Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

erin - Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

Post by noob Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Erin turned to see her opponent on the ground in pain. While she would quickly get up and try to capitalize on her opponent's mistake, half of her would hope Linda's elbow was ok and would feel guilty for taking advantage of the scenario. Getting to her feet, the Irish girl would try to land a couple of stomps on her opponent. "Come on, stay down so I can win." Erin would say as she aimed her foot at her opponent's chest. If she landed that, Erin would attempt a slightly risky move of her own. She would run towards the ropes and rebound off of them so that she was charging back towards the downed American woman. Once in range she would simply jump up, looking to splash back down on her opponent and knock the wind out of her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

erin - Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween - Page 4 Empty Re: Erin Quinn vs. Linda Halloween

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Linda would look up to see Erin standing over her and quickly lash out with a couple of stomps all over the American native's body as she tries to protect herself as good as she can. As the Irish lass stomped down her foot on top of the former navy seal's chest as all the air was knocked out of Linda's lungs as she could not even respond to what Erin was saying as her opponent rushed towards the ropes. While Erin would bounce back and keep charging forward as she jumped up and came crashing down on top of the American wrestler just as she got some air back in her lungs as the Irish lass splash attempt seemed to have worked out in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:46 pm

"There we go...now don't get up." Erin would say as she tried to catch her breath while she rested her body on top of the other woman. It looked like her opponent had taken the brunt of the damage from the slam though. From on top of Linda, Erin would try hook her arm around her American counterpart's leg and lift it up, trying to get her into a pin. She didn't think she would be able to hold her down for too long, but she wanted to gauge how much strength her opponent had left.The ref would come over and start counting. "One...!" She started. The crowd would cheer loudly, half hoping for Linda to break out while the other half rooted for Erin to secure a win.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Linda would gasp as she tries to reply to Erin's comment as the air was knocked out of her as she feels the Irish woman hook her leg and lift it up just as the Referee drops down on his knees. So with the former navy seal being pinned the Ref would start to count as he quickly counted to one as he raised his arm in the air for a second time before slowly descending it towards the canvas. Just as the Referee touched the canvas for a second time and yelled out ''Two'' Linda would try to kick out of the cover as she hoped to get her shoulder up before the Ref raised his arm for the 3rd time.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Linda managed to push her shoulders up before the ref could count to three. Erin would be disappointed that she wasn't able to secure a pin. It seemed she would have to wear the American down some more before going for another pin. "Hmmph well you sure are tough." She said to Linda. The Irish lass would try to get up and bring the American with her. She wanted to get Linda bent over so she could wrap her arms around the woman's waist. She would then strain herself as she would try to lift her opponent up and set up for a powerbomb.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Erin''s eyes showed the disappointment the Irish wrestler was feeling from not being able to secure the pin as the American native got her shoulder up at the right time as the Ref would hold up two fingers to signal it was only a two count. Linda would just smile as she hears Erin comment on how tough she was before she was forced back to her feet as the former navy seal would be bend over while her opponent was standing straight. As Linda feels two arms around her waist she figured out her opponent's plan as she got lifted up and was being set for a powerbomb as the American tries to stop this from happening by punching the Irish woman on the top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Erin was quite proud of the fact that she was able to lift her opponent. She would hold her above her head, ready to drop her down. Suddenly though she would feel the American land a hard strike on her head. "Gaaah owww!" She yelped. Erin would lose her grasp on Linda and just let her drop to the ground. She was more concerned about protecting her head than actually landing the move. Once she dropped her opponent, the Irish wrestler would take a few backs and rub her sore head. The blow had dazed her slightly but she hoped the fall might have done the same to Linda.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Linda thought for a few seconds she was able to escape from her current predicament as she landed a hard strike on the top of Erin's head as she hoped the Irish girl would stumble backwards. Unfortunately all that ended up happening was that Erin would lose her grip on the American native and as a result let the navy seal fall on her lower back as it seemed to have done more damage then what a normal powerbomb would have caused. So both wrestlers were unable to take advantage as Linda lay on the canvas clearly dazed and in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Despite the hit to the head, it seemed that Erin had managed to accomplish her previous goal of slamming her opponent down to the mat. It might have been a bit clumsy but that wasn't something the Irish woman would concern herself with. She was just happy to see the other girl flat on her back.

Seeing that she currently had the advantage, Erin thought she would try something she hadn't done before. She would try to use one of her opponents' previous moves against her. Erin walked to the corner of the ring and started to climb the turnbuckle. She would wave to the crowd, garnering cheers. If she saw that the American was still down, she would then jump up, propelling herself towards her foe and trying to land an elbow drop on her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Linda was still on her back after that botch powerbomb Erin hit her with as the Irish woman was already back to her feet and was able to climb the turnbuckle before the navy seal even knew it. So as Erin leaped off the turnbuckle as the crowd popped at the sight of the Irish woman attempting a top rope elbow drop as Linda was unable to avoid being hit as the air was knocked out of her lungs as she feels her opponent's elbow being driven into her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next