» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, daemongirl, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hero's Heartbreak! (Elliot Hayes Vs Shou Tsukino)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hero's Heartbreak! (Elliot Hayes Vs Shou Tsukino) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hero's Heartbreak! (Elliot Hayes Vs Shou Tsukino)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Shou was on his feet before Elliot could rise to his own, yanking the hero by his suit off the canvas. "Tch...I'm the people's hero...not yours..." He said, his tone rebellious as he stared up at the taller man. The hero clenched his teeth and tried to ignore the light kiss that brushed against his forehead as Shou continued to coo over him, treating him like a toy for his personal amusement.

The other wrestler took hold of his arm again and whipped him towards the ropes. "Whoa!!" Elliot found himself running towards the ropes against his will, unable to stop himself from rebounding off them. And when he turned and bounced back, he saw that Shou had thrown himself to the opposite ropes, and was now dashing to meet with the hero with his arm at the
ready to clothesline him!

The realisation created a look of panic on Elliot's face, unable to stop himself. Just as Shou had intended, his arm collided across the hero's chest with heavy force and slammed Elliot down to the canvas, so powerful that he actually almost flipped. "Aack!!" His back impacted loudly on the mat, his resounding howl of agony echoing around the arena. But his chest was burning with a fierce pain from Shou's arm too, the hero clutching and wincing at where the other wrestler had stuck him as he lay on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Hero's Heartbreak! (Elliot Hayes Vs Shou Tsukino) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hero's Heartbreak! (Elliot Hayes Vs Shou Tsukino)

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:16 pm

"Aw, are you trying to hurt my feelings?" Shou teased a bit, making a pouty face as Elliot was laying down on the canvas. The male couldn't help but grin again though as he looked down, the hero was just so cute! He just couldn't resist teasing him too much.~ Shou licked his lips as he moved to stand over the Red Sparrow, looking down at that suit. "Mmm...do you know what I want to see? I want to see that cute hero's body!~"

With that, Shou reached down and took a hold of Elliot's collar before starting to spread his arms apart, aiming to hear the sweet sounds of the cutie's attire ripping! Shou would just keep tearing at the outfit if Elliot didn't act soon, he really wanted to strip the boy down to his underwear! Not just for himself, but for the people in the arena watching this match! As he tore more and more into it the crowd could be heard whistling and cheering, making it well known that they were approving of what Shou was doing in that ring.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:46 pm

The way Shou stared at him was like a predator, a spider who had discovered a particularly juicy fly to feast on. Elliot caught sight of the sensual movement of his opponent's tongue running over his moist lips and could only stare back with an open mouth, captivated. When the taller man plucked him off the ground by his collar as if he was some kind of juvenile, Elliot tried to thrash his way to freedom. "D-Don't touch me, evildoer!"

An unpleasant sound reached his ears, a fierce noise of fabric tearing apart. Elliot's eyes widened as he realised Shou was trying to pry the boy's superhero outfit off him! "W-What are you doing...stop!!" He protested, trying to fidget free. But with Shou's iron clad grip, the spandex gear only ripped further as Elliot struggle, and with an incredibly loud tear the outfit ripped away from Elliot's skin.

"Aaaah!!" The hero stumbled back frantically, humiliated and stunned as he was left clad in just his boxer briefs! The cold air of the arena hit his skin and he wrapped his arms around his exposed upper body, as if it would be enough to protect his modesty from the crowd! His face turned bright pink as Elliot continued to fumble about, turning away from Shou as the audience laughed and wolf-whistled at the man. His hand shot down to the front and rear of his underwear, too embarrassed to even remember he was currently in a wrestling match...giving his opponent the perfect chance for a surprise attack!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 pm

"Oh no.~ I can't stop now!" Shou teased as Elliot struggled, super excited to be holding to the boy's outfit. The man had smiled widely as the boy was left in his underwear, trying to cover himself from the crowd...well that just couldn't do! The effeminate male walked up behind Elliot and moved his arms underneath his opponent's, lifting them up a bit before locking his hands behind his head for a full nelson!

"Don't be ashamed of your frame Elly.~ Just listen to that crowd! They LOVE you!~" Shou had teased as the cheers and wolf-whistles continued to shower the arena. Shou wasn't just going to keep him like this though, he had to show that he was more than just a humiliation gimmick. The man then started to sway his arms a little, bending them forward to really apply pressure to the neck, wanting to make sure that he was wearing down the hero. "Hm...what holds should I put you in? Do you have a preference?" He teased, like he was giving the young man an option.

Before long he would unlock his hands and would slowly run his hands down Elliot's chest, leading down to his waist before locking his hands together. "Here we go again!" With that, Shou attempted to lift up the hero for a german suplex, but would let go once he lifted him completely for a wicked,rough release german suplex!

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 pm

His arms hooked and raised up against his will, Elliot's face became redder still. "Ah, no no no!" He frantically protested while trying to struggle his way to freedom. But Shou's grip on him was iron, and the full nelson lock in itself only served to tire him out.

The crowd whistled in appreciation as Shou teased him further, the hero forced to bare his physique by his taller opponent while he stood there embarrassed. And the pressure that Shou pressed down upon his neck with his arms was doing a good job of tiring Elliot out, who tried to resist the exhaustion in his limbs to prevent his body from going slack. He wouldn't give up. Couldn't give up. Heroes never did!

When Shou taunted him again, Elliot gritted his teeth and balled his hands into fist. "Tch...you're the one who I'll be...asking that to soon enough!" He growled, sounding more confident than he felt. He had to find a way out. And then, it seemed Shou had finally grown bored of the full nelson, as he unlocked his hands over the boy's neck! But now, they were sensually tracing over Elliot's torso and gut, causing him to go bright pink and frozen as Shou slid his hands down to his waist. "I...I...what are you..." The hero spluttered, his mind going fuzzy.

By the time he twigged, it was far too late. His feet left the ground and Elliot yelled out helplessly as Shou arced backwards and lifted the hero. The motion was swift yet firm, with enough strength that the taller man released Elliot mid-suplex and sent the hero sailing across the ring. "UWAAAAH!!" He crashed down upon the canvas hard neck and shoulder first, shaking the entire ring and the ropes. The move was even enough to send him rolling over in a somersault, the hero briefly bouncing onto his knees. Looking disoriented from the move, he collapsed to the mat face down, with his eyes in shock as his body made the occasional spasm of pain and discomfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:19 pm

The man had sat up after tossing the hero in that release german suplex. Shou teasingly put a finger to his mouth, looking back at Elliot. "Oops!~ I got to excited and let go." He said with a chuckle, seeing the boy spasm a bit. The effeminate male then stood, starting to make his way towards the young hero, grinning as he looked down like a wolf looking at an injured deer. "Hehe, come on!~ We gotta keep playing.~"

With that being said, Shou had lifted up the boy and throw the boy to the closest corner to them, running after him and jumping, aiming to nail a splash against Elliot! Had that worked the male should have had the male with his chest to the corner and being right behind him, hips slowly grinding up against him with his hands slowly tracing along his chest once more. "Hehe, we've got to make this entertaining for the crowd.~ Bet you wanna punch me right?~" He had asked with a smirk, blowing into his ear a bit. "Hehe, well if you can dodge this then we won't have a problem!" Shou had then backed off and went to the opposite corner before running at the hero, turning around to hit him with a very impactful hip attack! Missing though would result his rump smashing against the corner, his eyes going wide a bit being caught in the corner.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Trying his hardest to ignore the throbbing pain in his body, Elliot glanced up as he sensed a shadow loom over his fallen form. The hero could only stare up at his predator of a foe with apprehension and the slight hint of fear - the grin on Shou's face was a testament that he was clearly enjoying this little game of cat and mouse, playing with his food before feasting.

The jobber was helpless as Shou hoisted him to his feet, throwing him towards the corner. Elliot crashed against it and felt a sharp pang across his chest, followed by the sounds of rushing feet as Shou made a leap from behind and splashed onto the hero, crushing him against the turnbuckle! "UGH!!"

Sandwiched between the corner and his foe, Elliot felt his breath sharply leave him. What little remained hitched as Shou began to gyrate his hips against the hero's own, leaving him to blush as the taller man sensually stroked his hands across the boy's flesh to his liking. "...You...villain...I'm gonna vanquish you...!"[/color] He hissed through gritted teeth, his expression like that of an angry child's as the other man blew teasingly into his ear.

With Shou stepping away, Elliot was finally freed. He felt himself buckle under the weight of his legs and manage to turn himself around as he collapsed into a seated position. On the opposite turnbuckle was a sly looking Shou, who suddenly began to sprint towards the hero. Elliot's eyes grew wide. No...such an attack would take him out for sure! His heroic spirit burst into flames, as the man grabbed hold of the ropes to brace himself. Wait for it...wait for it...now!

"JUSTICE ROLL!!" Elliot boomed, quickly rolling to the side at the last minute as Shou twisted his hips around to slam his rear. But instead of the hero, he smashed against the turnbuckle instead! The eyes on the taller man expanded as Elliot smirked on the ground in satisfaction. "Well then! Just as expected, a villain always gets their just desserts! " The hero declared, rising to his feet. Pumped by the successful evasion, he hurried to the opposite corner and shot an index finger into the air, pumping up the roaring crowd. "And now it's time for yours!!" Then exactly as Shou had done, Elliot began to rush towards the other wrestler, coming in low with the intention to slam his right shoulder against Shou's gut with a spear!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Shou was sure he was going to get him, then he heard Elliot yell out something...justice roll or something? Anyway he found himself slamming his rump against the middle turnbuckle! Shou had caught himself in the ropes with his arms, wriggling his hips a little from the pain. The male had saw Elliot on the ground smirking at him. It was admittedly very cute, but watching the hero waste time had bothered him a little. The hero was definitely pandering to the crowd and there's nothing wrong with that, but wouldn't he want to attack Shou right away?!

The effeminate male watched the hero run to the opposite corner and pump his finger up into the air and the crowd cheer before running at him. Shou had waited for Elliot to get close before lifting himself up in the corner, lifting himself up fairly high, letting the male's shoulder collide with the corner! Shou would then let himself down, sitting on Elliot's back. "Aw, you almost had me hero.~" Shou teased, wriggling his hips against Elliot as he had sat down against the hero's bare skin before getting off of him.

Then he heard it, Shou was getting booed a little bit for avoiding Elliot and taunting him. He looked around and then looked down with a sigh. "Dang...I guess I need to do something to get them to like me again right?~" He had asked Elliot, having his back turned to him, but still right against him. Shou bumped his hips back a bit to smack his ass against the hero's to push his shoulder against the steel again, doing that a couple of times much to the enjoyment of the crowd. "There we go! People really do like a nice butt.~" Shou had teased before turning around, pulling Elliot in by the waist and leaning over, his hips pressing up against Elliot's rump. "Enjoying our match so far?~" He asked, teasingly stroking the hero's hair as the crowd wolf whistled once more at the sensual site of the two.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Purple and black took flight into the air, Elliot's victorious look becoming one of shock and fear as his shoulder impacted instead against the steel of the turnbuckle. The hero yelled - his shoulder felt like it had been stabbed, the pain ringing through his flesh. He didn't get much time to recover though, as Shou fell back down and slammed his rear onto Elliot's back. "Oof!!" He cried as the taller man pinned him to the mat. Now completely exposed, the act of his foe gyrating his hips against him was even more humiliating. His face was buried into the canvas, which was a good thing in hindsight - the hero's face was a shocking pink colour as his opponent kept on embarrassing him.

The bash against the turnbuckle had really done a number on him - even as Shou stood up, Elliot laid there wincing in pain. He could hear the villain addressing him, continuing to tease him. Still eager to try and turn the match around in his favour, the hero began to stand back up...only to feel Shou slam his rear end into Elliot's own and make his shoulder strike the turnbuckle again! "Ack!! No...! Stop...Oof!!" The flushed and embarrassed hero cried out with each hit as he felt his foe's smooth ass ram into his own, to the enjoyment of the audience. How could they cheer for the antagonist instead of the hero, especially when he used such degrading methods?!

His shoulder felt almost dead now, numb with pain. Dizzy from both humiliation and pain, Elliot couldn't even resist as Shou latched onto his waist and pulled him up against his muscular, larger physique. Elliot felt his face go red from the other wrestler's hips against his underwear, not to mention his bare body being pressed against Shou's frame. When he began to play with Elliot's hair almost like a lover would, that was when the hero snapped.

"Ggh...don't you have...any shame?!" The hero managed to wheeze out. "You're a tacky villain...and a joke of a wrestler!" The defiant words might be something he ends up regretting, but he's too angry at how his opponent kept toying with him instead of taking him seriously. Elliot tried to thrash his body around...but the attempt to escape seemed more childish than anything, which would probably only amuse Shou more.

Last edited by Gator_Tooth on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:04 am

Shou couldn't help but grin as Elliot had been getting super humiliated. It put on a good show for the crowd AND it made him look super cute, so that helped out a little too! "Hmm...I don't really have...." Shou had stopped as Elliot insulted him. "T-TACKY?!" Shou had growled a bit before letting go of him before grabbing a hold of his neck and his thigh. "JOKE?! HOW'S THIS THEN?!" The effeminate male then lifted the hero up and start to pull down on the neck and thigh in a very vicious torture rack.

He really, really didn't want to show people his angry side, but when somebody personally insulted his wrestling style, well that just couldn't stand. Shou hadn't even moved away from the ropes so Elliot could reach out and grab them quite easily, but the taller wrestler didn't care. At this point he just wanted to really teach The Red Sparrow a lesson. As he continued to pull down he would start to bounce up and down a little bit to add more pressure, really wanting to put his focus on his back.

Shou hadn't expected this...but even though the cheers were coming down the booing got much more audible. It was clear that some of the crowd had not agreed with what he was doing and truthfully he wasn't too happy with it either. That's when he got a devilish idea and moved his hand over from Elliot's thigh and moved it to his crotch, rubbing it a bit while chuckling. "Hey...sorry I snapped...I'm not bad, I promise...." He said, looking over to his opponent's face. "We could grab coffee sometime, if you want.~"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next