by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 5:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting an old friend again

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meeting an old friend again - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting an old friend again

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:07 am

Anja knew that she would get the girl going as was very obvious now for her. And if she remembered well, Sig liked a little punishment, so she would move one of the captured hands of the smaller Blonde up to her head to grab some hair and pull it while her knee would keep on boring and turning in the sex of the other girl.
"Getting a little bit more rough with you now for the audacity of resisting me when I want to fuck you while you can still be lazy. For now, you will have lots of stuff to do after my initial present here."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:37 am

"Ah...!" Sig cried a bit as she felt her hair got pulled, her body jerked a bit in response. "Unnghh... a-anyone in their right mind... would try to resist... nnghh... uh..." she tried to argue half heartedly, but unable to finish her sentence.

With Anja being a bit rough, she tried to put a bit more of defiance as well. Her arms would try to fight their captors while she squirmed under the other girl. With the knee kept her crotch attended, however, her resistance only amounted to a bit of outburst that lasted for seconds before her resolve weakened again.

"Nnnghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:57 am

"True. Your point."
Anja had been trained to execute logical decisions in the ring and in the world of shady business, but that had never worked really well and often resulted in an outburst of rage, madness or lewdness. And if there was a place she felt truly good, it was the bedroom like in this case where she could throw all her baggage just aside.

"Let´s see if I can compensate you for this."
She added with a littl smile, letting go of the wrist she had held with the hand that had now a firmer grip on the hair without really pulling strongly. A bald Sig was probably the last of her goals.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:15 am

Her drowsiness made her responded slowly to Anja's stimulation at first, but gradually, Sig felt hotter and more bothered with the girl's knee continuously grinding her crotch. Her pantie had gotten dampened a bit now, and her moaning and wriggling pretty much told her arousal level to her assailant. The surprise element arguably also helped speeding up her excitement, even if they were a bit distracted by the awkward bits before.

"Uhh... y-you'd have to do better than... this... then..." she demanded a bit cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:47 am

"That´s what you get when you play nice with the people you ambush while following your needs. Demands and complains where you look. At least from the upper part, the lower part of you seems to be quite satisfied."
Anja sighed playfully while moving her hand down to a breast of Sig and knead it roughly. Reactions to such an ambush were very strange and always different, even in very dire circumstances unlike this one.
"Maybe you need to wake up a little bit more to fully enjoy my hard work here. I give you the doubt of the sleeping chick here."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am

"Nnnn..." Sig purred as Anja's hand groped her breast, making her squirm a bit under the girl. "N-not my fault... you do this when I was asleep..." she argued.

But she wasn't in the mood for arguing at the moment. Moaning and wriggling from Anja's teasing, Sig became more accepting with the girl having her way although she'd still buck herself a bit from time to time to see the other blonde's reaction, and to show that she's not sleepy anymore.

"Mmmmhhh... ooohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:21 am

"Of course it is your fault. If you did not actually sleep, I would not have been able to ambush you in your sleep. Did I tell you to go to bed? No. I would have not discriminated against you if you had been showering or training instead of sleeping and just ambushed you where you were leisure gagging the whole day after a day of meet and greet and other stuff."
Anja replied calmly but with a glimmer of humor in her eyes while she danced a little with the bumpy ride that Sig was providing. The sub girl was never right, no matter how logical her arguments were.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:50 am

Anja was shifting all the blame to Sig, despite how illogical it was. Fortunately for her Sig was a little too occupied by the stimulation to talk back. With how long Anja had been stimulating her, she's approaching the edge and soon ceased her resistance. She kept moaning and shaking her head weakly, but her meek gaze into Anja's eyes probably told the girl that she's already fell under her control.

"Uhaaa... y-you... ooohh... aahhmm... I... nnngghh...!" the poor girl even barely knew what she's trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:32 am

So it looked like Anja was right and Sig was wrong, as the bigger blonde girl had thought when Sig did not find an answer to obvious reasons, but that was just a detail now. Although it was a little funny to think that the girl of German descent was not really a giant herself and would hardly be called large by anyone who was looking for tall people.

Smiling triumphantly, she would raise her upper body to get more pressure behind her knee because the other could dig into the soft mattress for advanced stability. And a good point of view for her of course...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 am

Sig was going wild from just Anja's knee rubbing, to the point she threw away resistance and started humping the girl's leg a little. With her mind going blank from pleasure, she cared no longer for who's right or wrong in an otherwise obvious situation, her attention had completely switched to the sensation that's drawing more and more moans from her lips. Her crotch had gone quite wet and it seemed like it might not take too much from this point before she'd burst if Anja kept going.

"Oooh... d-don't... s-stoopp... I'm... g-gonna... c-c-c... mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next