Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:22 pm

Okay, I started to tremble on my tenth rep, Claire would say to herself, as she kept a close eye on Cutey's arms, both making sure that they did not suddenly buckle under the weight and pin the pink-haired girl down, but looking for at least some weakness, just for reassurance that Cutey would not be able to match her total. "Seven. Eight." Unfortunately for Claire, Cutey was not trembling yet. Come on... "Nine. Ten."

It was only on that tenth rep that Claire saw Cutey's arms shake, just a tiny bit. It was the exact same rep that she herself had begun to have trouble with. What did that say about her chances of winning? Fifty-fifty. Or maybe even twenty-sixty-twenty, if one counted the very real possibility of a draw.

Oh, Claire hoped it wasn't a draw. That would be essentially the same as Cutey winning it outright...

"Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen..."

It was here when Cutey's arms suddenly seemed to slip, and the bar began to fall. Claire let out a startled cry and began to reach out to save Cutey, her hands right between the bar and the girl's chest. But Cutey saved the bar just before it touched Claire's fingers. And then she even had the audacity to start taunting! "You go ahead and talk, Cutey, because you're just wasting energy that you could be using to lift! You still need two more just to tie me! Let's see if you even get one!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 pm

"Pfft..." Cutey scoffed though she could hardly argue with Claire's logic. She winced as the bar descended again this time more controled then her last rep but the bar got stuck at the bottom. The pink haired girl barely managed to keep from yelling out as she forced the weight up.

Fifteen.

Out of breath, her chest heaving up and down. Cutey grinned as she went for her sixteenth rep. She felt the bar come down but as she tried to force it back up. This time the bar refused to move. Cutey let out another grunt of effort, she blushed as no matter how hard she pushed it, she could barely keep it off her chest. The gravity of the barbell trying to come down ontop of her. Her arms went from unable to lock out her arms to not being able to support it at all.

She bit her lip, it sucked being one repaway but it blatantly became obvious she couldn't do the last one.

"...H-help..." Cutey's face turning red purporsefully avoiding Claire's eyes. It was so embarassing being bested by 1 rep after talking that much smack! She just wanted to roll herself in a blanket and die.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Claire made sure that Cutey wasn't looking, then bit her lip as she watched the pink-haired girl bring the bar up and down again, completing her fifteenth rep, leaving her just one away from tying Claire and two away from beating her. Cutey's arms were trembling, but were they hurting enough to stop her from finishing? Claire wasn't sure, and the thought of losing again was not one that she wanted to entertain. "F-fifteen..."

Cutey brought the bar back down to her chest, and Claire swallowed hard as she watched it begin to go up again. But this time, something was different. It raised up an inch or two, then fell back down. Cutey tried again, and the same thing happened. Suddenly, hope surged in Claire's chest, as she recognized the exact same predicament she had been in after sixteen reps—when Cutey had only completed fifteen! Claire's hopes were given full life when she heard Cutey asking for help, but the hope was replaced by a different emotion—concern for her new friend—almost immediately. "H-hold on! I've got you!" Claire would yelp, as she slid her hands between Cutey's chest and the bar, combining what strength remained in both girls' arms in order to re-rack the bar. With that done, Claire would take a couple of deep breaths, calming herself down after being so scared for her friend's safety.

But, once she knew for sure that Cutey was fine, Claire let a big smile spread across her face.

"Soooooo...that didn't turn out the way you expected, did it?" she asked, in a taunting tone that matched the one Cutey had taken with her after their first contest. "What did you say you wanted to do, huh? Put a foot on me and pose over me? Well..." Claire would walk around to the side of the bench, then swing a leg up, planting her shoe on Cutey's chest and raising her arms up, flexing them on either side of her head! "Look who's the winner now, Cutey!" She would slowly rub her foot back and forth, adding to Cutey's humiliation.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 am

Cutey was relieved when the bar was racked, she took a few breaths utterly spent. The pink haired girl was s drained by her attempt to best Claire, she could do nothing as she taunted her.

She groaned seeing her rival smile down at her turning away and ignoring Claire's rhetorical question. The pink haired girl's face grew pink but went red when Claire stepped on her chest. Cutey whined and protested as her opponent claimed supperioriry over her foot on rising and falling chest. The rubbing made Cutey squirm but was far too weak to fight back. She looked up at her conqueror who flexed and looked down at her with a knowing smile. Cutey's heart raced and curled her toes in her gym sneakers in response, she found herself getting turned on. The realization made it that more humiliating but decided to keep that to herself.

"G-get off!" Cutey proested but couldn't muster any strength to resist.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:08 am

Cutey was relieved when the bar was racked, she took a few breaths utterly spent. The pink haired girl was s drained by her attempt to best Claire, she could do nothing as she taunted her.

She groaned seeing her rival smile down at her turning away and ignoring Claire's rhetorical question. The pink haired girl's face grew pink but went red when Claire stepped on her chest. Cutey whined and protested as her opponent claimed supperioriry over her foot on rising and falling chest. The rubbing made Cutey squirm but was far too weak to fight back. She looked up at her conqueror who flexed and looked down at her with a knowing smile. Cutey's heart raced and curled her toes in her gym sneakers in response, she found herself getting turned on.  The realization made it that more humiliating but decided to keep that to herself.

"G-get off!" Cutey proested but couldn't muster any strength to resist.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:17 am

Humiliated, Cutey couldn't even look Claire in the eyes right now. Her face turned a brilliant red when that foot came down on her flat chest, and, as Claire slowly rubbed her foot back and forth, Cutey turned her head away, whining for Claire to get off of her. But Cutey had been on her case the whole time between winning the sprint and when she could not quite manage that sixteenth rep. Claire wanted a little bit of time to gloat, and she knew just how she wanted to go about it: she wanted to go about it in the same fashion Cutey had claimed she would gloat over Claire the next time.

"Get off? Are you telling me you're not enjoying this?" Claire would reply. But, in partial deference to the request, she would take her foot off of Cutey's chest.

And in partial defiance of it, Claire would then swing the leg over Cutey's body and sit down on top of her, her butt on Cutey's upper stomach. Claire grinned and flexed her arms another time, and then reached down with one hand to ruffle Cutey's pink hair. Claire was not usually the sort to boast like this, but Cutey had really gotten under her skin earlier, and she needed payback! She thought of this like its own mini-contest, too...she was definitely a better trash talker than Cutey!

"Nice try, loser, but you're nowhere close to me! Are you ready to worship me yet?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Cutey's face lit up as she mounted her and proceeded to flex on top of her. She flet her heart racing as she looked up as this girl lay claim to being better than her and demanded to worship her. The Japanese girl gulped as she looked up at Claire's stomach which had a light sheen of sweat. The thought of Cutey's tongue worshiping her tummy like that, licking off the sweat and essentially fully submit to her foe. It made her press her thighs together as she squirmed on the bench with the American girl refusing to get off of her. She snapped out of it before trying to bridge up and roll both of them over.

The pink haired girl would try to force Claire onto her back and pin her underneath her. She would try to grapevine her legs around Claire's and spread them open before speaking face to face with her.

"Worship you? After you kiss my ass, I beat you in running before too." She said with a smirk, still out of breath from their contest.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 am

Claire thought she caught just a hint of some sort of look from Cutey just now, as she mounted her and flexed her muscles, showing off on top of the Japanese girl in a way she would never even consider doing in any other situation except this one. She felt Cutey squirm underneath her, and Claire smirked and began to make another witty little comment. But before she could, Cutey's squirming turned into a concerted bid to make her tumble over!

Claire was shocked when she was sent swinging over the side, because the bench was not going to hold them as they flipped over! She tumbled all the way down to the floor, hitting—thankfully, lightly—on her back and then getting dropped down upon by her defeated opponent, who wasted no time in reversing their respective positions, with Cutey grapevining Claire's legs and then starting to taunt her despite her loss in the strength contest!

"Rrrgh! Hey! Why would I ever kiss your tiny ass!? My win is clearly better than your win! Are we runners or wrestlers? Strength is more important than speed!" Claire would insist, wiggling wildly and putting her hands on Cutey's shoulders to try to shove her over and break free! "And I would beat you on a real track! I could beat you at anything, anywhere!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 pm

"Tiny ass? Look who's talking. Speed is super important, what's the in strength if you're too slow to do anything with it. Speaking of wrestling, I believe... I'm pinning YOU right now so, hah!" Cutey pronounced just as she was eventually shoved off of Claire.

Grunting, the other girl managed to break free by shoving her shoulders. Releasing Claire from the grapevine, she sat up.The pink haired girl rolled to all fours and got to her feet. She put her hands on her hips with a challenging smirk. She was half tempted to challenge Claire to a 'friendly' spar right now on the mats. However, it was already late and she was all sweaty.

"Well... we'll call the score even for now Claire. One day though, we'll have to throwdown in the ring to settle it. But... it is getting late and I'm in desperate need of a shower.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:11 am

Cutey bragged about pinning Claire, but she wasn't pinning her at all! As soon as Cutey mentioned it, Claire gave her a hard shove and threw her off, forcing the pink-haired girl to roll away and then pop up onto her feet at a safe distance. Not wanting to give Cutey any sort of opening, Claire would leap to her feet, too, putting her hands on her hips and staring hard at the smirking Cutey. Slowly, a smirk would spread across Claire's face, too. Oh, she wanted to teach Cutey a lesson so bad right now. But she was hot and sweaty, and the mats in the gym just might not be the best place to do it.

"Call it even? For right now, I suppose that's fine," Claire would acquiesce. She would not concede her point about Cutey's tiny ass, though. That one was right on the money. "I need a shower, too, after all of this. Maybe you should wait until after I'm done to go in."

Then, still smirking, Claire would step closer, until her nose tickled Cutey's, their whole faces almost touching each other. "Or follow me in and check out what my clearly superior body looks like. Your call, pervy." With that, Claire would turn quickly and head for the locker room and its showers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next