Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. Empty House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Zoey would yawn slightly as she sat on her somewhat torn up couch which she may or may not have had delivered to from her house in Scotland, she would grin a little bit as she saw bare back and underwear covered bottom exposed due to a passing joke which Zoey decided was actually a good idea, Zoey sure was glad that she could just sit back and watch Erin clean sweep her room and make everything sparkle.
" Oh hone you missed a spot, it's down there you'll need to bend over to get it " Zoey would joke as she pointed on the ground in front of Erin obviously just trying to get Erin to bend over in her revealing apron. " You are pretty lucky that you lost against me actually, there are some real sexual predictors in this place. You shouldn't accept such a stipulation unless you want to be fucked silly " Zoey would nonchalantly chirp before hopping to her feet and starting packing away some dusty pictures of her family and sisters, so she could get new and less dirty frames for them, Zoey was pretty bad at having a house maid considering she still ended up doing some of the cleaning herself.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Erin would grumble as she bent down to clean the spot she 'missed'. She didn't enjoy being dressed up as a made and like bending over in the outfit even less. However it hadn't occurred to her that Zoey was right. Things really could have gone worse for her. "Well then thanks a ton for being soooo nice." Erin would say with a little chuckle. She would then go to the garbage and empty her dustpan. "Sure you're not one of those sexual predators though?" She would continue to joke as she grabbed a cloth and started to wipe down a counter. She continued to clean the whole place, surprised at how dusty everything was. She stopped every now and then to look at some of the Scottish girl's pictures and anything else particularly shiny.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Zoey would play with a pound coin in her hand that just happened to be sitting under one of her pictures, she wasn't very organised and ended up having more currency from the Uk than she did Japan. " Well as embarrassing as it is you remember our first match don't you?, When it actually came down to it I got broken pretty easily and backed out of the match when things got a little too close for me. I was only sexual in the last match because you were easy to bluff and I figured that I could use what happened in the last match to my advantage somehow. " Zoey would look at Erin as she picked up anything shiny and would just stare blankly and in her thick accent would ask " love, are ye a crow or whit? " Zoey would pause a second before repeating herself in proper English "What are you a crow? " Zoey tended to try to ease down on her accent and slang as much as possible since it made it hard to understand her but every now and then when she is confused or nervous she forgets to. Zoey would then hear the doorbell ring and assuming that it was a delivery would just signal Erin with her hands to go answer the door. " Come on maid, go show the delivery man your cute little cosplay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 pm

"Awww, I thought you got that way cause I was irresistible." Erin would tease. She immediately put Zoey's stuff down. A slight smirk formed as she heard the blue haired girl revert to her original accent. "Ahaha sorry I have a habit of looking through people's stuff." She would continue doing her new job until the bell rang.

Erin wasn't looking forward to answering the door. She didn't want to be seen wearing such a frilly maid's outfit. Expecting a delivery she kept to the side of the door, then cracked it open and peeked her head out. To her surprise she was greeted by a larger woman outside. Erin would smile and wave before quickly making her way back to Zoey. "Zoey you didn't tell me you were expecting company!" She would complain. "I didn't mind doing this for you cause I lost...but did you really have to bring someone else in on this?"
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Zoey would be slightly confused as she heard Erin talking but she would understand soon enough as she saw the familiar towering women enter the apartment, Zoey would look shocked and would jump up a bit against the couch so she was sitting almost on top of it now " Elisa, what are you doing here?" Zoey would ask trying not to sound too mean though she definitely didn't sound very pleased either.

Elisa would slowly enter the room wearing her usual skirt and shoulder-less shirt and her eyes will go wide and she would smile genuinely when she saw her big sis " Zoey!!!" She would say before running over to Zoey and pulling her up into a tight hug, lifting the somewhat small Zoey into the air for a second before gently placing her back on the couch. Elisa would then turn around and walk up to Erin and take her hand in for a handshake and and in a polite tone she would say " Hello! My name is Elisa and I am Zoeys little sis, I'm somewhat surprised that she has someone in her apartment at all never mind nearly naked but it's nice to meet you!" Elisa would have a slight Scottish accent but would have a more flattering voice than Zoey and would be genuinely smiling through-out the whole greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:53 pm

"Awww, you two are so cute." Erin would comment. She was happy to see that unlike the fans, Zoey's family seemed to like her. For a second she forgot that she was in a costume and slightly blushed when Elisa brought that fact back to focus. "Haha yeah well about that..." She would trail off. Erin shook Elisa's hand and returned the greeting. "I'm Erin. Kinda lost a bet to your sister so don't think too hard about this." She would explain. It was amazing how unalike the two sisters were. Elisa was extremely polite while Zoey was often crude. It was a bit jarring to think that they were related.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Elisa would look at Erin for a second then turn towards Zoey curiously but Zoey would just simply say " No " to which Elisa would have a slight frown before getting cheery again and sitting down on the side arm of the couch and almost toppling over the whole big dusty thing.

" Whoa careful El!" Zoey would say before giving Elisa a quick slap to the forehead which would be enough to make Elisa try to focus on balancing herself on the couch perfectly while Zoey would start talking.
" Yeah she isn't here for any perverse reasons so don't be thinking that Elisa. " Zoey would sign before continuing " Anyway Erin, this is my little sister Elisa and she is naive so please don't be mean to her otherwise I'll have to come get you, Oh and whatever you do don't compliment her too much or get caught staring at her...I really don't want to explain what that normally leads to " Zoey would then laugh a little bit before talking again towards her sister " So where is May, did she come with you?"

Elisa would respond with a slight smile but would look slightly concerned " well...she was meant to, but as soon as I got settled here I got a postcard from Beijing and she was talking about how she was going to become China's next big star..."
Elisa would then look towards Erin and ask her a question in a curious tone " You like like a strong women, how did my little sister manage to beat you? " Zoey would raise her eyebrow and look a little bit irritated when Elisa referred to her as the little sister but she didn't speak out against the giant.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Erin tried not to stare but it was hard for her to take her eyes off of the larger girl. "Well i don't know if she's your LITTLE sister. She certainly is nicer than you though." She would tease. She chuckled a bit when Zoey mentioned perverse reasons. Erin wondered if that's what people would really think of this situation. Hearing another name, Erin figured it was a third sister. "Wow Zoey you really have a big family...no pun intended. Are they all nicer than you?" she would say.

Erin would look down when Elisa asked her how she managed to lose. "Well Zoey is really a lot stronger than she looks." She would walk up to Zoey and give her a little punch on the shoulder. "She surprised me and then didn't let up."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Elisa would grin and almost laugh a little as Erin talked about Zoey being strong and would wink at her, clearly misunderstanding Erin's motive for accepting such a stipulation in a match.
Zoey would listen to what Erin was saying and try to let her get everything out so she could carefully pick her words as to not upset her sister by saying anything too mean, despite Zoey sometimes being nasty she didn't like seeing her sisters even slightly saddened and rudeness was something that irritated Elisa.
" Yeah She is really kind, my other sister May is a little bit of a weird one, she isn't as kinky or me or as sexual as that big one " Zoey would point to Elisa " Oh and trust me, despite how she looks she is not shy " Zoey would then try to shake her head before going back to her main point " May doesn't really care about anything other than having a good time and she always ends up making big decisions on a complete whim. Oh yeah there are only 3 of us and our two parents in our family ". After Zoey had finished talking Elisa would suddenly stand back up and go outside for a second much to the confusion of Zoey but then She would walk back inside with a bag full of cupcakes which Zoey knew before even getting close to them were handmade.
" Oh thank you sis, don't worry I'll share with Erin " Zoey would also know exactly what Elisa was about to say.

Elisa after handing Zoey the cupcakes would turn around to Erin and smile at her before bowing and saying " thank you for taking care of Zoey " as if having wrestling matches was the same as looking after a child " It was nice to meet you Erin, I hope to see you again!" Elisa would then slowly leave the apartment and closing the door behind herself after listening to Erin's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Erin watched as Elisa suddenly walks outside. She wondered if she said something wrong but immediately got excited as the smell of cupcakes entered the room. "Yes yes, please share with Erin." She would laugh and immediately try to grab one. She wrapped her arm around Zoey's neck and smiled. "I'll take care of your sister anytime." She would say, thankful for the snack. She waved as Elise left the room, happy to have met her. "Bye~". She looked back at Zoey with a grin, ready to start teasing her. "Why can't you be nice like your sister? SHE wouldn't make me clean your room." Erin would then quickly stuff her cupcake in her mouth before Zoey could take it back.

Erin would grab her dustpan and bop Zoey on the head with it before going to grab a broom. She looked around the room and groaned. It was like she hardly made a dent in the cleaning. With a heavy sigh she would get back to the task at hand.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next