Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shanari ‘The Ravager’ Drackanov vs. Libby ‘Liberty’ Vella - Making New Friends

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Shanari ‘The Ravager’ Drackanov vs. Libby ‘Liberty’ Vella - Making New Friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Shanari ‘The Ravager’ Drackanov vs. Libby ‘Liberty’ Vella - Making New Friends

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 pm

It was funny, really. You might think that, after having gone through so many tables in her life, that Liberty would’ve gotten used to it by now. Not really. They still sucked, big time, and this one was now different. She was only dimly aware of what was going on, of her being dragged off, of her shoulders being pinned, of something plump and sweaty being plopped down on her face…

Oh. Oh.

The realization sliced through the fog of her addled mind, and Liberty began to weakly squirm about underneath Shanari, turning her head from side to side, desperate for both air and to get her shoulders up, even as the referee dropped down for the count.

”1…!”

Back to top Go down

Shanari ‘The Ravager’ Drackanov vs. Libby ‘Liberty’ Vella - Making New Friends - Page 9 Empty Re: Shanari ‘The Ravager’ Drackanov vs. Libby ‘Liberty’ Vella - Making New Friends

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 am

Shanari certainly had a shapely rear and she wanted Liberty to realize that, bringing her hands down onto Liberty's chest for ' support ' while the woman underneath her was struggling, pressing all her weight down upon Liberty's shoulders in an attempt to keep her down though it was quite difficult already, narrowing her eyes as she had wished the referee would count faster, but there was nothing she could do about it other than trying to keep her opponent pinned!

" Two! "

The second count rang into her ears, her gaze going down at the struggling Liberty, using all her weight and strength to keep the woman down for the last count, squeezing down on her breasts and wiggling her ass down hard in her face to make sure she could not breathe!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 am

Liberty was a tough bitch. She advertised that, but it wasn’t like she did nothing to earn the title. She’d fought the best. She’d held the hardcore title. She’d had some of the roughest, hardest matches the league had to offer.

But, at the end of the day, she was human. A big, strong, bulky human who could outfit 99% of the women in the league, but a human all the same. When she reached her limit, that was it, and she was certainly at that limit. She fought, she struggled, she did all she could to get Shanari’s ass off her face, but her body was just not having it, and the referee’s hand came down for a final time all the same.

”3…!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 am

When the third count came down, Shanari would ease up and straighten up, keeping her ass on Liberty's face while she panted hotly for air. Her back was killing her, stinging with every little motion she made yet adrenaline kept her from surrendering to it. Now she wanted to rub in her victory, looking over her shoulder at Liberty as she sank into her seat to get comfortable. She had to get off soon since the referee had just rang the bell, though she took the moment to relax.

" Not bad.. Almost had me with your big ass.. Next time, I will make you worship mine. " With that, she did a few full circle grinding, rubbing her ass all over Liberty's face before she would reluctantly get off, rubbing the back of her head against her lower back while her smirk returned, though it was a pained one. She might have been lucky with this win but at least it was still a win.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:04 am

Liberty would’ve loved to turn her head to the side, avoided the smother and saved some modicum of dignity...but she couldn’t. That was the whole problem, really. She didn’t have the energy to fight, to kick out of the pin, or even to escape the smother. She was trapped there, laying flat on her back while Shanari’s sweaty rear rubbed over her nose and eyes and face, leaving her scent even when she stood up.

Liberty had been through some bad moments in recent years, her match with Gwendolyn being a low point. Somehow, though, this felt lower. If for no other reason than the fact that she’d been beaten at her own game - hardcore matches and facesitting. It was tempting to stay there, lay back, and try to forget this ever happened.

Simple. But not like her.

”Hey.” Liberty groaned and sat up, staring hard up at Shanari. ”Next time, huh? Let’s make that happen, then. You. Me. Smother match.” She wiped the sweat off her forehead with a long swipe of her forearm. ”When it’s over, you’ll be the one kissing my ‘big ass’.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9