by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:06 am

"Hah, you're the one who wants me to worship you. Though I bet you want it the other way around Claire." She taunted satisfied with the snap of the other girl's bra.

She watched her opponent yowl and couldn't help but giggle at Claire. Before she knew what happened, Claire had charged straight at her. Taken a little by surprise by Claire's anger, Cutey didn't brace herself very well as the American girl lunged at her. Driven back, she hissed as her back collided with the cold steel of the lockers, it wasn't anything to bad but it did the air out of her lungs.

Stunned, she growls bearing her teeth as Claire had her pinned against a locker.

"Damn... it." She cursed under her breath as she began to resist not fully recovered from the collision.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:36 am

Claire's sudden lunge at Cutey turned out to be quite successful, as she managed to give the pink-haired girl a hard shove that she wasn't quite ready for, throwing Cutey back against the wall of lockers behind her. With the Japanese girl pinned standing up, Claire was now in control, and she grinned fiercely as Cutey, stunned, could only growl in annoyance at having fallen for such a strategy-bereft, full-frontal assault.

"You didn't see that coming? Seriously, Cutey, I thought a speedster like you would be able to dodge that easily," Claire would taunt, using Cutey's own boasts against her as she spoke of the Japanese girl's supposed speed. Claire would now look for some way to hurt Cutey, like the hammerlock and the bra snap had hurt her, but she couldn't afford to risk Cutey reversing their relative positions should she ease up on the shoulder pushing.

So, instead, Claire would throw a knee up into Cutey's tummy, attacking it again, but this time using a much harder blow from her knee rather than bludgeoning it with her butt! "Ha!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 am

Mika paled when she saw the grin on Claire's face, she struggled trying to slip out. Claire's words cut deep as she was absolutely right. Cutey kicked herself for not being able to prevent this from happening. The pink haired girl could only grunt back not really having anything to say to that.

Cutey let out a loud gasp of air as her foe drove her knee into her stomach. The impact making her eyes water as she hunched over. This was really bad gor the Japanese girl, the dark haired girl could continiously keep her here and continue to punish her until she really would be nothing but a pathetic loser beggin Claire for mercy. She had to get out and fast.

"Sh-shut up! It won't be so easy next time!" Cutey would growl at Claire defiantly as she stared daggers back at her. With her hands were free, she would grab her rival's small breasts and squeeze them before trying to shove her back.

"Wow. You really are flat. Why do youeven wear a bra? You're practically a boy!" She taunted between gropes.

Claire would try to slide her leg between Claire's legs as she stepped back and would try to trip her midstep while lunging forward. Cutey would try to land ontop of Claire and force her shouders to the tile floor.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:37 am

Claire was in control, and she was not afraid to show Cutey that she knew it. After doubling the pink-haired girl over, Claire would shove hard on those shoulders to force her back up against the lockers, not intending to let Cutey bend and have any sort of an angle on attacking Claire from below. "Next time? You're already planning on me shoving you up against these lockers a second time?" Claire would note, seizing upon the opportunity to mock Cutey for that slip of the tongue. "You're so...submissive."

That submissive girl would soon show that she still had some ability to fight back, however, as she grabbed at Claire's chest! "Yowch!" Claire would yelp, cringing and instinctively backing up just a tiny bit as her breasts were attacked. Her face was a deep red when Cutey mocked her flatness. "Y-y-you're one to talk! Look at yours! I bet you can see your ankles without leaning forward! I've never m-met a girl as flat as you!"

Just then, Cutey shoved her hard, and Claire would go tumbling backwards as she tripped, landing hard on the floor, stunned for a moment after that jarring blow! "Uurgh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:04 am

Cutey hated the fact her opponent hit the nail on the head so thoroughly. She doubted Claire actually thought Cutey was having these strange thoughts and urges. It wasn't as though she had dominant thoughts either.

"I meant-ugh nevermind!" Cutey snapped before she managed to knock Claire over.

After landing ontop of Claire, Cutey would take advantage of the girl's stunned state and monted her stomach. She would straddle Claire, clamping her legs on either side of her waist before sliding her hands under Claire's bra. Pushing the polka dotted bra towards Claire's collar bone revealing her bare chest.

"Oh yeah so I'm that flat huh? Fine. You must have huge breasts then huh? Why don't we find out who's bigger huh?" Cutey said with a devilish smirk.

Cutey would grin down at them gleefully before grabbing Claire's wrists, trying to keep them from covering herself up.

"Look at that. You're Pathetic. Even by Kawaii standards, you're smaller than me." Cutey said cruelly as she looked down at Claire's chest with a critical eye. Truthfully, Cutey couldn't tell who had the larger chest but she was relying on the premise Claire wouldn't see fo herself.

"I'm going to crush your tiny breasts under my ass bitch. Hop up and down, up and down! We'll see who's begging for mercy soon enough!" She said slowly inching her way towards Claire's face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:26 am

Cutey had managed to use what little advantages she had while pressed up against the lockers to full effect, acting and managing to put Claire on her back before the black-haired New Englander could even get in a second knee to Cutey's stomach. Cutey had gotten away suffering virtually no damage, and that made Claire more than a little angry.

Unfortunately, she couldn't do much right now. Cutey had mounted on, sitting on her belly and clamping her legs around Claire's sides. And now, Cutey's hands were pushing up her bra, sending tingles through Claire's body, before those tingles turned into a wave of hot humiliation and anger as Cutey dared to mock Claire's chest like that! And threaten it with a painful crushing underneath her very flat ass! "Y-you're jealous! Compared to your tiny ones, mine are huge! I d-don't care if you try to crush them! I have plenty of padding...a-at least relative to you!!"

Claire was nervous, however. She would desperately struggle with her arms, forcing them upward, then pulling left and right, doing whatever she could to try to throw Cutey off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:52 am

"The only padding you have is in your bra." Cutey said grinning as she had Claire right where she wanted her. The Japanese girl hummed with her lips as she savored having her rival at her mercy. She could feel Claire struggle desperately underneath her. However, Cutey wasn't about to let Claire go off so easily especially after she let the girl slip away from her last submission. Cutey leaned forward and braced the ground with her hands keeping her hips heavy and down while using her hands to keep from Claire moving left or right.

The corners of Cutey's lips pulled into a cruel smirk as she waited for Claire's struggles to cease for a single moment. As soon as Claire took a moment to stay still, she would scoot up and slam her bottom into Claire's flat chest trying to knock the air of her opponent's lungs. If Cutey could, she would lift her ass once more before dropping it one more time on the American girl's breasts before rubbing her ass against her rival's bare chest. Finally, Cutey would cross her arms and straddle Cutey's chest. She would look down at Claire with a condescending look, her smile smug and her her eyes narrowed in mock pity.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:00 am

Unfortunately for Claire, her wild, uncoordinated struggles were not going to be enough to force Cutey to get off of her now. The Japanese girl, in fact, seemed intent on making a point, as she would shove Claire down as hard as she could, using her knees to brace herself on top of the cute American. She kept Claire's struggles from having real effect, and, though Claire would keep trying for a few seconds, she knew she was just wasting energy. So she stopped to think about her next action.

And that was when Cutey made her move. She scooted forward, trapping Claire's arms underneath her legs and sitting right on Claire's chest! Claire's face flushed to feel Cutey's butt sitting on her boobs, but embarrassment turned to pain when Cutey lifted that rear end up and slammed it back down on Claire's chest, pushing the air out of her lungs! "Uugh!" Claire groaned. And then, it happened again! "Uuoogh!!"

Claire's eyes were bleary after that, for almost a minute. Slowly, she would catch her breath, and begin to breathe normally. She would blink a few times as she opened her eyes once again, finding herself looking up at a smug, grinning Cutey...whose whole face was layered with a thick mask of condescension! That made Claire's face burn red, and she let out a loud grumble of anger at the sight! She would not let Cutey treat her like this! "Y-you s-stupid...y-y-you want to play dirty??" I'm...w-way dirtier than you!"

Claire would then turn her head to the side, open her mouth, and bite Cutey's inner thigh, not quite as hard as she could, for fear of doing real damage, but hopefully hard enough to cause some pain and force the Japanese girl to get off of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:34 am

Cutey smiled looking down at the other girl watching her face burn red in shame. She had her opponent right where she wanted her pinned underneath her like this. The raven haired girl essentially pinned underneath her butt as she sees her squirm weakly underneath her.

"Wh-wha-aahhhh!" Cutey let out a cry as she felt her opponent's teeth sink into her inner thighs. The pink haired girl was forced to roll a few feet away on the tile gym floor. She hissed as she ended up in an upright sitting position, tending to her thigh. It didn't really hurt but the sensation of having Claire bite her like that made Cutey jump.

"H-hey that's not fair." She said as she slowly got to her feet uneasily. "You j-just bit me!"

The girl whined stomping the ground with her foot, her face pouting from the offense. Although this wasn't an official match, Cutey wasn't even sure AFW had a policy about biting in all honesty. She just wanted to shoot out accusations at Claire to vent her frustration of having her get away from her clutches.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:37 pm

As flustered as she was, Claire had no interest in actually injuring Cutey with some sort of bite that cut through the skin. She applied the pressure she had to apply to get a reaction out of the pink-haired kawaii, and, luckily for her, the shock of feeling hard little teeth nipping at her thigh was enough to make Cutey jump. She rolled away, and Claire would suck in a couple of deep breaths as she pulled herself up into a sitting position.

"A-and you snapped my bra! Is that any more fair?" Claire would accuse. Cutey herself had seemed ready to fight without holding anything back, but now she was giving Claire shit for something she herself would have done, had she thought of it first. With Cutey on her back foot, though, now was the time that Claire could get in a couple of verbal barbs. "Besides," she would continue, before running her tongue slowly along her lips as she smirked, "you taste delicious."

Claire would get up onto her feet, and then, as fast as she could, she would lunge at Cutey, trying to surprise her by not just shoving her again, but trying to grab her wrist and pull the arm behind her back to put her in a painful hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next