Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reunion Between Cuties

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Reunion Between Cuties Empty Reunion Between Cuties

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 am

"Wow!!.." The girl spoke as she looked around the gym from the entrance. "This gym is much better than the ones in the WA League. It has everything!" She glee as she observed everything with her emerald-colored eyes. She ran around every part of the gym, looking at the punching bags, weights, the ring, everything! "And not to mention that the quality of these equipments are much better! With these, I'll probably become even better! I can't wait to try these out..." She slipped under the bottom hopes and entered the ring, before she started to do a bit of conditional running, bouncing off the ropes regularly, elegantly moving around as well that coupled with her golden dress outfit, before she stopped in the center of the ring. "I feel like my speed have become even faster and much improved!" She then looked at the direction that showed her back from the entrance, viewing everything in the gym, before raising both her arms as if she has obtained a victory. "No one can beat me, Reiko Kanamori!! Hahahaha!!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Reunion Between Cuties Empty Re: Reunion Between Cuties

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:09 am

While Reiko was literally bouncing off the walls with excitement, her cousin Kanai was less than amused. She had gone out partying the night before, and had a powerfully annoying headache. Her cousin called in the morning, wanting to meet her in the gym for some training. Kanai was really tempted to decline, but couldn't do it in an elegant fashion. So here she was, hung over, and rather annoyed at her cousin's embarrassing acts.

"Yeah, you just keep on telling yourself that Reiko," Kanai said. She set her gym bag down and rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of the pain in her head. It wasn't going away. She quickly took off the pink t-shirt she was wearing to reveal her pink sports bra, tossing it onto her bag. "Then when I beat you to a pulp, I can rub it in your face!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Reiko quickly jump spun around the moment Kanai spoke, and only greeted her with a very happy face, a happy face that can annoy a lot of people apparently. "'If' you can beat me, that is, but I find it very unlikely considering how grumpy you are. But don't worry! I'll get rid of that headache for you." She said cheerfully and perhaps, over-confidently, as she waited for her cousin to get in the ring. She is very excited just to start some training.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Kanai rubbed her head ruefully. "I'll fight you a thousand times if you can get rid of this headache," Kanai said. She slipped into the ring through the bottom ropes, then bounced a few times to get her blood flowing. "It's not that I don't appreciate training with you Reiko," Kanai said, "Your voice just makes this headache worse. Well, at least when we start fighting I'll be able to shut you up."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm

"Hehheh... You'll be able to shut me up? Again, unlikely. Kanai... When will you ever learn?" Reiko said with a slight giggle in between as she approached her cousin until their foreheads are nearly touching, hands on her hips. "You can never beat me, no matter what you do." She then took a step back, and raise one finger... "You know why?" Before she poked Kanai on the forehead, the poke having enough force to make the girl stumble. "Because I'm simply better than you."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Kanai frowned at her cousin. "You know, the more you say that the more I want to beat you up and shut you up," Kanai said. The poke on her forehead annoyed her greatly, since it made her headache worse. She actually stumbled backwards a few steps from the force of the poke as well. Kanai regained her balance, and then just leapt at Reiko. She aimed to slam into her cousin and grab her arms, grappling with her to force Reiko onto the mat, where Kanai could teach her a real lesson.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Reiko was actually expecting some kind of retaliation, but not something like this, which surprised her greatly. She couldn't react fast enough as she was pummeled down onto the mat. "Argh... Get off!" She yelled, but to no avail, she can't seem to get free with her own strength alone.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

After successfully rushing her cousin and slamming her down on the mat, Kanai immediately went to work. She grabbed both of Reiko's legs as she stood back up, then quickly moved to turn Reiko over and flip her on her front, while putting her in a full on Boston Crab early in their match.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

Reiko couldn't reach for Kanai as she stood up, clearly angered at the surprise attack, or what she would consider, a cheap shot. However, she started screaming as she was put in the Boston Crab, apparently already suffering just from one submission. She tried reaching for the ropes, but it seemed so far for her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:16 am

Kanai wrenched the hold hard. She had fought her cousin many time before, and knew that Reiko really liked to kick people. So since it was early in the match, Kanai decided to take Reiko's legs out as quickly as she could. She bent back more, not just hurting Reiko's legs now, but also beginning to bend her back over and start making things really uncomfortable for her.

"Give up?" Kanai asked, "Your screams of pain are making my headache worse..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next