Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting an old friend again

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meeting an old friend again - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting an old friend again

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Anja had problems not to laugh at how things unfolded. It was so cute how Sig was attempting to undress her as quickly as possible like a raccoon that was sitting at a lake to wash something it had found lately, as if she was just waiting to be denied of it in the last second or if it was a trap or something.

So when she was finally naked and no ill had befallen poor Sig, Anja could now finally giggle while slinging her legs around the waist of the other girl in an impromptu bridge without actually crushing her.
"Now that was quick! Do you at least like what you see?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Sig didn't expect removing Anja's clothes to be that easy, but apparently the trap was laid right at the end as the girl would then wrap her legs around her waists once she's done! She groaned, and even though the pressure wasn't really a crushing one, her hands would try to pry the legs of the other blonde, unsuccessfully. The situation had left her blushing in embarrassment at how easily Anja had played her, although it also had gotten her rather excited as well.

"Nnnghh... y-yes... b-but let go of me!" the smaller girl demanded cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 pm

"So you like what you see, but you want me to let go of you? That does not make sense, or what do you say when you think about it in this way?"
Anja was watching Sig a little with greedy eyes while she tried to pry at her legs, thinking for a moment how to handle her.

She would then slowly began to move to the right with her upper body while directing Sig on the front with her legs so that she could better reach her butt with her hands Moving her upper body up so that she could come closer while having an arm to lend upon, she would place a spank on one of the inviting cheeks.
"Maybe this will help you think of a good answer?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:03 pm

"W-weell... t-this and that are differren't matter... I-I think...!" Sig tried to argue, only to be shifted by Anja, who'd then also proceed to give her a spank. "Yeow! L-Let me go...!" she insisted while wriggling some more withing the other blonde's hold.

Unfortunately for her, Anja had her secured in her grasps as it was. All she could do was trying to lean towards the side to make it difficult for the girl to slap her butt again. It could probably lead to her falling on her side, but that still wouldn't really improve her situation by much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:35 am

"So, different things. I am pretty curious what is the precise difference?"
Anja grunted a little bit with her patience playfully getting a bit thinner and her scissor a little bit more tight for a moment to show Sig how displeased she was with the girl moving sideward to make it harder for her to reach her and slap her butt again. So she would try to angle for a wrist of Sig with both of her arms and then move her legs into an arm bar with Sig front first on the bed again from the waist scissor she had applied to her before.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:48 am

"Iyaauughh..." Sig groaned as Anja transitioned the hold, turning it the scissor into an armbar one while she's on her front, keeping her securely held regardless of her attempt to free herself. "I-I'd rather not being trapped while seeing you naked...?" she tried to argue while squirming some more on the bed.

Something told her that Anja was having great fun toying with her like this and it excited her as well. The armbar position wasn't exactly an arousing one, though, so there's a bit of genuine effort from her part to try pulling her arm out, even if she knew that it'd be futile.

"Urggh... c-come on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Obviously, the arm bar had a lot more impact than Anja had expected it to have on the other girl. Maybe it was still a move too harsh for a situation like this despite her not really putting much effort into it, so she would gladly attempt to move over and simply press her down with one hand in her back so that she would still have Sig where she wanted.

"So you do not want to be trapped, but still want to see me naked. Uhum, ok. Why did you not try to undress me then when I shoved my crotch basically in your face and asked you to do a wrestling move to put me in a position where you were able to undress me easily, hm?"
She asked with a little giggle before attempting to hit the other cheek with her flat hand.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:24 pm

The armbar position lasted for mere seconds, but Anja still kept Sig on her front by pressing a hand on her back. She squirmed some more, finding that it's kinda silly to keep arguing in this current situation when the other blonde seemed to have more questions for her to answer. The slap on her butt didn't help her thinking either, obviously.

"Ow!" Sig squealed. "Uuhh... I don't remember you're asking for anything apart than stripping you...!" she replied. "Eugh, j-just let me go or... ugh, do what you want, a-alright..." the smaller blonde then added, somewhat unwittingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:01 pm

"We really have to speak about this I ambushed you stuff. Only because you were surprised in your bed you don´t stop being a wrestler, you know? Birds don´t stop to sing if another bird decides to sit itself next to them and to sing a song there. No, if they both want to attract a mate or reach an agreement over whatever, they may come together to fight or show who has the best whatever. So I expect you, bird one, to behave in this way too as I am bird two."
Anja continued to talk and talk unqualified about this and that while her hand was going up and down on the body of Sig to enjoy touching her everywhere.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:35 pm

"W-what..." Sig had to say she kinda lost on Anja's analogy after a few sentences.

It must be because of the girl's hands running all over her trapped body. Not that she's going to protest on that one. In any case, she tried to add some more effort to her struggling, her mind split to stop resisting altogether or keeping being defiant for a bit longer as it was. Her effort wasn't all that genuine as a result, however.

"Uuuhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next