Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Aiko Hana - Smother match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Aiko Hana - Smother match - Page 8 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Aiko Hana - Smother match

Post by RJD Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Zoey would giggle as she felt Aiko's desperate hands passing her body and could see them thrashing around, Zoey loved to humiliate opponents and especially when it was ones who had given her so much trouble. After a few moments the ref would finally start to get back up and would immediately move towards Zoey and only count to a 2 before pulling Zoey off, it seemed her move was too brutal for it to be kept for a 5 count... although she had kept it on for almost 10 seconds before the ref got up.

Zoey would watch as Aiko fell flat onto the mat before grabbing Aiko's hair and lifting her up by it on to her knees. " Awww was the big mean woman's ass too strong for you? it's alright babe, we all get outclassed sometimes " Zoey would say before leaving her opponent on her knees and running towards the ropes, gathering speed as she rebounded and turned her body while throwing her hips forward planning to bash her rear against Aiko's poor face incredibly hard before trying to land with her ass on top of Aiko's beaten face and bouncing a few times before grinding her ass against the smaller woman's facial features.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Aiko Hana - Smother match - Page 8 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Aiko Hana - Smother match

Post by xalex Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Aiko felt to the mat moaning out in pain. The last move pressed out the most of the life from her and almost didn´t left anything left inside of her… no life no fight. AIko would start to cough when her opponent would grab her hair and pull her up to her knees slowly.

She was sitting there, out of her own strength she would never been able to get back up there… but It was zoey who put her up there just to hit her with another move. AIko saw it coming what made it even worst, because she could do nothing to avoid it.

Zoey would smash her ass right into the face of the poor Japans girl. AIko was send back down to the mat laying there with her arms and legs flat on the ground. Zoey just throw to much on her to get back into this…

Aiko was done… but Zoey wasn´t!

The Scottish woman would start to smash Aiko´s face over and over again with her ass. This was more to humiliate AIko then to hurt her… cause there was no fight left to take out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Zoey would giggle a little bit as she grinded her ass all over Aiko's face and would give herself a makeshift wedgie before moving Aiko's face with her hand so that the blue haired woman's rear would be directly on top of Aiko's face. After shaking her ass a little bit more Zoey would just put all her weight down and stay mostly still on top of Aiko's face while looking over her shoulder and speaking to Aiko.

"Oh god this is rich, you have to be the weakest person I have faced yet. If I were you I'd have to wear a mask to hide the shame of being humiliated so badly" Zoey would say before calling over the ref to check on Aiko's progress towards unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:13 am

AIko was done!
She wouldn’t go any more. She was beaten all her arm and her legs were lying flat on the mat while Zoey was sitting over her. Everything before her eyes started to turn black and the voices from the loud fan crowed started to get quieter. Then after some moments Aiko didn´t hear anything from the crowed. And all that she was getting was the warm feeling from the face sitting of her opponent.

The ref would walk over to the two girls. This time she would grab Aiko´s wrist and lift her arm up before letting it go. The fans were getting quiet watching what was happening in the ring. AIko´s arm were just falling limp down to the ring. The ref would to the same thing again. Again the same result, Aiko´s hand fall down to the mat limp without any resistance. The last time the ref lifted the hand from the Japanese Girl… and again it fall back to the mat. The ref would imminently Jump back up to her feet giving the time keeper a signal to ring the bell. The ring announcer would speak throw the microphone.
“Lady´s and Gentleman, This match is over and decided. Winner by Smother KO is Zoey Hamilton!”
The fans would directly show that they were displaced and boo as loud as they could.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Zoey would dismount from Aiko's face after hearing that she was the victor and would grab a mic then walk back over to Aiko's body and place her covered foot on top of the losers face. This would be met by booing from fans which would prompt Zoey to speak. " What was that Japan? You want me to cover up this pathetic woman's face because she makes you all seem weak? Sure I'll do that but you guys owe me one! " Zoey would say before bending over towards Aiko and removing the woman's swimsuit, the booing getting louder as she did so.

Zoey would then place the swimsuit over Aiko's face and then look down at the woman with a satisfied smile before spitting on the swimsuit that was currently working as Aiko's mask. Zoey finally feeling pleased with the match and taking in all the hatred from the arena would leave the ring and walk backstage, finding pleasure in all the chorus of boos she was receiving.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 pm

It took aiko a really long time till she woke up again. She would moan. First she would hear the fans loud again… She started to move a bit over the ring… the fans were becoming louder and louder… It was still dark around her… although she was sure that her eyes where open. Slowly AIko would raise her hand and touch her face to notice in shock that there was something lying on her face.

AIko would pull it down form it and look in shock when she saw that it was her swimsuit. She was naked! AIko tried to put her swimsuit over her body as good as she could… she would flush pretty badly… the Japanese girl would jump up and run backstage to the looker room…

She was beaten and humiliated from Zoey… she would pay this back one day… AIko would go home and watch the video from her match… trying to analyze that mean Scottish woman.

Winner of this Match Zoey via Smother KO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8