Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells

2 posters

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells Empty Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells

Post by 321Shazam Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:19 am

Keiko just came off of a big victory in her last Hentai match, and she was determined to keep her momentum going. Keiko was feeling nostalgic this time around and decided to wear her bikini she wore in her debut match. Keiko looked in the mirror backstage and gave herself a playful wink before saying. "Yep, still as sexy as ever. I hope my opponent's ready to get fucked." Keiko said with confidence before she made her entrance into the AFW Arena. The crowd was loud and cheering as they watched Keiko make her way to the ring in her sexy attire. Keiko was ready to make this a match they wouldn't soon forget.

Keiko Bikini:

Once Keiko entered the ring and gave a gave a few provocative poses for the crowd she'd go in her corner and wait for her opponent to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells

Post by NekoLoverX Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:55 am

Lucy took a deep calming breath as she readied herself for her first hentai match. She was beyond neversous since it was her first match and her opponent was very expereinced in these matches.
She put on her bikini and exited the lockerroom.

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells KkINBAv

She waved to the crowd as she walked to the ring and got in. She already felt herself get a little hot just looking at her sexy opponent. She went to the corner and held out her hand for a handshake.

NekoLoverX

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Lucy "Tiny Dragon" Wells

Post by 321Shazam Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Keiko smiled as she watched her opponent make her entrance. Her opponent would offer her hand out and Keiko would respond by saying "Awww...You look so cute. I can't wait hear you moan for me." Keiko said with a playful wink before shaking Lucy's hand. Then Keiko with her free hand would give a quick spank to Lucy's ass, as Keiko said. "Good Luck." Keiko said with a kissy face before going into her corner waiting for the bell to ring for the match to start.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoLoverX Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Lucy blushed more at her opponents words. But before she could say anything she let out a yelp as Keiko slapped her ass. Her face became flushed as she went back to the corner. Once the bell rang she took a deep breath and moved towards the center, waiting for Keiko to make the first move.

NekoLoverX

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:16 pm

The bell would ring to start the match, and Keiko is prepared to start off this match with some fire. Keiko would close the distance between her and Lucy to begin repeatedly hit Lucy's breasts with knife edge chops. If Keiko connected these chops she'd the press Lucy into the ropes before she would Irish Whip her into the ropes. As Lucy came back Keiko would try to lift Lucy up in the air and drop her crotch first onto her knee for a Reverse Atomic Drop to deal some quick damage to her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down