Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

promo - Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

Post by RJD Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:22 am

While Zoey was perched upon the psycho's face with her stinkface the fans had half continued booing her but now she seemed to have gained some cheers, Zoey laughed a little as she heard the boo's start to diminish and heard cheers, shouts, whistling and even laughing from the fans, it send her into an ecstatic mood.
Zoey would bounce her ass up and down on hannah's face and whip her ass against the girls cheeks for a few seconds, Zoey could feel that her thong had started to go undone but she ignored it and decided to use hannah's face to push it back into place, she would wedge zoeys face between the; turnbuckle, and her ass, with her nose being the only thing holding zoeys panties to her exposed ass.
Zoey would turn around with a sadistic smile and ask the girl " It must be getting kinda hard to breathe back there?, how about I give you a little air and then leave you alone for today? " Zoey was planning to fart right in the psychos face if she was to remain perched any longer.
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

promo - Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:40 am

This was truly embarrassing, the blonde's face getting battered and whipped by the bare flesh of Zoey's rump. The psycho attempted to push her away but the Scottish gal's weight pressing down against Hannah's head, trapping it against the turnbuckle and her bottom made it especially hard to breath and get any strength behind the attempted push. Then, Hannah heard the rookie ask that very, very mischievous question and shook her head, really kicking her foot down on the mat as she tried desperately to push her away again.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:49 am

Zoey would grin upon seeing the girl struggle as she looked over her shoulder and shout to the crowd " HEY, WHO WANT'S TO SEE HER SNIFF MY FARTS?" The crowd was a mix of boos, cheers, people begging her to do it and those that were just watching in horror or sympathy.
Zoey would take one hand off the top rope and move the use it to wedge the blonde psychopaths face in between her ass cheeks and at the same time she put all her weight back to make sure that she really got her nose up there then she let out a massive fart and right as she did she also moaned out loudly " Oohh ohh Right there " she would then let out another fart and rub it in so she could really get a smell of it before directing a demand to hannah " If you sniff one of my farts I'll end it sooner " She would then wiggle her ass wildy for a few seconds before stopping and sitting static on her face.
She was waiting to see if Hannah would do as she commanded, Zoey was clearly turned on as she was blushing and had a giant grin on her face just hoping that hannah would give in so she could dominate her more. Oh god she couldn't wait to go home and find all the different angles fans had recorded this from.
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 am

The blonde psycho couldn't have struggled anymore. Was this girl serious!? Yes, this girl was absolutely serious as she felt her face get wedged in further, feeling the horrible, foul smelling wind running through her senses. The hardcore fighter was clearly getting embarrassed, but she just didn't have the air in her lungs to fight back as another blast of smelly gas blasted in her nose, the awful stench of those farts and her blood in her nose was overwhelming. She heard the demands that Zoey made, her head whipping around wildly before she stopped, full weight on her face. After a few more moments of that though Hannah's struggles died down, passing out from the facesit from hell.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 am

Zoey wiggled her ass one last time then realised that her opponents body had went completely limp " Oh... " Zoey was about to say something but instead she just broke out into laughter and walked forward finally leaving her perch.
Zoey turned around to look at the mess she had left in the corner and as she did she noticed that her Scottish flag had been on the top corner that whole time, she went to retrieve it and as she did she put her crotch onto the psychos face for just a second before leaving the ring, picking up her opponents baseball bat and leaving her knocked out in the corner. the fans booed Zoey as she held up the Scottish flag dangling in one hand and the baseball bat in the other as swayed her hips from side to side making her way out of the arena
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2