Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rafael Vega (Debut) vs Matthew Matthias, A Judoka Makes His Move!

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rafael Vega (Debut) vs Matthew Matthias, A Judoka Makes His Move! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafael Vega (Debut) vs Matthew Matthias, A Judoka Makes His Move!

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:43 am

"AhhhhhH!" Rafael screamed in pain as his opponent gouged his eyes with his fingers. While he was reasonably blinded and still howling pain, Matthew added a punch directly to the face that knocked Rafael's head back. And the assault didn't end there, Matthew capitalized on Rafael's shock and dazzling pain to pull him from the turnbuckle.

Rafael's was still clutching his eyes as he was sat across Matthew's shoulders, and he leaned forward, shoving his crotch in Matthew's face as an unintended result. His eyes hurt so bad he still couldn't open them, but the air moving past him and the feeling of Matthew running beneath him meant he had to do something fast. Well, his legs were already around Matthew's head and he was heading to the ground, so why not do something crazy?

Rafael squeezed his legs tight round Matthew's head and relaxed his abs so that he swung backwards. Gravity took hold and mixed with Matthew's momentum to give Rafael quite the swinging force. He attempted to twist his torso and legs and drag Matthew's head down towards the mat, as sort of an improvised version of a hurricanrana. With whatever happened, with Rafael's eyes still closed the landing was gonna be brutal.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Rafael Vega (Debut) vs Matthew Matthias, A Judoka Makes His Move! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rafael Vega (Debut) vs Matthew Matthias, A Judoka Makes His Move!

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:16 am

As Matthew got Rafael positioned for the powerbomb, he was momentarily distracted by his opponent's crotch being thrust in his face, causing him to stand still for a moment, but he ignored it and attempted to continue the powerbomb, but it seems like Rafael had had enough time to regain his focus, and suddenly Matthew felt the thighs tighten around his head until he was flung forwards!

Matthew found him getting spiked straight onto his head from Rafael's improvised hurricanrana, and his momentum from running forward certainly didn't help. After crashing to the mat, his head was spinning to say the least, and he ended up pulling himself out of the ring once more to regain his focus. Trying to regain his focus, he slowly pulled himself back in the ring and used the ropes to get back to his feet. Still visibly dazed, it was obvious the move had done critical damage to Matthew as he stumbled forward, seeing literally double of Rafael as he wildly swung his fists out in attempts to hit him, saying "Goddamn....bastard!..." as he did.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 am

Boom! Crash! Thud! Rafael's landing was harsh but it seemed that Matthew's was even worse judging by the way the mat shook even more violently when he went down. By now the stinging had gone down just enough that he could opens his eyes to a squint, and barely made out the appearance of Matthew slipping outside the ring. "I thought you were o touro, instead you are o rato!" Rafael shouts at him as he drags himself to his knees. He wipes his eyes with the back of his arm, but he growls as that only wipes sweat in his eyes.

Rafael then powers himself to his feet, breathing heavily and clearly struggling to open his eyes. However the sight of the young man persevering against his pain seemed to inspire even more favor and loyalty from the crowd, who cheered more loudly now than ever. This time, it would be Rafael who was ready for his opponent to come back in the ring!

Though Matthew came in fast and swinging, Rafael was prepared to evade and out-maneuver. He ducked under Matthew's wide punches and got to his side to throw a punch directly into his low obliques and then darted in behind him, wrapping his arms around Matthew's waist. "Hraaaaa!" he shouted as he began to squeeze and tilt backwards. Though it was out of his area of expertise, he had seen enough belly to back suplexes that he figured he could pull one off. How hard could it be?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:47 am

Matthew's wild punches failed to hit their mark, and all he got was a powerful punch to his lower abdomen for his troubles. Doubling over in pain, Matthew finally regained his vision until he noticed that Rafael had disappeared, until suddenly he felt powerful arms clutch his waist. Visibly confused, Matthew had enough time to audibly say "wha..?" until getting launched into the air!

Matthew yelped as he was flung through the sky before slamming violently on his belly from the suplex. Feeling a burning pain strike his stomach, He still had enough adrenaline to quickly get back up before falling to the back of the corner, using the ropes to keep himself on his feet as he tried to regain his energy. Matthew became a mix of enraged and confused, he thought this guy was a judoka! "Fuck you! You Brazilian....asian...whatever you are!" He shouted out, until he stood back as he looked into the air, the lights of the arena shining straight down on him as he slowly but surely started to get his energy. His plan was to play possum into the corner, waiting for Rafael to strike until dodging at the last second, causing him to crash chest-first into the turnbuckle, and if all worked out, he would then clothesline the dazed man to the outside.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:53 am

Rafael was genuinely surprised when Matthew didn't just collapse on top of him like the pessimistic side of his brain told him he would. Instead he managed to pull off his suplex and launch his opponent cross the ring. The look of innocent joy on Rafael's face as he got back up lit up the arena with camera flashes, this kid was just too much!

"No thanks, I don't swing that way!" Rafael laughed back at Matthew, who seemed to be having trouble staying on his feet. He was stumbling backwards towards the corner, so why not give him a little payback? Rafael backed up the opposite direction to put more distance between them, and then charged to close the gap!

He'd now try another move not really in his repertoire, the famed dropkick that Matthew tried to nail him with earlier! Seemed easy enough in practice, just jump and aim your feet! Wrong! Rafael's feet hit nothing but air and then hard steel as his opponent ducked out of the way, followed by his harsh mistress Gravity slamming him to the mat. He cried out in pain as he curled up and clutched at his feet, rolling back and forth slightly! So not according to plan!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:13 am

Matthew stayed stood back and watched closely out of the corner of his eyes as Rafael suddenly darted at him from across the ring, so he made sure to wait last second until suddenly ducking and moving out of the way, making his opponent's feet crash directly into the metal pole! Turning around, he licked his lips as he saw his blonde opponent lie on the floor in pain, like a predator eyeing his prey, it was time for him to make this kid pay.

He pulled Rafael into the centre of the ring and began stomping repeatedly on the injured legs, trying to make him shout out in pain. "You're going to regret fucking with me, rookie." Matthew said with a terrifying gaze until he performed a spinning toe hold, grabbing his opponent's other leg as he did so, before turning his victim's legs into a literal 4 and falling back to the floor, and using his own legs to apply pressure in the figure-four leglock!

Matthew tried to apply as much pressure as he could, shouting "C'mon kid! Where's your laughing and smiles now!" as he did. He had a murderous look in his eyes, he wanted to make Rafael beg for his mercy.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 am

Rafael yelped when Matthew suddenly grabbed him by the ankle and dragged him across the ring like he was some kind of toy. And in this analogy, Matthew was the angry toddler who needed to vent his aggression by smashing it up a bit. Rafael screamed out in pain as Matthew began to stomp on his already aching legs, and he couldn't seem to pull himself out of the way before another stomp came crashing down.

Things really came to a head when Matthew grabbed his feet and spun them into a figure-four leglock, instantly putting pressure in all the wrong places from Rafael's point of view. "Aghh! Aghh! Aghhh!" Rafael shouted with a face contorted in pain. It didn't matter if he laid back or sat up, nothing seemed to ease the pain in his lower half.

His opponent seemed to be taking extra sadistic pleasure in this move as as he shouted and taunted Rafael about smiling. Rafael shook his head and bit the side of his cheek, trying to stifle his cries of pain and withhold that tiny victory from his opponent. He muttered tiny Portuguese curses under his breath as he rocketed upright and tried to reach over to pry his legs free. What else could he really do at this point besides tap-out? And that was clearly not on his agenda!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 am

Matthew wrenched as he listened to Rafael shout out in pain, looking at the pretty-boy judoka's face contorted into one of agony as he continued. Matthew was getting excited when he realised, why bother going to end it now when he could put this guy through so much more pain? "Wait, not yet..." Matthew said as he suddenly released the hold and relieved Rafael of the pain, before picking him up and bringing him over to the corner.

He slapped the guy lightly in the face once more before slowly moving his hand down the other man's chest. "Such a poor thing..." Matthew mocked before chopping him once more. Looking at the red marks on his beaten body was a great feeling for him. He picked the man up and placed him on the top turnbuckle before climbing up himself. "You'll be remembering my face for a while." he said with a serious tone as he got Rafael's head in a headlock and attempting to fall backwards and go for the superplex!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:27 am

Rafael breathed a loud sigh of relief as Matthew finally figured he had had enough and untwisted their legs to release him. This of course was not pity but rather a lead-in to Matthew's next great trick. He dragged Rafael up and tossed him into a corner again. Greeeeeeeat. He was slapped in the face again, but what really got his attention was the way man's hand stroked down his chest.

"Whaa-hurghh!" Rafael shouted as another new red line formed across his smooth and muscled chest, joining the others that Matthew had placed there over the course of the match. His legs still felt like jelly from the leg-lock, so he could barely muster a reaction out of them while Matthew set him up atop the turnbuckle.

"No...no!" Rafael grunted in defiance as his head was pulled into a headlock. If his legs were out, then he'd just have to use everything else in his disposal! Matthew's gut was right there next to his face, so it was his most logical target. He threw a hard uppercut into the man's abs, and that seemed to halt him momentarily. He aimed higher this time, going for the man's sternum, and then managing to bust him in the chin with an elbow! Aha, that elbow was the trick, it managed to knock Matthew down and release him from the headlock!

Well, his legs were mostly still jelly, but he'd be stupid not to follow up right now. Thus spawned Rafael's silly-looking body splash attempt as he threw himself from the ropes with his arms outstretched. "Hyaaa!" he yelled as he aimed to tackle Matthew to the ground. Once he was on top, he grinned and aimed to simplistically hold Matthew down by his shoulders to start a pin.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Matthew's mind was still in a different place, it seems like he was in a trance almost, he was obsessed with hurting this guy, and wanted to destroy him in front of everyone and send a message to the people watching. He said "I'm going to make you regret wanting to come here, you won't win anything, so just go back to wherever you came from!" as he attempted to pull back, but Rafael managed to hit a strike straight to his gut! Sent into a coughing fit from the blow, Matthew still tried to keep the headlock locked in but his opponent managed to land another strike to his chest before finally hitting an uppercut that sent Matthew falling to the mat.

He managed to land on his feet as he turned and reeled from the uppercut, but he kept himself standing as he angrily shook his head and turned back to attack Rafael once more, but instead he found him flying off of the top turnbuckle and crashing straight down onto him! Feeling the air leave his body, Matthew felt Rafael for the pin, and a moment later threw his shoulder up desperately as the referee counted the two count, that one was too close. He kicked himself away from the Judoka fighter and sat himself in the corner. Still coughing from the gut punch, Matthew aggressively shouted "Grrrr....Asshole!" at Rafael as he tried to make the throbbing pains stop.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next