Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wrangling Miyu Takenaka!

2 posters

Go down

Wrangling Miyu Takenaka! Empty Wrangling Miyu Takenaka!

Post by scorn53 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Since her entry into AFW, Amelie Roux had received somewhat of a absurd collection of invitations to matches. Sure, the french woman was open minded. But some of the invitations she'd received even had her turn her head, despite pridefully maintaining a 'I'll try anything once' persona! Luckily, her most recent of invitations was somewhat more tame. A simple sparring match, with a AFW newbie. Amelie herself was no industry professional; both lacking a solid list of matches for her to yet even consider turning her career into that of a trainer and a lack of even moderate interest in learning the more complex moves of the wrestling ring. She did this for fun, and fun she would have.

Spoiler:

Clad as ever in her revealing wrestling attire, the bucky young French woman stood somewhat eagerly on the mats. A private setting given, Amelie awaited her upcoming foes arrival with bated breath. The room itself was more than big enough, for even a adventurous wrestling session, with training mats provided, a somewhat padded wall for any mistimed leaps or dives, and even air conditioning, for when the sweat started to flow. That been said, she was somewhat nervous; sure, she was always eager to closely grapple with attractive characters, but she couldn't help but feel poorly qualified for the trainer role. Simply put, she hoped her young soon-to-be sparring partner wasn't expecting a world class training exercise. Amelie was by no means a sadist of course, but nerves aside she couldn't deny that a girl with Miyu's appearance grappling with her wouldn't be fun!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Wrangling Miyu Takenaka! Empty Re: Wrangling Miyu Takenaka!

Post by ReboundedHibernation Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:58 am

Miyu Takenaka had been very pleasantly surprised to find out how easy and simple it was to get a sparring session with other wrestlers in the AFW. It was as simply as finding someone, or the agent that represented them and well, asking. Miyu really just wanted to fix the things she considered her most glaring flaws; mainly her groundwork and holds. Miyu knew this was one of the worst flaws you could have in a place like the AFW, where how you held down an opponent you have been bruising up was very often a huge if not deciding factor in each bout. Thinking about it, Miyu was very happy with the fighter she had chosen, wisely (in her mind) staying away from a more prominent face of the Friction scene, simply to avoid any vindictive personalities. Her opponent today was not a rookie, she just wasn't the most well known. This way Miyu could learn things that hopefully other opponents wouldnt expect, and anything she showed would stay away from prying eyes and ears.

Miyu:

Clad in her usual uniform, Miyu headed into the designated area, upon entry she saw her sparing partner waiting. She glanced in to the surprisingly spacious room, it had just about everything Miyu could imagine she would need for sparring. She took note of all the padding and other safety measures before she locked eyes with her partner for the afternoon. The green haired girl was taller and looked strong; her name was Amelie as Miyu recalled the paper saying. She smiled, the girl was very pretty and seem excitable, or perhaps just like Miyu she was looking forward to locking up. As she made her way up Miyu would hold out her hand, "Hello, the name is Miyu Takenaka, and I just want to say thanks for accepting my request." she would say kindly, trying to start with some manners.

Tension:
ReboundedHibernation
ReboundedHibernation

Back to top Go down