» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abigail vs Lita

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Abigail vs Lita - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail vs Lita

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Lita could hear Abigail not wanting any of what about to go down. After turning her over Lita tells her “I don’t think so” as she had Abigail right where she wanted her and did not want to give her a chance to get away.

Lita knew she had her in perfect position, and the feeling and sound of Abigail not enjoying things felt like music to hear ears. It felt like it was only a matter of time before this one would come to an end.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Suddenly the Titantron would start to function as nothing appeared to be happened when suddenly Jenny walked into the screen and just smirked as she yelled ''hope nobody has missed me since my last match but unfortunately if bin a bit busy with gathering an insurance policy for myself and my associates'' in a arrogant tone.

Knowing she likely got everyone's attention she would just smirk into the camera as she continued talking. ''Also i have something i want to show you Lita so please pay attention''was heard next as Jenny walked out of screen to pick up the camera and started to walk to what appeared to be a cell door and would soon turn on the light to reveal what appeared to be children who appeared to be chained against the wall. As the crowd looked on with shock as they would hear the New Zealander's voice as she said ''Is it just me or do they seem familiar for some reason as i have a feeling their important to you Lita''

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:23 am

With each passing second Lita felt she was closer to victory. As she continued applying the pressure Jenny appeared on the video screen. When she heard Jenny's voice she tried to ignore it, but soon found herself giving it more attention than her opponent.

She kept a hold on Abigail as Jenny began to talk, however the amount of pressure she was applying was lessening. When she saw the image of Alex and AJ chained to a wall in a storage wall she let go of the hold she had applied on Abigail and moved closer to where the ropes were. She held on to them as she saw the live shot of her kids, as well as being able to make out part of Lina not far away, knocked out and handcuffed to another part of the area.

When she could make out that it was in fact her kids in there she looked shocked, but after a couple of seconds of the initial shock value she became angry...and that's putting it mildly. "Get away from them! What are you trying to prove?!" she yelled in the direction of the video feed, hoping Jenny could hear the tone in her voice. "Leave them alone or I'll fucking slaughter you!" Even though she was in a match right now that was becoming less of a priority as Jenny had her kids in trouble from what she, and everyone else that could see that screen could tell. Being the protective parent that she was the first thought that came to her mind was making sure Jenny does commit the same act twice so uttering a death threat towards Jenny didn't seem unreasonable to her...how else would one react if they saw their kids chained up and displayed in that manner?

The referee's unsure of what to make of this as Lita gestures for Jenny to bring her ass out here, unless Jenny rather be joined back there by a pissed off parent. At this point Lita's attention is 100% on Jenny "Leave them out of this you fucking coward!" Part of her wanted to run back there and make sure that nobody could be able to identify the body of Jenny after she got a hold of her, but the only reason why she hasn't yet part of her was telling her that this might be trap, but the sight and sound of her kids in this predicament had her focused on Jenny, waiting to see what she would say or do next.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 am

Abigail was just about to tap out when suddenly the titantron was turned on and Jenny was to see….

Finally that took her long enough! Abigail was asking herself the whole match what was taking her so long… she had a simple job and still she took like forever. It took Lita some moments till she finally let go of the former Police woman and stand up from her.
Free from the painful Submission Hold Abigail would roll over the match for some moments, moaning out in pain pretty loudly. That sharpshooter was pretty painful but luckily it was over now and Abigail had a short moment to breathe through.

The referee and her opponent were both looking up to the Titantron, giving her no attention at all…. This was perfect. First the former cop slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position starting at her opponent, before she slowly get back up to her feet. The fans were screaming and calling out loudly that Lita should turn around and watch out for the former police woman but Lita was to busy watching the film running over the Titantron.

Abigail would grab into her pocked and pull a pepperspray out of there very slowly, then she tried to sneak up behind Lita very slowly with the pepperspray in her right hand. When she was standing right behind the angry Lita, who was screaming at the titantron Abigail would grab her and try to turn her around so the two women would face each other. In the next moment the former cop would try to pepperspray her opponent as much as she could, aiming for her eyes. She hoped that the ref wouldn´t see it because he was still watching the titantron right now. After a few moments Abigail would try to throw the pepperspray out of the ring, to hide it from the ref.

As soon as the pepperspray is gone the former Police woman would try to grab the wrist of her opponent pulling her closer and her head under her arm, while crossing Lita´s arms in front of Litas´s chest.

In the next moment Abigail would try to let herself fall backwards hopping to hit Lita´s head as hard as she could into the floor with a straight jacked ddt. If successful Abigail would roll right onto her opponent and pull one leg of her up for a pin.

The ref would turn back around right after Lita´s head hit the floor throwing himself down to the mat, starting the count: “1”

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:01 pm

After an unknown about to time, as Lita wasn't really keeping track as she was focused on what she say, she heard the people calling for her to turn around and focus back on Abigail. Given what was going on it was difficult to comply, but eventually she did. When she turned to check on Abigail's condition she took Abigail's pepper spray to the face, and lots of it. She screamed out as she felt a burning sensation from what Abigail dished out.

Luckily for Abigail the referee focused on the video screen just a little bit longer than Lita did, for if he did it for sure it would have meant a disqualification for Abigail. The tail end of Lita's scream is when he turned around and saw what was going on in the ring, alerting him that the match was still going on. When he turned back towards the in-ring action he saw Abigail connecting with a straight jacket ddt.

If it wasn't for the pepper spray and the chaos that happened just before that, Lita could have most likely kicked out from this. However due to the sudden shock from being temporarily blinded by the pepper spray she wasn't able to kick out of the pin in time and Abigail held on for the count of three.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Abigail did it she had pinne done half of the tag team champions down to the mat… not in clean way but in her way! No it was her time to go. As soon as the referee would count 3 she would start to roll out of the ring and to the outside.

There she would stumble a few steps backwards smiling on her opponent for some time. The crowed was going nuts on her. Everyone in the building would boo her right now as loud as possible and the fans would even throw snacks and drinks at her. But Abigail didn´t care much about that instead she was waving over one of the ring works to bring her a microphone.

“Great work!”, would the former police woman start of while keep walking backwards. “You are a really great champion getting your ass wiped by me a rooky so easily. You are really a great woman Lita…. You kids…. You got from a man you aren´t married to, are surely prod of you… I am sure as soon as they turn 21 they will change their sir names so no one will notice that they are related to you!”
With these words Abigail would drop her mic down on the ramp and would walk up to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Jenny would just stand their and listen as she could hear the crowd's reaction while trying not to laugh at hearing Lita demanding her to get her ass out their in the arena. ''Sorry but why are you even thinking i am inside the building Lita as last i checked i doubted the Arena you are currently in has a room with cells like this in it''replied the New Zealander as she would disappear of screen and pick up the camera only to turn it and reveal yet another prisoner.

''Also really out of all your friends you pick this woman to protect them as i got to say it only took a few swings from my trusty nightstick to knock out miss Lima was it''taunts Jenny as she walks back in screen and enters the cell and pull on Lina's hair to reveal her face covered in blood. Hearing the crowd boo louder as the New Zealander did not know if they were mad at her or what was happening in the ring as she walked back to the table with a laptop to see that Abigail used a can of pepper spray to blind her opponent before planting her with a straight jacket DDT.

Hearing the brats screaming and crying for their mommy to kick out while the referee was counting to three was getting on the New Zealander nerves as she turns around and grasp her nightstick and hits the bars. ''Shut up you damn brats or else i have to use my weapon of choice on you whinny kids'' while hearing Abigail mock Lita for losing to a rookie like her before making her way backstage as she knew she had to stale for a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Lita laid there as Abigail spoke. Feeling shaken up from the ddt she attempted to get back to her feet as Abigail left the ring. As Abigail was leaving Lita called out, despite not being able to see clearly "I'm not done with you! Get your back here!"

Some may consider her timing of words not good given her current state, but she couldn't get the image she saw out of her head and wanted vengeance.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Under the loud booing of the crowed Abigail slowly mad her way back up the ramp. That was kind of every day for her that she would walk up the ramp under booing… or walk it down under booing. She was not very popular around here.

On the top of the ramp the former police woman stopped she looked over her shoulder and saw that Lita was refusing to stay down. Abigail shacked her head. Didn’t she learn anything this evening?

After a short moment of thinking Abigail turned around on the top of the ramp and would start to run back down the ramp. If Lita didn't get the lesson that Abigail and Jenny just dished out, maybe she'll get the hint when Abigail introduces her to the fine art of police brutality?
Abigail tried to slid back into the ring under the bottom rope and would stamp over to the body of Lita, looking down to her.
“You couldn´t stay down and play dead…?”, asked the former police woman.

Abigail would start to stamp down onto her opponent for some moments before dropping herself down to her knees. She would grab the hair of Lita with her left hand and start to throw punches to the face of her with her right hand. Abigail would not stop till Lita would finally stay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:11 am

Abigail and Jenny were having their fun at the moment, however as the saying goes all good things must come to an end as some backup was on its way. As Abigail was inflicting a post-match beat down on Lita, Daisuke felt Lita could use some assistance. When she heard what was going on she wasn't in position to come out of the main entryway, however she managed to make her way ringside through the crowd. Having a chair in hand she hoped the railing and slid into the ring, looking to introduce Abigail to the chair if she didn't notice her coming and retreat fast enough.

As Daisuke was about to deal with Abigail, it meant that Jenny would be spared another meeting with Dai, which things still felt unfinished between them. However that might have been a better option for Jenny to deal with as closing in on her from behind was a very loud "HEY!" She wasn't alone, and if she turned around she would see a very pissed off Sion, who was the father of the kids that Jenny made the mistake of chaining up. He was prepared to break down any door, bend any bar, go through anyone necessary in order to get Alex and AJ out of harms way, Lina as well. "You have ten seconds to let them go before I make you regret every life choice you've ever made!" While he didn't appear to be packing any visible weaponry, unlike Daisuke who brought a chair with her to confront Abigail, he could take Jenny on his own if she didn't comply. The fact that he gave her a chance to free them she would be thanking her lucky stars as if it were anyone else chances are Jenny's face could already be tasting the ground. He began to count up from one. He knew of Daisuke's issues with Jenny, however he had his kids and friend to rescue, that was the main thing on his mind at the moment, doing what he had to in order to make sure they're safe and away from further harm.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next