Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 7 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:01 pm

"Aaahhnnn...! C-cumminggg...! C-Cassaaandraaa...!" Sig let out a blissful cry before her womanhood began to spasm.

Her juices flew out and splashed the woman's sex while she arched herself and moaning shamelessly. Due to her sensitiveness, it felt like she came harder than before despite it being her third of the night.

"Y-yeess...!!! Y-yesss...! Oooohhh...!" the blonde moaned and moaned until her orgasm finally came to an end, where she'd limp out on the ring, her legs ready to fall anytime they were let go by Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 7 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Cassandra listened as Sig cried her name, right before she had her climax. And as the blond spasmed, letting her juices fly, Cassandra finally came in force as her sex let loose its juices. "A-AHHNNN YES! I-I'm...I'm c-cumming Siiiggg!" she screamed at the ceiling, saying Sig's name as well. Grinding almost violently, Cassandra was in heaven as their soaking pussies intensified their separate orgasms. Putting them in extreme sexual pleasure.

Then as their orgasms faded, Cassandra would rub the blond's sex a few more times, trying to ride out the last moments of her pleasure. Falling to her back as she lost her strength, dropping Sig's legs down as well. And their she laid in exhaustion, wondering if she'd ever feel like this again. The thought made her shiver, as she was starting to get addicted to this sort of match. Then as she begin to cool down, she'd shake feeling the ice underneath her. The cold shocked some sense into her though, as she remembered the requirement of the match.

Not even looking at her opponent, Cassandra would simply pull her leg up, and put het heeled boot on Sig's pussy. "Hey...you can...say "I Quit"...now..." she said, pausing as she breathed heavily. Then rubbing the toe of the boot on Sig's sex she'd finish, "...Or...I can really..take you to...to town...phew..." breathing out hard as she could hardly speak. Not entirely sure she could do that sort of thing again.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Sig felt Cassandra's cum washed her sex with some force, and it made her writhe some more with the woman still grinding their sexes for a bit longer. The blonde then moaned and laid spreadeagled on the icy ring, breathing in and out heavily, feeling the surface around her melting from her body heat alone. That truly was a draining orgasm.

She didn't get too much of a respite either as it turned out. Cassandra pressed her boot on her sensitive sex and began to rub it again, making her cry and squirmed weakly as she felt a bit of sting between her legs as well now.

"Aah...! N-no... s-stop..." she protested, shaking her head. " Ahhmm... sstoopp... I q-quit... I quit...!" the blonde pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:26 pm

After her latest orgasm, it didn't take Sig too long to give. Cassandra just rubbed her a bit and, let the overbearing pleasure do the rest. The bell rang soon after, and Cassandra had won her first singles match. Removing the boot from Sig's wet sex, she then sat up slowly, trying to get on two feet.

"Phew...you were pretty good tonight Sig, I didn't think I could get this hot, especially in here of all places." Cassandra would say, extending her hand to give the blond some help up, she looked like she needed it. "Need some help up? I bet it's pretty cold down there, right?" she said with a smile. But as she looked at Sig, Cassandra wondered if she needed to cool down some more.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:35 pm

"Guuhh..." Sig groaned as Cassandra moved her foot away from her burning sex. "S-seriously... I think my back is numb already..." she said while accepting the hand of the woman to pick herself up to her feet.

The process was quite sluggish due to her exhaustion, but at least she could stand and walk on her own from the look of it. Her body felt pretty awkward as it was, cold on the back side, hot around her lower half, and tired all around. She felt like she just wanted to jump into a hot spring right now.

"Um, thanks... g-good m-match..." she said to Cassandra before turning around to make her exit, the cold starting to get into her naked form now that the afterglow of her orgasm had passed. "Brr..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:12 pm

After helping Sig to her feet, the blond thanked her and said good match. "F-feelings m-mutual...brr..." Cassandra would say. Like Sig, she was starting to get the chills as she started to cool down. So as her opponent exited the ring, Cassandra didn't feel like staying too long to celebrate.

So after waving and blowing kisses to the fans a bit, she would quickly collect her clothes, hurrying to find the closest exit. She really needed something warm, like coffee, or a nice hot bath. Hell, Cassandra would even settle for a warm shower. A really, really warm shower.

Winner by submission Cassandra Maxwell

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7