Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Wrights vs. The Emerald Moons

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Wrights vs. The Emerald Moons - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wrights vs. The Emerald Moons

Post by LtLukas Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 am

Everything was going wrong. Absolutely everything. That was what James was thinking as he was bounding towards the ropes. Then the hurricanrana hit, and the aerial ace was doing his best to cling to consciousness. The tragic turn of events left him on his back, sorely wishing he were back home with a beer in his hand and his legs up. But here he was, with nothing in his hand and his legs akimbo. The boy was very sorely tempted to just stay on the mat, and just take the L.

But he knew that would be the end of the world. These girls were tough, but Jessica would literally kill him. At the count of two, James kicked out. He attempted to use this break to tear towards the turnbuckle, and tag Jessica in to the match. If he made it there, there would be hell to pay for the two women.

Back to top Go down

The Wrights vs. The Emerald Moons - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wrights vs. The Emerald Moons

Post by kiranar Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Chesslara would be rolled a bit when James kicked out which was a delay she couldn't afford with the threat of Jessica looming just outside the ring was enough reason to keep him in the ring. She would try to grab at James as he scrambled to attempt to slow him down from getting to his partner which when it was obvious she her plan wasn't going to work she retreated to her corner. If she makes it there before Jessica caught up to her she will tag her still semi weakened sister to set so they could attempt to nail her with a double drop kick.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:04 pm

James powered through. He was absolutely determined to make it to his sister. Usually the younger sibling goes to the older sibling for protection, but in this case he was sure everyone in the stadium understood. Jessica was an unholy terror, designed by the wrestling gods to unleash absolute havoc on whatever got in her path. James was certainly competitive, nine times out of ten, but he was not his sister.

So when Jessica thundered into the ring, she charged straight at her opponents. She had gone two on one before, against opponents far greater than these. When the double drop kick came, Jessica caught both pairs of legs in her hands and then slammed the duo into the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 pm

When James broke free to get to his sister to tag her in Chesslara retreated fast to her corner to tag her sister so they could attempt a double team which normally worked out for them. This time when the sisters did their double drop kick on the rampaging Jessica only to have their legs caught while they were mid air them slammed hard onto the mat really dazing both girls. Both girls wouldn't really be moving too fast till they could recover especially Ginely who was still recovering from her initial ring time with Jessica.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 am

Jessica was implacable, slow and dominant, like a glacier of unrestrained violence and glory bound blood lust. The crowd did not like her, that much had been obvious from the very beginning of the match. But damned if they didn't respect her. They all went wild when Jessica pulled off the move. They couldn't believe it. Jessica could though, and strutted around the ring with her biceps flexed. "You liked that, fuckers!" She yelled.

And soon Jessica returned to the bloody business of the evening. The Violent Violet moved quickly to ensure that Chesslara was face down before she grabbed Ginely and lay her across her tag partner, also face down. Then Jessica would plop herself down on Ginely's back, and attempted to snake her hand under Chesslara's chin and yank upwards, going for a double Camel Clutch!

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:20 am

The sisters were still recovering with Chesslara regretting tagging her sister in for the double team as she listens to her sister wince from the hard slam her abused body took along side her. They didn't put up much fight when Jessica rolled Chesslara onto her stomach then placed Ginely on top of her which would make her wince louder after she dropped down onto Ginely's back. They would struggle as their opponent pulled up on Chesslara's chin which is semi confusing the ref as she moved quickly to start asking both girls if they were going to give up not really going to argue that Jessica needs to let one of her opponents out of the ring. Both sisters would be squirming under their opponent Ginely starts to move her hand to start to rapidly slapping the mat to signal she gives up hoping the ref will realize she was the correct fighter in the ring and Jessica lets them go before she puts them into the hospital.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 am

Jessica wrenched a little bit harder. The crowd was in awe of her power move, and Jessica could not blame them at all. Shutters clicked and the audience were on their feet, trying to get a better view of the orgy of pain in the center of the ring. The Emerald Moons were clearly feeling it, just as Jessica was feeling on top of the world.

Then that meddlesome little ref girl moseyed on over and ruined all of Jessica's fun. "Come on, let them both stay in, ref. I am still winning!" Her reasoning fell on deaf ears, and Jessica released the duo and took a few steps back. The Violent Violet crouched into her wrestling stance and made herself ready, figuring she didn't have anything to prove anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 am

Both sisters were wincing while in the double camel clutch that Jessica easily put them both in which was taking more out of Ginely than Chesslara being she only recently got her turn. Ginely realizing that the ref wasn't going to stop their opponent from dominating both of them at once which she knew they were clearly out classed but their one woman wrecking crew of an opponent so she rapidly slapped the mat till the ref called for the bell. When Jessica finally released them Ginely would roll off her sisters back while her sister would turn over then try to slide her sister away to their corner completely terrified at what could happen if they stayed.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Jessica stood up. That was a first. Not only did she put both of them in one hold, but she got them to tap. The Violent Violet could not quite believe it, and nor could James for a second. She was still straddling them when the ref walked over and raised her arm. A massive smile erupted across her face, and soon she was wooping and cheering and having fun.

She walked over to her brother. He had been less than useless this whole match so all he deserved was a quick nod. "Let's go," she said. James soundlessly agreed, and they both started walking out of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 am

Both sisters stayed in their spot as far from Jessica as possible even after the match was declared over for the evening. They both waited quite a bit with some encouragement from the ref they both climbed out of the ring using each other as a brace to exit the ring area still fearful that Jessica was still lurking in the shadows to continue their beating.

The Wrights win by submission.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3