...wouldn't even be able to suplex me. And I'd only have the strength for, like...one." Fallon's head was still a little bit fuzzy as the two of them got into the ring, but she could still trash talk in her own particular way. "But then, like...you were the one who suggested it, so, like...yeah." She was trying to get at Kyoko's little "I already told you how it would go" dig, but she had a sense it didn't exactly get across, and she couldn't figure it out for sure as tired and loopy as she was.

Fallon swayed a little bit as she stood up in the ring with the aid of the ropes, watching Kyoko get up in the opposite corner. Slowly, Fallon made her way forward, into the center of the ring, where there was nothing they could grab to stop themselves from taking a tumble down onto the canvas. Right now, any hit could be a knockout. This was the toughest battle Fallon had ever been in, and it only made sense that it was with someone else who shared her particular interest in bellies. Only two girls like Fallon and Kyoko could have a duel like this one. It was both a shame and a blessing it was almost over.

Fallon just had to make sure it ended the right way. She wasn't going to lose, even if she got knocked down—even if she got knocked down a hundred times. She would just keep getting back up, and back up, and back up. She pulled her arm back, looking down at Kyoko's stomach. "...ready." Fallon took a deep breath, and then, tightening her hand into a fist, she swung it forward as hard as she could, trying to nail Kyoko right in her solar plexus and just finish this off right now!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:19 pm

"Oh come on your not that fat. I could lift you at least once." Kyoko said as she got into position hearing and being slightly amused by the girls attempts at trashtalk turning into something resembling rambling now that they were both completely out of it. "And I came up with the alternative..your welcome Fal." Kyoko said groaning for a second as she tried to keep herself up. This was the thing that would finish there little battle and one that Kyoko didn't want to be the loser of. Fallon was a kindred spirit for sure and one that Kyoko hoped to have around for quite some time to keep beating and improving from.

"Go!" Kyoko screamed as she attempted to drill Fallon's core with a solid punch as Fallon went for a shot to the solar plexus. "Oaaggh!" Kyoko coughed as she already felt her legs shaking some as she had to compel her body to not drop as Kyoko didn't want to end this now and have to pay for Fallon's meal and wear what she wanted. Taking a second she tried to go for another shot to Fallon's red tummy and get her to fold up and drop here and now as she prepared herself for the brunettes next punch.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Fallon just made a loud, sort of wet snorting noise when Kyoko called her fat. Of course, her friend was just joking around about that, but she could not deflect the truth forever! Sooner or later, probably when Fallon bashed her belly in and knocked her out in a few seconds, she was going to have to come to terms with the fact that, as amazing and near-perfect as her belly was, it was still only the second-best set of abs in the entire world.

"Yeah, you come up with good stuff and bad stuff...so maybe if you take a nap for a while you'll only have good ideas..." Fallon would grumble, chuckling a little bit as they set up for this final confrontation. And then, as Fallon drilled Kyoko's solar plexus, Kyoko's fist smashed into her belly, too.

"Goouughh!" Fallon exclaimed, mouth falling open wide as she let out a low creaking noise even after that first yell, legs trembling as she nearly collapsed right then. She would take a second, then throw another punch into Kyoko's red belly, as Kyoko's second shot smashed into hers, causing her legs to buckle inward, knees knocking together, Fallon nearly falling—but managing to catch herself just in time, maybe even using the connection between her fist and her friend's tummy to keep her up.

"Uuuaaaannngghghah...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 am

Fallon went back to her exaggerated snorts to showcase how little she appreciated the comment on her weight but done in a way that it was clear she knew and appreciated the joke but still had the competitive sense to fight it anyway. Her comment on her good ideas and bad ones mostly cause she wasn't sure how it made sense even in her current mindset. And arguing wasn't going to do her any good. Instead her mind went on to the contest as she started throwing and taking punches. The first one stunning her a bit as she soon pushed through the second round so to speak.

"Aaaauufff!" Kyoko weakly screamed as she folded in a little bit from the second punch finding its brutal mark. The air was already leaving her and the match just started, not that she expected this contest to go on for very long but shed like to think she could have lasted a bit longer then this before the idea of dropping sounded plausible. Getting over the flash of pain Kyoko opted to go for a shot to Fallon's solar plexus and hoping that it would at least keep her from hitting her with anything substantial as the third punch came about.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 am

If Fallon's mind was a little fuzzy, it was clear that Kyoko's mind had to be way less clear than how obvious that was, and so much more fuzzy than Fallon's mind...basically, Kyoko was pretty loopy right now and Fallon had to put her out of her misery. After just two punches in this exchange, both of them were already about to drop, and it was going to be one, or maybe two more punches before a winner was decided. This battle between two belly queens was balancing on a razor's edge.

Her belly was throbbing, feeling like jelly, absolutely no muscle strength left to speak of. It was a state Fallon had never quite been in before, not in her first fight with Kyoko, not in any loss she had ever taken, not ever. She took a deep breath and felt it sting the inside of her torso. She had to make the third shot count. She winced, swallowed hard, and pulled her fist back...before driving it up into Kyoko's solar plexus, as hard as she could, as an equal punch came sailing into her weak spot, the two of them mirroring each other perfectly as Fallon felt Kyoko's fist sink deep into her, her eyes almost rolling back up in her head as spittle, even a bit of drool came from her mouth as she nearly slumped into Kyoko, teetering uneasily.

"Uuuogoogghhh!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 am

Kyoko was really tired. Scratch that she was exhausted....hell that didn't even cover it. Didn't help she couldn't think straight having to keep herself up and keep pounding into Fallon who wasn't to keen to drop until she physically couldn't stand anymore. Of course that just meant more work for her and her fuzzy head. As she took long and shallow breaths to get very little air and a pained expression on her face as she sunk in shot number 3 and got another painful gutbuster for her troubles.

"Oouuggghh!" Kyoko weakly moaned as she felt her legs buckle. How they tenses up to save herself in the fight when she didn't feel any strength in them was a mystery in itself. She had broken her usual limits at least twice over in this excruciating contest and if she had to go for another minute she might ended up breaking more then that as her body was at the limit. Another shallow and long breath came through her pained gasps as she desperately went for an uppercut to Fallon's solar plexus once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:12 am

Fallon was pretty damn sure this fight should have ended after three blows...she knew that she was pretty much just being held up by sheer force of will rather than any strength that was actually in her muscles. She teetered and tottered and swayed and almost felt like she was going to throw up with all the pain that was in her belly, bubbling up through her totally broken abs into her stomach itself and then her chest, boobs and her lungs deeper in.

She was really going to have to sleep this off afterwards. This was way past the enjoyable level of belly pain. This was probably how less perfectly-toned girls felt after taking just one or two punches...or maybe even taking five or six, judging by the pain she was in.

Was her brain flying in circles? Were her thoughts still making sense?

Fallon took in a ragged, sharp breath which felt like she was swallowing a line of barbed wire before she pulled her fist back again. Locking eyes with Kyoko as best she could, she would swing her fist up and into Kyoko's solar plexus again, her friend matching her once more as they both swung an uppercut into the other's solar plexus. "UUUNNNGGGF!" Fallon convulsed, spittle flying as she yelled, her whole body collapsing forward into Kyoko's, briefly being held up by the darker-haired girl...before her knees gave out completely and she sunk down onto the canvas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 am

Kyoko might not take matches for about a month after tonight..okay that probably wasn't true. shed go crazy doing that but sit could be awhile before she could compete without feeling sick to her stomach. She was sure her insides felt about as weak as a wet paper bag and her body just wanted to fold over and rest. But she couldn't. Fallon was still standing and to let herself drop before Fallon did would be the ultimate defeat. This contest had brought them to the brink and she couldn't let her rival take it from her. Pulling back for her next blow she matched Fallon once again as they struck each others solar plexus'

"OOOOuuugggh...." Kyoko winced as she pressed into Fallon ready to just cave up once more, her legs froze and her body shook as she felt herself sag but thankfully she didn't fall...and even more thankfully Fallon did finally drop. "Oh my..." Kyoko muttered to herself as she pressed into the kneeling Fallon, her hands finding the girls shoulders to steady her for a second as she took a second to comprehend her situation. She wanted to drop and she might in a few seconds..but it was still longer then Fallon could last. "I..I..I win..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next