Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 3 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Zoey would breath a sigh of relief but then say " but...it wasn't even you gave up while I just got pinned" Zoey would say somewhat confused. Zoey would then seem as if she got an idea and would open her mouth to speak " Erin, you should cook my meals and clean the dishes. That seems like something a house maid would do! " Zoey upon closing her mouth would suddenly start to think of more ideas and get a pen and paper to write them down.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 3 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Erin groaned as Zoey thought up more tasks for her. She had thought she could finally relax but apparently was wrong. "C...cook your food? Do you want me to burn the place down?" She would chuckle. "Dishes ok but you ain't getting me to cook." Erin stuck her tongue out at Zoey before getting up. She's grab the maid uniform and toss it over her shoulder. "Just point me to the dishes" she said as she tried to get back into character a bit.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 pm

" Ah sure, I don't really want to eat your food it if it's really that bad... the dishes are over here " Zoey would say as she got up and slowly worked her way into a sideroom of her apartment which consisted of a sink, washing machine, a corner full of all different kind of cooking materials and apparatus and a tower of stacked plates. " So after you are done with that, to do your house wifely duties you will need to go to the store to buy grocery's, hang the washing out to dry, clean the windows and make my bed when I get out of it" Zoey would say while grinning innocently at Erin, subtly changing the terminology of what Erin was from maid to housemaid to housewife and trying to get some kind of reaction out of Erin due to her stacking `duties`

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Erin would continue to groan as Zoey listed duties. "Zooeeeyyyyyy!" She would say with an almost childlike tone. It was only day one and she was already regretting the deal. She was a fighter, not a housewife. "And don't think I didn't notice the whole wife thing." She's point out and wink at Zoey. "Didn't know you liked me that much."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Zoey would giggle a bit as she heard Erin respond "But you said you'd do whatever I told you! " Zoey would chirp in the same childlike tone before going back to her normal tone " You'd make a horrible wife, you can't even cook. I suppose you might be alright in other areas though " Zoey would say somewhat blankly as she drawed round her own hips and chest with her hands, Zoey would then quickly think up an idea " How about we go to my bedroom and have a practice match there if you think yourself more a fighter, you will either end up being a fighter or a wife either way so one of us will get what we want " Zoey would flirt and give a quick wink to Erin, almost being too silly to be taken seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:50 pm

"Ugh fine. You're killing me though." Erin joked, rolling her eyes a little. she smiled though as the other girl would at least compliment her looks. Erin watched as Zoey was clearly lost in thought for a moment. Zoey's next suggestion caused Erin to giggle. She tried for a few seconds to stop herself and finally managed to. "Haha alright fine. I could do that." She would say. It took her a few seconds though to understand what her friend meant by that last part. "Oh...haha THAT'S why you wanted me in the bedroom."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Zoey would smile and say " why else would someone invite you into the bedroom? " Zoey would joke before giggling and slowly walking towards the a door that seemed to be in the middle of a room and opening it, revealing a giant bed with mattresses and pillows placed everywhere and almost all of them were pink.
Zoey would recognise the giant bed but all the mattresses would be a surprise, she thought that it was a bit suspicious that Elisa had knocked rather than use the key she had when she helped Zoey pick out the apartment and that she seemed to arrive right when Zoey and Erin were there, she must have set this up before their match and followed them back after it.
"Actually...maybe not " Zoey would say as she started at the now soft fortress that was before just a giant bedroom, she would try to close the door before Erin could see it but she would probably be too late, Zoey was definitely going to get back at her sister for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 pm

It was too late for Zoey. Erin had already seen the bed and was laughing uncontrollably. "Hahahaha it's soooooo pink. I didn't know that was your style." She teased. She would immediately rush into the room and jumped on the bed. It was amazingly comfy and dispute it being a bit girly, Erin was jealous it wasn't hers. "Your sister is awesome. My brothers would NEVER do this all for me."

Erin would throw off her shoes and just lay down. She would resist the urge to get too cozy and then would finally motion for Zoey to come over. "What's the matter? Afraid of a little pink?" She would ask, half expecting her friend to refuse to come over.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Zoey would look amused as her new friend rolled around on the bed but would smile as she thought up a good comeback " Hmm, so a little bit of pink is all it takes to get Erin into your bedroom. " While Zoey slowly walked into the room, actually somewhat distracted by the unbelievably bright room, normally Zoey's room would just have a few mats which would be good for a spar but it would seem like Zoey's joking threat would appear to be more serious due to the sudden development of a bed fortress, Zoey also felt a little bit out of it since she had been the one invited into her own room, somehow it just felt like the control had been taken away from her in the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Erin would try to grab Zoey and pull her onto the bed. Having grown up with a bunch of brothers she really had to fight the urge to just turn into a child and build a giant pillow fort. She would be nice enough not to make a no girls allowed sign though. "Come on, since when were you so shy?" She would say as she continued trying to get Zoey on the bed. She would have to have a word with Elisa after this. First cupcakes, then a giant bed, she really knew how to make Erin happy. Sure they were meant for a certain other blue haired girl, but for now Erin was claiming them as her own.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next