Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta) Empty Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

If there was one thing Natasha could point to and say she loved it above all else it would most definitely be going for a swim, especially when it was in a hot spring where she could completely soak her body in the steaming waters Japan was known for. It was too bad the AFW complex didn't quite have such a hot spring but its pool and hot tubs were quite lovely and it was there she was spending her off hours that day. Dressed to impress as she always was, Natasha was wearing a blue and gold bikini with the top being little more than intersecting bands that only just covered her nipples. The hot tubs were placed in private rooms just in case anyone wanted some privacy, perhaps to blow off some steam as it were, but Natasha didn't see the need to book one for herself so she just jumped in the first one she saw, leaving the door to it wide open.

The hot waters and the jets pumping it all in felt exquisite on her curvy body, Natasha stretching out lazily in the tub whose waters were up to her breasts when she was sitting on the small ledges that served as seats for the weary. "Ahh now this, this is the life." She said to no one but herself as the steam in the air clung to her blue hair, deepening its already dark color. She glanced up now and again when someone passed by the door to her hot tub's room but no one stayed long enough to do anything except say hello, most of them on their way out actually.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta) Empty Re: Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:30 am

If there was one thing Peyton McKee could point to and sa she loved above all else, it would be... taking advantage of free stuff. When backstage at AFW one day, Peyton was on a rant to anyone who would listen. She had been stood up for one of her matches and rambled on and on, a little bit bitter over not fitting in her new country of Japan. "...And another thing. I'm a part of this league. Where's the perks!? There's hot babes, like, everywhere! But where are the real perks!? What can I flash an AFW card at and get some VIP treatment!?"

The answer, probably just to get Peyton to shut her big mouth and go away, was informing her that there was an AFW complex where she could workout, train, and enjoy the pools and hot tubs and--

"Hot tubs!?" said Peyton in probably the highest pitch her voice could go, eyes full of wonder. "We have hot tubs and nobody told me!?" she followed up. She had, in fact, been informed of the AFW complex and even been shown it before when she was signing her contract, and even specifically been told about the hot tubs in particular. But there was so much information to remember when signing, and she wasn't much for actually paying attention, so this reminder was all she needed to shut up and dream of the sweet, sweet hot tub action she would have in the future.

And so the day finally came where Miss McKee could enjoy the hot tub. She changed into a bikini and then bounded through the AFW complex with a towel tucked under her arm. She had swiped it from the showers, not being aware of the possibility that there was probably a surplus of them by the pools and hot tubs. But hey, they were free. So she swiped one. But as she hurried through the hallways, Peyton whined, overwhelmed with excitement to find this hot tub. Her breasts practically threatened to bounce right out of her tiny black bikini top as she ran around in her hunt for this glorious steam jet-powered mini-pool. At one point, she even stopped to cover her chest up and fix her top to keep herself from falling out. "Damnit...!" she muttered under her breath. She should have known better than to bring out one of her smaller bikinis. But it was the first one she swiped, and she wasn't looking to win any glamour contests today, even if she did look incredibly gorgeous in that bikini that hugged her body perfectly.

Eventually the redhead came across a sign that was mercifully translated into English as well that pointed to the direction of the hot tub. With an expression of relief, followed by an excited squeal of joy, Peyton leisurely walked through the open door of one of the hot tubs and, assuming that was the only one open because the door wasn't closed, immediately walked right in and tossed her towel down to the side and dipped a foot in the hot tub, shuddering as she relaxed and then quickly got into the hot tub and then snuggled against one of the walls of the tub and let out a long coo of pleasure, eyes closed. The water felt so good around her body, filling in the space around her breasts and her other lovely curves as she sunk back.

Peyton then extended her legs, which abruptly stopped upon hitting into another pair of legs. McKee opened her eyes, looking a bit surprised, then glanced over at the lovely woman she was evidently sharing the tub with. Smiling awkwardly, the girl pulled her legs back, hugging them against her chest as she gave a short wave to the blue-haired girl to her side. "Uh, hiya. Didn't notice you... I was in the zone..." She then paused and asked, "Is it cool if I hang out here?" In actuality, it was more a courtesy thing. There was no way in hell that Peyton was about to leave this hot tub after spending so much time to find it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta) Empty Re: Everyone needs a Soak Now and Again (for Teesta)

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:51 am

Nearly ten minutes had passed since Natasha had first sunk into the relaxing waters of the hot tub and she had no intention of leaving anytime soon. She had read something once about prolonged stays in a hot tub being bad for ones health or the like, but if she spent less than an hour inside one she would feel her soak had been incomplete, that was unless she found something better to occupy her time. There was just something about the waters that just made the rest of the world slip away, only here where the water could seep into her flesh and the steam into her lungs could she truly get some peace, and gradually her eyes fell closed as Natasha fully slipped into a state of complete and utter bliss.

The sound of approaching feet, the soft pitter patter of bare feet upon the bamboo floor in the hallway outside, caused Natasha to crack open an eye to see just who it was this time. A women with flaming red hair and a body that could only belong here at the AFW stepped through the door, dropping a rolled up towel as she slipped a foot into the hot tub to test the waters. Natasha opened her mouth to greet the stranger but held off when she realized whoever this was hadn't noticed her yet, deciding to let the scene play out and see how long it took the woman to see her.

The red head dropped into the hot tub without any regard for the other person in it, making a decent sized splash with the waters overflowing the tub for a moment before settling back down. The Frenchwoman's head tilted to the right while she gazed curiously at the woman, painting a mental picture of the stranger in her head to better remember her later. She had the body of an athlete with a fair bit of tone to her muscles and little fat on her frame, that was if one didn't count her volumptious curves that gave the woman an hourglass figure most would die for. Natasha leaned back against the hot tub wall, arms draped over the sides while her legs glided through the water.

"Ahem." She said, coughing into her hand just as the woman's legs met her own and she opened her eyes to the woman who had occupied the tub before her arrival. She gave a quick apolegy to which Natasha nodded her head, knowing exactly what that was like, she too was known to lose the outside world when she was truly relaxed like she was at that moment. "Oh no worries, I get like that too sometimes." She said while leaning forward to gently take hold of the red head's heels, pulling her legs away from her heavy chest so Natasha's view wasn't obstructed.

"Of course you can stay, I would never turn away good company. In fact, allow me to begin the introductions. My name is Natasha Loclear, its a pleasure to meet you." Natasha slid an arm underneath her breasts to lift them just above the waters surface, the other hand reaching out to shake the red head's hand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:14 am

Peyton looked a bit surprised when her leg was pulled from her, but then quickly figured out what the purpose of it was. "Oh, the boobs," thought Peyton flatly. Always with the boobs. She had things more awesome than her boobs going on for her, she always tried to convince herself. But then she'd look in a mirror and usually come to the conclusion that probably wasn't actually the case, because her boobs were amazing.

McKee lowered her other leg, stretching out the limbs in the pool and resting her elbow back on the edge of the pool. As Natasha spoke, the redhead gave her a closer look over. Unique blue hair that was so silky smooth that Peyton could hardly believe it was real. And that body--she had a pretty nice pair of jigglies on her too. Of course, McKee wouldn't believe they were quite as nice as hers, but Natasha wasn't leaving much to the imagination with that bikini she had on. The bikini might as well have just been dental floss. Expensive dental floss, well out of her pay grade. And it was showy to boot. But Natasha had that French accent going on, which felt like it justified all of Peyton's opinions on the girl, no matter how disjointed and nonsensical they were. But hey, she was a nice enough girl, so McKee wasn't about to be rude to her or anything.

She extended her hand also to the blue-haired beauty, smiling in a friendly manner. "Thanks. The name's Peyton. Nice to meet you t--" Peyton stopped shaking Natasha's hand and then gave her a quizzical look. "...Hold on," said McKee, leaning forward a bit, her lips slanting to the side as she stared at Natasha for a few moments in silence. Then she broke and slapped her forehead. "Shoot! You look familiar!" The American babe then lowered her hand, staring at Natasha again, canting her head as if to give herself a different angle to help her identify the woman. "...Okay, okay. I know you somehow. You're totally familiar. And... ugh!" Peyton waved a hand, settling back in the tub again, sending a wave through the tub as she thought, looking up at the ceiling before looking back at Natasha, opening her mouth, pausing, then saying. "...Don't tell me."

Peyton bit her lip, staring intensely at Natasha before her expression softened and she laughed, rolling her eyes. The answer was so obvious! "You live in the same apartment building as I do. Duh." The likelihood of the French woman living in the same apartment building as McKee was astronomically low, especially since the place Peyton lived in was a dump. But it was the best bet that Peyton could have right now, as she never really paid too much attention to the rest of the girls in AFW, even if one of them did happen to be a champion. Peyton McKee would lean back again, elbows on the hot tub once more, beaming proudly at her very false realization.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:12 am

Natasha shook the woman's hand with a smile on her lips and her eyes drifting south to linger upon Peyton's sizable assests, the hentai champion never one to pass up an opportunity to appreciate the beauty that surrounded her in the AFW. "The pleasure is..." She began to reply only to be cut off as Peyton seemed to have a revelation, the woman stopping abruptly midsentence to lean in close, so much so that Natasha wasn't sure if the woman was coming for a kiss or just thought there was something in Natasha's teeth. She almost slid her tongue over her teeth to double check that none of her breakfast had overstayed its welcome but Peyton pulled away just as suddenly as she leaned in, clearing up the confusion on Natasha's end with her next words.

Natasha saw introducing herself by name as simply the polite and correct way to meet someone for the first time, even if as champion she had yet to meet anyone on the roster who didn't know who she was. But Peyton seemed to be genuinely unsure of where she knew Natasha from. It was refreshing actually and Natasha simply leaned back against the hot tub wall, arms draped over the edge to either side while she soaked in Peyton's efforts to remember. The woman was really giving her all to figuring out the mystery of the blunette.

When Peyton finally did reach a conclusion it took every ounce of her self control not to burst out laughing. Natasha was in disbelief but it was the good kind, the sort of disbelief that kept life interesting, kept it fresh, and she honestly was having trouble in the debate of whether or not to correct Peyton. "Ummm yes, maybe thats it. Or perhaps you've seen a match of mine in passing, theres so many faces in this league its impossible to keep them all straight." Natasha said, in the end deciding it would be wrong to deny Peyton the pleasure of figuring out where she knew Natasha from. That and this could prove far more fun.

"You're new though, right? I only say that because I can't remember seeing any of your matches before and I try to keep up on the fresh talent coming into the league. You certainly look the part of a wrestler here, thats without question. So much so in fact I just might be a little jealous of whoever your opponents are." Natasha's gaze dropped to the woman's bountiful chest as well as the exquisite body that lay beneath the surface of the water, making it clear the meaning of her words.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 am

Peyton heard Natasha laugh and then gave her an amused look as well, laughing with her. She didn't really get why it was so funny, but she found it better to play along. It was a part of her "give them what they want" attitude she always had, which was second often to the "give me what I want" attitude Peyton. The blue-haired babe seemed like she was subtly denying that Peyton's assumption was correct, but McKee shrugged it off. Apparently it wasn't too important to Natasha either.

The red-haired American smiled at Natasha when she asked about her and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty new. Still coping with Japan here and whatnot. I don't catch too many matches, but I might've caught one of yours. But if you see the shape I leave my opponents in, you wouldn't be jealous. Not bragging, I am pret-ty badass at wrecking girls," said Peyton, looking rather proud and unashamed in her bragging. She had a very healthy ego that she loved to be fed, and this Natasha girl was most certainly feeding her quite a bit.

"Well, unless you're talking about straight sexfights where I don't need to break chicks, in which case, then yeah. You might..." Peyton trailed off, looking at the champ across from her as though she was solving a mystery. "...Oh, that's a come on. You're coming onto me." McKee laughed and then gestured to Natasha, looking absolutely tickled by that. "I mean, duh. You haven't been able to stop looking at my boobs basically this entire time. And I one hundred percent don't blame you." The American girl kept laughing and juggled her healthy pair in her hands a moment before rolling her eyes and sighing in relief. "But no, that's totally cool. I just usually get more subtlety."

This was quite entertaining to Peyton. She wasn't much for subtlety at all, because most people were subtle with her. It was as if they were almost daunted by her being a hot chick with pretty big breasts, so this bombshell under that blue hair was a refreshing change of pace, although she didn't seem as particularly aroused by the French woman's stares and her remarks even half as much as she was amused by them.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:06 am

There was certainly something refreshing about the enthusiasm she was seeing from Peyton but at the same time she could see much in the red head that was quite familiar to her, particularly the woman's confidence in herself. While Natasha had not see any of Peyton's performances, the woman might have been referring to opponents faced before coming to the AFW actually, looking her over she could see those claims might not be unfounded. She had seen countless wrestlers barge onto the AFW scene with that same confidence about them only to have it crushed out of them after a few matches, but she found herself rooting for the red head and hoped her streak would continue at the highest level.

"Japan does take some getting used to. But trust me, a couple months living here and you'll practically speak the language. Or at least know all the best places to get a drink around the area. And yes, you do look like quite the competitor, but a good work out is hard to come by as of late so count me jealous all the same." replied Natasha, whose Cheshire like grin had only grown wider while teasing the woman sitting across from her. She had fed the fires of Peyton's bragging nature enough, now it was time to do a little bit of provoking. It just wasn't everyday an attractive new talent like Peyton dropped into Natasha's lap, especially one who didn't know she was the hentai champion.

Natasha titled her head sideways and gave Peyton just the faintest raising of an eyebrow when the woman began piecing together what Natasha was suggesting, laughing softly when she cupped her breasts and put on a little show for the champion. "You may find subtlety in short supply here. I just don't see the point in wasting my time or yours in being coy about it." She said with a pronounced shrug of her shoulders.

"So yes, that was definitely a come on Peyton. Its kind of difficult not to stare to be fair, your tits have a habit of drawing in the eyes just as mine do." She said, cradling her tits within her hands, giving them a proud glance before returning her eyes to Peyton. "You have me curious though to see if you really can wreck girls like you say. I have a suggestion, if you're interested in me that is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:22 am

Peyton still looked entertained by Natasha. She didn't expect her to be so fun! Or, at least, what Peyton's overblown idea of fun was. Still, she was happy to be spending time with a girl who was keeping her attention and, apparently, she was keeping hers as well. "Yeah, I don't do subtle much either. It's almost like it's too much effort, you know? To think before you speak, I mean." Peyton giggled. She was probably joking. Maybe.

But when Peyton took a longer amount of time to look at Natasha's breasts, even so much as holding them out for her, she nodded in approval. Sure, she basically didn't hide the fact that she had breasts at all with that ridiculous (yet attractive) bikini of hers, but getting a full look at them made the redhead realize that they were really great themselves. Obviously, still not nearly as nice as Peyton's, but McKee thought it was neigh impossible to match them.

"You have solid Grade A breasties yourself, yeah..." admitted Peyton, grinning at the French woman, and then she canted her head at her suggestion for her suggestion as McKee tried to piece it together. "...Uh, are you going to ask me to kick your ass? I mean, I've known some girls who were into that... but I'd feel a little bad if I just beat you down." What else could Natasha possibly have meant? It hadn't occured to her that she and the babe across from her might have a different idea of what it meant to wreck a girl. Nonetheless, Peyton leaned forward, resting her hands on her thighs as her cleavage stuck out in full view of her tub-mate, looking rather interested in what Natasha's suggestion was going to be.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:47 am

Natasha opened her lips to correct Peyton on the difference between subtlety and not thinking through one's words, having taken a bit of offense at that misconception, but she closed them fairly quickly as she realized it wasn't really worth the effort. Especially given the progress she was making with the red head. "Well I just don't see the point in wasting my time or yours, why not just say what is we're thinking right? Especially when theres fun to be had." She said after picking her words carefully, adding in a bit of playfulness at the end with a wink thrown in for good measure.

The Frenchwoman could see the effect she was having upon the red head from the look in Peyton's eyes now that she was giving Natasha's body a more in depth look, Natasha had her hooked and now she just needed to reel her in so to speak. "Why thank you, I rather enjoy them myself." Natasha answered, letting her hands slip back beneath the bubbling surface of the water.

Natasha was making it quite clear she wanted Peyton though the specifics as to how she wanted her hadn't sunk in for Peyton yet, the idea that had been forming in her head since seeing that Peyton didn't recognize her now one that Natasha was set on making a reality. She leaned forward to match Peyton, her breasts jutting out into the center of the hot tub leaving the red head but a foot or so away from her. " Only if you can really do it. I like a good challenge and you look like you can deliver, though all cards on the table we are two strikingly attractive women and theres more than one way to wreck a woman..." Natasha put a lustful emphasis on the word "wreck" that could not be missed.

"Familiar with the AFW's hentai matches? Why don't we step into one of the practice rooms and have a sparring bout, see if you can wreck me before I wreck you." That said Natasha rose from the waters, standing at her full height so that the water was just above her waist.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:03 am

Peyton took notice of Natasha leaning towards her, glancing down at her cleavage just ever so briefly before looking back up to her face. She looked more and more curious as she explained herself, but by the time she was done speaking, the American's eyes lit up with the realization. "Oooooh... you're talking about sex!" she said, satisfied with her understanding. For a girl who claimed she wasn't subtle, there was still some subtlety to her--at least enough to confused Peyton.

She stood up and finally got her first full body look at the French chick. Those curves, those endless curves she had going on. That well-toned bod. Her skin glistened as the water dripped along her skin with each minor movement that Natasha made. A giddy smile snuck up on Peyton's face, just one angle away from total swooning. This girl was so hot. Sooooo hot, and Peyton was absolutely into anything she had in mind.

Peyton stood up also and did a little wiggle to try and shake off some of the water from her fit form as she spoke, her breasts bouncing to either side as she did so from that flimsy bikini she had on. "So... like, sparring for a hentai match. That basically just sounds like having sex. In which case, yeah. Totally. On board. Absolutely into it." McKee then leaned forward and propped an arm on Natasha's shoulders, then rested her chin on said arm, face extremely close to the blue-haired babe's and Peyton just smiled wide and moved her other hand under her chin, lightly stroking it with a finger as she said, "Gosh, even your eyes are beautiful.... Did you know you have beautiful eyes too?"

It was a girly moment for Peyton, but Natasha seemed like she was capable of bringing out the best (or arguably worst) in the buxom redhead. She rarely ever got into sexual partners quite like this, but with a woman as beautiful and seductive as Natasha was, McKee was willing to drop her guard to be satisfied admiring her, especially knowing exactly what was coming next for them.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum