Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

hentai submission pow match: Jane Lion vs Kane

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hentai submission pow match: Jane Lion vs Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: hentai submission pow match: Jane Lion vs Kane

Post by xalex Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Kane had down his opponent and was able to hold her down at the floor without any big problems. He could breathe in and out and think about his situation. Jane was throwing hammer fist against his back… but that wasn´t really a problem for him he was used to much more powerful attacks.

He know that with normal techniques he wouldn´t come far in this match… after all this was a hentai match… As much as everything in him was screaming no… he needed to do hentai moves on Jane to win this match. And still although it was a hentai match he wanted to win!

Kane breathed out deeply and would whisper into Jane´s ear: “I am sorry for this…!” Then Kane would put one arm away from Jane´s neck and move it down her body slowly. He would try to grab her ass with his hand and would start to squeeze it as good as he could. “Wanna give up…?” Asked the boy his opponent.

Back to top Go down

hentai submission pow match: Jane Lion vs Kane - Page 3 Empty Re: hentai submission pow match: Jane Lion vs Kane

Post by Amber Fey Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:42 pm

As Jane was under her opponent, she would try to struggle out, but suddenly felt her opponents hand leave her neck and start grabbing her ass and squeezing it, and was asked if she wanted to give up. She sort of chuckled, was this enough to make people think of giving up? In her last match, she had been stripped down, 3 on 1, a dick in each of her holes, cum flying everywhere, and she didn't give up, she passed out and the match was called off because of that. Point is, this Lion wasn't going to give up from just a little bit of a butt squeeze. Jane would smile and respond, "Give up? From this? I am enjoying this! To make me your's, your going to need to do a lot more then this to make me surrender." Jane would continue to try to hammer fist her opponent and get out of this hold.

Jane Lion; the Indy slave girl
Estellise sidos heurassein; the helpful idiot
Serah Farron; the innocent runaway
Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Kane thought that he had a good point right now he had the control over the girl and he had sexual domination over her at least he though so… But suddenly he heard her respond to his request that she should give in. She didn´t seem any impressed by his try. Instead she said that she was enjoying this… In the other hand Kane wasn´t….
He just wanted to give something back to her but she would hammer fist him directly into his weak spot. Kane would moan out in pain when he would let go of Jane. He would roll over the mat holding his crotch… this was really hurting… Kane didn´t know if Jane did this on purpose or not… even if he couldn´t be mat at her…. He would need a moment to recover while rolling over the mat…

Some fans in the first line would laugh when they saw this…

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:09 am

As Jane's hammerfist continued to rain down on the man, and some how, found its way to his crotch by mistake, forcing the man to let go. While Jane didn't mean to do this, it was legal, and it was her job to take advantage of it. After taking a second to recover from the onslaught earlier, Lion would pounce on her opponent and grab at his shorts, trying to strip it off of him.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Kane was still moaning a bit and rolling over the mat when he suddenly felt that Jane was going for something… He would look down and saw that she was grapping his pants…
He was surprised and shocked… both pretty much. He didn´t thought that she would go for it so fast… but after all this was a home game for her… although Kane was the better fighter without doubt… she knew just how to act in a match like this… Kane would try to reach down and grab her wrists to pull them away from his pants… While doing so he would try to crawl backwards away from her… but when he was able to get away she was holding his shorts in her hands…

The boy started to flush really, really badly… he didn´t know what to say… he was sitting there naked right in front of his opponent… and his best part was already awake and standing tall… he needed to swallow a bit… the fans especially the female ones where pretty happy to see that…

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:33 am

Jane would smile as she had her opponent on his back and his shorts in her hands as the crowd would go wild to see the man lacking shorts. The indy girl by this point in a match against a man was already naked and being screwed and had basicly already lost, but this time, not only was she still in the match, she was wining! She still had her clothes on and her opponent was on his back! Practically begging to be played with! Jane would smile and say in her usually innocent style "Hope you don't mind, but since it looks like I don't have to be raped, I might take the opportunity to rape you Smile"

Lion would then grab Kane by his foot and start to pull him to the middle of the ring, that way, no rope break could save him, and sit on his lower chest, upper stomach area, and take her long slender fingers, and start to stroke the man's sex. Lion would smile as she would do this, perhaps if he was a good submissive boy, she might give him a blow job Smile

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Kane looked at her with open eyes. What she wanted to rape him… He thought that he was hearing something but when he saw that she was stepping closer to him. Kane wanted to crawl away from her backwards but he was to slow… she was able to catch is leg and pull him back into the center of the ring. She was stronger than she looked…

Kane wanted to jump away the moment she let go of him but she was already sitting on him and he couldn´t get away. The air was pressed out of him by her nice formed beautiful ass. He wanted to push her down from him but he suddenly felt her warm hands on his dick. He would throw his head back against the mat and needed to moan out loudly…

As soon as she started to move her hand she would start moaning out… he couldn´t hold it back… “Please no… don´t!”, he would whisper quietly… when the ref asked if he wanted to submit he denied. But meanwhile he would start to scratch over the match with his finger nails trying to reduce the pleasure he was taking… she was doing this so great

Something has changed about Jane since the start of the match. She became a lot more confident in herself… it might be that she was appearing at the match like it was meaning nothing to her if kane would rape her. But she didn´t seem any confidence in herself. But now it looked like that complete chance… Kane was liking this new Jane… even more than the old one!

Without knowing and wanting kane was pushing his hips a bit up into the direction of Jane, like he would over her his best part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Fey Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:45 am

Jane would smile, from the way kane was struggling, he couldn't get out of the hold, and from the way he was scratching at the mat and lightly humping back, part of him, deep down, wanted more. Jane knew this exact feeling, so desperate and alone that you would actualy like this, how many times has she been in the exact same situation?

That being said, it was still her job to continue, and she would do that until the end. The lion felt like its pray had a little bit of enough fun, so she would turn around and say "You have been a good little opponent! Now, as a reward, I'm going to give you a little blow job, but fair warning, if you exploded in my mouth, I will make you swallow your own cum, and then I will have to beat you black and blue Smile"

With that, Jane would readjust her hair so that it was behind her ear, that way, Kane, the camera man, and the crowd could see what was going on. Jane would lower her upper body until she was inches above Kane's dick, lick her lips and let the tip of it enter her mouth and started to slowly suck it.

Amber Fey
Amber Fey

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Kane was down at the ground… unbelievable that such a small girl could bring him into a situation like that…Kane tried to struggle and break free but he was unable… Maybe he didn´t wanted to really break out of this… this was feeling too good to just push Jane down from him. After Jane had licked over his best part a cold shower went over his back…

Kane heard what she had planned. And then she was going for it… “No no, no don´t please…” would Kane start first but after just a second he would start to moan out loudly. “This is feeling so good… don´t stop!”He said still moaning out loudly…

He would try to push his upper body up to push her down… but without success… so Kane decided if he couldn´t get out of this he would go into it fully…

Kane would slowly rais his arms and would put them onto the ass of Jane. It was feeling great warm, big and soft. With a smile on his face Kane would start squeeze her as and knead it throw with both of his hands. His hands where slowly wandering downwards till he would softly lay his thumbs onto the pussy of his opponent. First he would only caress it.. before starting to work with more pressure on it as well without pushing them inside or putting his opponents outfit to the side.

But he didn´t know how long he was able to hold it anymore… Jane was dame good at this and she knew what she needed to do… Kane closed his eyes fighting to hold it longer….

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3