Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween - Page 7 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

Post by noob Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:50 am

Both wrestlers happened to be thinking of using the same move at the same time. This resulted in both of them ending up flat on their back. "Gah!" Erin yelped as she was sent back to the mat. She would just lay there panting as she tried to recover some energy. She would look up at the lights and just think of how she was going to be sore in the morning for a few moments. "I guess...great minds think alike?" Erin said. Even though she hardly had the energy to move, the Irish woman would always have enough left for banter.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween - Page 7 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:32 pm

Linda would just lay on the canvas panting as she tried to recover some energy as the American native would laugh at hearing Erin's comment until it started to hurt. ''Got a point their but can you please not make any more jokes Erin as even laughing is starting to hurt'' replied the former navy seal as she tries to get back to her feet and with great effort was able to roll onto her belly as she did not have the strength to get back onto her hands and knees yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:05 am

Erin would slowly sit up. "Well maybe...we should call it a draw." She proposed, half joking."Cause things are hurting here too." After a few moment she would start crawling over towards the American. The Irish wrestler would groan as she tried to roll her opponent's uncooperative body onto it's back. If she was able to she would just let herself fall down onto Linda from a kneeling position. Feeling too tired to do much else, she would just try to cover her opponent up and try to get a count started.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Linda would start to laugh again as Erin proposed they call it a draw as the former navy seal replied ''we can't let it end in a draw if one of us could make it back to their feet no matter how hurt they are'' while trying to roll onto her belly. But it seems that the American had nothing left in the tank so to speak as she would see Erin crawl towards her and when the Irish wrestler got into a kneeling position just lays on top of Linda and go for a simple cover.

As the Referee gets down on his knees as he raised his arm in the air as he would slowly descent it onto the canvas as Linda thought to herself ''how about i just try and gather some more strength and let him count to two'' just as the Ref yelled ''one''.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Erin didn't think Linda would accept a draw. She didn't mind though as she was currently seconds away from winning. The Irish woman would keep her body pressed down against her opponent. She could feel the American's chest rising and falling as the other wrestler tried to recover some strength.

"Ok fine. Just stay down then." Erin said as she turned her face to Linda and gave her a smile. The ref would bring his hand down to the mat for a second time. "Two."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Linda would breath in and out as she was trying to push Erin off her but found she just did not have the strength as she heard the Irish woman telling her to stay down as the Referee had just reached two. Knowing it was likely hopeless the American native would take a deep breath and try to use what strength she had left in an effort to try and kick out just as the Referee's hand was about to touch the Canvas for the 3rd and final time, but if Linda was unable to kick out she would whisper into Erin's ear ''Can we just lay down for a few more seconds Erin as i'm exhausted''?

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Despite Linda's best efforts, Erin managed to stay on top of her long enough for the ref to slam their hand down for the third time. "Three!" The ref called out, signalling that Erin had won. Finally able to relax, the Irish woman would let out a deep sigh of relief. "Haha yeah. If you don't mind giving me a few more seconds too." She responded to her opponent's request. Erin would stay on top of the other wrestler for a few more seconds before pushing up and making her way to her feet. She would walk towards the ropes so that she could lean against them. From there she raised a hand to the crowd and smiled as she was met with cheers.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Linda wanted to be upset that she lost but had to admit that Erin was just the better woman tonight as the Referee counted to three as the crowd started chanting her opponent's name. So as both wrestlers stayed down for a few more seconds before Linda would feel her opponent get back up as the former navy seal would do the same as both wrestlers pushed up and made their way to their feet. While Erin leaned against the ropes the American native just slowly make her way to the corner and lean against the turnbuckle while starting to clap as the announcer voice was heard throughout the arena as he said ''Your winner by pinfall Erin Quinn''

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 am

After appreciating the fan's cheers for long enough, Erin would turn to Linda and smile. She made her way towards the other wrestler and held out a hand. "Good match. You really made me work hard for that win." The Irish woman would say, complimenting her opponent on a hard fought match.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Linda would just smile back as Erin turned towards her and extended her hand which the American would grasp with her own right away as she shakes the winners hand. ''Well it seems you were just to much for me today Erin but i beat you next time'' in a teasing tone before she would release the Irish native hand as she would climb out of the ring and slowly make her way to the locker room while waving to the fans on her way back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7