Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting an old friend again

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meeting an old friend again - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting an old friend again

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:51 am

The resistance, which was pretty tame from the start, soon subsided under the tongue work of Anja. She was quite relieved by that, it was always a pretty small walk between trying to seduce a girl by being so bold as to enter the room of the other girl and make her hers and outright harassment.

To further solidify her hold over Sig, her leg would attempt to trap the leg of the other girl and coil around it, leaving her other leg free to rub against the sex of the smaller Blonde, drinking in any emotions of surprise in the eyes of Sig who was pertty much obviously clueless about what was going on here...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:06 pm

"Mmmm..." Sig bucked a bit as she felt the leg of Anja rubbing against her pantie while the other one coiled around her own to further trap her against the bed.

Her confusion was soon replaced by a silly expression that resulted from the stimulations. Being barely aware of what's happening, at least her body was familiar to pleasure. Sig would still try to put up a bit of resistance, but it's pretty much just a formality, a natural reaction to give a little show rather than a genuine attempt to push Anja away.

The girl being someone she already knew before probably was a factor, as well as her being in a groggy state. Of course it could be argued that she's starting to remember how good Anja could be when it came to this kind of stuffs, which made her less willing to resist the girl despite the somewhat freaky situation she was in.

"Nnnnhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:08 pm

An absurd situation was something Anja found herself in quite often. At least screaming and other stuff was not involved here, but maybe it would be nice to give the girl a clue? This was not girls school or something, and it was clearly weird, even for her.

Giving the girl a little break from the kiss but keeping up the soft grind against the panty of Sig, Anja would sigh a little, shaking her head from left to right a little to rearrange the marbles that seemed to roll around in her head.
"You know, I watched you a little on this tour. You seemed a little bit bored, and there are not enough interesting persons in this tour except for you to excite me. And then you went to bed early, and I thought how much of a waste that is and, well, now we´re here..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Sig let out a gasp as Anja broke the kiss, but the other blonde's leg grinding between her own made it difficult for her to arrange a sentence. She moaned instead, and her mind never seemed to be able to free itself from the web of lust that was ensnaring it.

The part of her being a bit bored was quite spot on, actually, not that it'd justify Anja to invade her privacy like this. Sig wasn't really freaking out or mad, though. She was surprised, but with Anja being someone she had met and had some fun before, there was a sense that she wasn't really being in a real danger for some reason.

"Ahmm... W-what do you think I aamm..." she protested rather half heartedly. "I need... a rest... y-you know... nnnghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:53 pm

"...Uhm..."
Was this one of the instances where counselors had said that she was going too far and her behavior was not acceptable in a given society that was not driven by perverts? That Sig needed a rest was not really a no in any kind, just that she needed a rest. So much confusion and confusing signals!

"...Do you want me to leave?..."
She finally asked while pressing her knee a little absently into the sex of the other girl as to give her an incentive for a positive answer, although she did not understand and realize it in this way.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm

"H-huh..." Sig seemed to a bit confused with Anja's confusion herself for a bit. "Nn... I-isn't this where you supposed to ignore me and keep going...?" she asked with a rather puzzled expression, then paused instantly.

In a normal situation it's probably not how it worked of course. Sig wasn't the vanilla type, of course, and she actually thought that Anja wasn't either judging from their first meeting, and what she had done up to this point. Things certainly did feel a bit awkward now. Even more with the girl's knee pressing between her legs. It's as if Anja wanted to go all the way and not at the same time.

"I mean... ugh..." Sig realized that she might have let her thought slipped with what she said, which could very well paint her as someone with a loose screw at the very least. "I mean... you're going to just leave me hot and bothered from what you've done...? Talk about being irresponsible..." she whined almost childishly, her cheeks blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 pm

"I try to be a good girl, I don´t own people for longer than some hours of fun. I just found it to be somehow...alluring. And fitting."
That sounded pretty strange from the idea that she had done what she had done, but what should she do? It was sometimes pretty hard for the girl to understand and explain what was going on inside her head, but when something felt right and good, she usually would attempt to do it.

Luckily, Sig obviously did not mind much, and Anja was kind of relieved, kissing the other girl on the cheek while picking up a gentle pace of knee rubbing again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:06 pm

"G-good girl my ass..." Sig sneered playfully. "You try to be a good girl and do... this...? Mmmh..." she sighed from the rubbing of the knee between her legs.

For the time being she decided to let everything settled and enjoyed Anja's attention. At least it didn't look like the girl was sneaking into her room to do something horrible. It's true that the tour wasn't really too exciting, so perhaps this could spice things up a little...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:25 pm

"Hm, I would like to see it that way anyway. Else wise you just would be sleeping, and you can always sleep later on. You could even sleep while I was making you hot, so this is basically the proof of something an old friend of mine always says, that lazy girls often get it first."
Anja replied before picking up the pace of her knee to fully wake up Sig with a little harder gear while keeping her safe and secure under her. Her gaze would wander up and down of the body of the other girl to adore it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:38 pm

"Y-yeah... w-whateveerrr..." Sig gasped as Anja picked up the pace of her grinding knee, not caring anymore about the girl's reasoning. "Nnnn...!"

She wriggled under her fellow blonde, occasionally bucking herself a bit just to see how determined Anja was in keeping her down. While she's gradually becoming more awakened than she was a couple of seconds ago, Sig wasn't really interested in fighting back at the moment. Partly due to how good the girl made her feel, and there's the exhaustion from the day as well. Being lazy probably wouldn't be too far off, but then again Anja was the one who pulled this stunt, so Sig figured she could be allowed some slack for being the victim.

"Oh gawd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next