Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 pm

" But... You only get to lick it if I say you do! I'm the dominant one here!" Harley would say before Yugito would immediately prove her wrong by pulling Harley into a big wedgie and then Harley would start yelping and moaning in pain before saying " That's cheap!" as she struggled and tried to flail her arms at her Yugito, her movements restricted from the wedgie. the crowd was definitely going to get some good pictures of Harley in this moment.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 2 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Yugito would just reply ''all is fair in love and wrestling'' as she hoped she could use her opponent's struggle to push her backwards as she hoped to get free from the corner. If that worked Yugito would release Harley's panties as she takes a few steps back to get a fresh breath of air as she hoped to not get another close up look at her opponent's breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Harley would grunt as she hit the mat before rolling backwards and landing on her knees then quickly trying to get up to her feet again.
"Well you seem decent at the love part though you probably can't keep up with me, I would say you could try to keep up with the wrestling aspect but I doubt you can match me in that either" Harley would tease as she approached Yugito, Harley was at a slight disadvantage as she was used to using her smaller size and speed to her advantage against taller woman and wasn't quite used to fighting smaller and equally as quick if not quicker opponents.
Harley would then try to close in on her opponent, trying to force Yugito into making a move rather than risking her position by going in for the attack herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Yugito would just growl as she would make sure their was some distance between herself and Harley as neither wrestler was making the first move. So after a while the cat loving girl would try to distract her opponent as she yelled ''Why don't you try something besides using those airbags off your against me and find out'' as she would crouch down and try to go for a leg sweep. If the Japanese native was successful at making her opponent fall on her back she would try to get back to her feet before she rush towards the ropes and use the added momentum when she bounce back to gain more speed and jump up when she gets close to Harley as she hopes to go for a running senton aimed at the other wrestler's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Harley normally was pretty quick and strategic in matches but she just couldn't focus when her opponent kept insulting her.
" If mine are airbags then I'd say your pathetic breasts are just flat soccer ba-" Harley would be cut of mid sentence and would suddenly have her feet swept away from her which would cause the woman to land sorely on her side before sitting up relatively quickly.
Not quick enough though as Yugito had managed to already run off the ropes, Harley was used to bigger and slower opponents so would take the brunt of the senton as she was forced into the mat and would groan in pain as her opponent landed on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:39 pm

As Yugito landed on top of her opponent after she when for the senton she would just growl as she replied ''stop commenting on my breasts already you stupid cow '' as she would slowly get back to her feet as she tried to get a good grip on Harley's hair. So as Yugito was struggling to drag her opponent towards one of the corners as she would position her opponent in a up sitting position as she would take a few steps back and then turn around so her butt was facing in Harley's direction.

''BTW it time you see what a perfect ass looks like up close Harley''as the cat loving girl would back up until her butt was pressed into Harley's face and started to rub it all over the other girl's face as she went for a stinkface to the crowd's enjoyment.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Harley was about to open her mouth to tease her opponent more before she was grabbed by the hair and would just yelp and say " H-hey let go of my cute hair!" Before she was thrown into the corner.
Harley would take a second to try and fix her hair and suppress the pain but would start focusing on her opponent again only when she heard her last comment and had her face engulfed by Yugito's behind which was surprisingly plump for someone of her figure.
"Oofm!" Harley would say into Yugito's ass or rather that was what would be heard since her voice would be muffled, Harley would be subjected to the stinkface early in the match as her opponent really rubbed her ass against Harley's nose and mouth.
Harley would helplessly slap at Yugito's behind as it slapped and rubbed against Harley's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Yugito would smirk at the crowd as she saw that most of the people who were watching their match were pulling out their phones and taking pictures or filming what was happening to Harley at this point. So while her opponent would slap against her butt the Japanese native was in no hurry to remove her butt out of Harley's face as she just said ''come on Harley i thought you wanted to see what a perfect butt looks like as it perfectly clear that yours is far inferior compared to mine''

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Harley would have her face rubbed side to side by her opponents butt and was starting to get used to the soft feeling of it as her face was being smothered by her opponents toosh and her nose and face were forced deeper into her opponents ass in front of the whole audience.
Harley would get irritated by her opponents tone and would come up with another way of trying to get out of the move since the first way didn't seem to work.
Harley would try to move her arms in-between Yugito's legs before moving one up to her crotch and coping a huge feel before she started to gently rub it, Harley would be hoping her opponent would be taken aback by this.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Yugito was feeling confident as she was firmly in control and making the other wrestler pay for her earlier comment as she keeps rubbing her butt in Harley's face when she feels the other woman try and move her arms between her legs. So while the cat loving girl was trying her best to keep her legs closed it was not to be in the end as Harley was able to place her arm on her crotch and would be rewarded as Yugito moaned softly before biting her lip as her opponent would slowly go faster. Because of the pleasure she was receiving from her opponent Yugito would grab her opponent's arm in a effort to make her stop because if Harley was able to continue the cat loving girl would step forward and try to get out of the other wrestler's reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next