Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 Empty Re: Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by dragonswill Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Ai looked at Rosie as she wiped water out of her eyes. " Come on or are you scared?" Ai taunted as they got close but just as she thought they were getting into a lock up the slightly smaller girl tricked her and punched Ai in the gut. "Gah!"Ai coughed shooting her arms to her belly and held it a little be of spit cam out of mouth.

"Y-you....bitch.." Ai groaned even though it wasn't a hard punch it still hurt. Looking up at Rosie Ai knew the conductor would try to press her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 Empty Re: Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Rosie smirked, and as Ai expected, more than happy to keep going at her bratty opponent. "What's that, bitch?" Rosie said, grabbing Ai's hair to throw her into the water, and then she would try and jump on top, bouncing her tiny frame on Ai's similarily small body.

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Ai growled at Rosie before the small girl grabbed her hair, "H-hey let go of me you b-." before Ai could finished her sentence Rosie threw her head into the water again. Stunned Ai was unable to stop Rosie from jumping on her back, Groaning at ever bounce the small girl did on her. "Get... off......meeee!" Ai gasp every time Rosie landed on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Rosie couldn't do too much damage even with her full weight slapping against Ai, but she could still wear her opponent down like this, at least a little bit. And she would have to take what she could get.

To make things a bit more embarrassing for Ai (and herself), Rosie's hands would sneak underneath Ai's chest, giving them a grope as she kept bouncing up and down. These aren't bigger than mine, not by that much...

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Ai groaned as Rosie kept bouncing on her back but then a moan came form her once the small girl grabbed her breast and groped them. "Nooo.....y-you b-bitch s-stop that!" Ai yelled as she kicked her legs helplessly. Ai was embarrassed but that was mainly cause she was taken by surprise.

Ai didn't think that Roise would be brave enough grab her breast that was why Ai was blushing and getting so embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Rosie wasn't exactly a shameless person, but being exposed to the AFW for so long had made these sorts of things easier, even in front of a crowd. At least a little bit. Seeing that Ai wasn't quite as willing to go along with this, Rosie grinned impishly as she continued her assault on her fellow pinkette's chest.

Wrapping her legs around Ai's waist to make sure she'd be as secure as she could get, it looked a bit like the mostly naked conductor was riding her opponent like a pony. No time for that imagery though, as Rosie's fingers would suddenly pinch down on both of Ai's nipples!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Ai continued to moan softly as Rosie assaulted her chest more. "mmm..." Ai groaned out trying to fight the pleasure. Feeling the girl wrap her legs around her waist Ai knew she would be in trouble. "G-get off mmm me!"Ai yelled. Grabbing onto Rosie's hands Ai tired to pull the pinkette's Hands away.

She knew that as long as Rosie was on top she won't be able to do anything. Growling softly Ai moved one of her hands down between her ass and Rosie's crotch. If she was able to move her hand between them she would rub the girls crotch while her other hand continue to pull on one of the hands groping her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:12 pm

"E-eyah?!" Ai's surprising counterattack against her girly bits made Rosie pause for a second, letting Ai pull one hand away from her chest, and sending Rosie nearly off balance now that her legs had loosened up.

Rosie shifted herself to try and stay on, but it'd be a matter of time before she'd fall back into the pool, especially with Ai rubbing her like that... the only thing she could do was to make sure she did as much damage as she could before then!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:32 am

Ai smiled as she was able ot halt Rosie's attack for the time being thanks to her rubbing the girls crotch, now all Ai needed to do was throw off the girl and get back into the fight. Ai had an Idea but she wasn't sure how well it'll do, deciding ot go for it Ai would rock her body shaking her self rapidly to hopefully throw off the pink conductor.

AS she shook her body in all direction Ai would use her hand that was holding to Rosies in attempt to pull her off. "Get off me !" Ai yelled out. the position of her other hand was making her uncomfortable since it was stretched behind her back in order to reach the girls sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Ai's shaking had mostly dislodged the tiny conductor, who was straining herself nearly as much as her opponent just trying to hand on, probably a mistake in hindsight.

No time for hindsight though, as Ai almost threw her into the water, leaving her sputtering out a mouthful of poolwater, trying to clear her eyes and get off her back before Ai undoubtably came for her revenge.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next