Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako Empty A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:29 am

Lucy vs Miyu vs Masako
Match: Hentai Elemination triple threat, three wrestlers will compete at the same time. There are no count outs, no pins, no submissions, and no disqualifications. The only way to win is to make your opponent cum. When a girl cums, she must step away from the competitors and watch from the center of faucet.
Ring: The ring will be a shower room with all the water turned on to maximum temperature.
A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako Bb688f18d0fc2fb1212cd893223bb310
Attire: All girls must come to the match completely naked.
Stipulation: The winner will have the two losers as her slave for a day.

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako 466b7f24575d49c6a31dde3387702075
Lucy Heart

Vs

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako 1398858%20-%20Kantai_Collection%20Hamakaze
Miyu Takenaka

VS

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako JPb3f9x
Masako

Lucy Heart felt like she had gotten in way over her head. The blonde 19 year old virgin was in a locker room, striping down for a match that she felt like she got tricked into. It started as a humiliation submission match against one girl in a regular ring, but then they wanted to throw in another girl, then they wanted to change the match slightly and before Lucy knew it, she was in a hentai triple threat shower match. Who has even heard of that! The humilation match she was hesitant on taking it, but she figured if she could embaress a girl infront of everyone, that some guy out there would have to find that hot and kinky and call Lucy up. But now its like this, A tripple threat that she starts naked in and has to face two girls bigger than her! Lucy gulped, she knew if she could win dominantly, alot of men out their would throw themselves at her feet. This seemed like a good idea, but if Lucy lost, she would become a slave to the winner for a day. A whole day! Lucy had homework she had to do after this! She had to win no matter the cost!

Lucy would finish striping and opened up the door into the shower room and instantly a cloud of steam hit her face. She had to look away and close the door for a second, it was hard to breathe in there! After a minute, Lucy reopened the door and stepped through, the steam was quite difficult to get into.  It was hard to see because of the steam (Lucy wondered if that would mean the camera's would have a problem with filming her naked body) but Lucy was able to see this was a massive shower room that more than 20 girls could all shower in here at once and have no problem. Lucy steped in and her body started to sweat because of the heat. She stuck her hand out to feel the water and it was quite hot. She pulled her hand away and guessed she could probably stay under it for about a minute before it became unbearable. She walked toward the center of the room where there was about a 8 by 8 center where no water was being sprayed down on, as such it wasn't going to burn her skin by staying there.

She walked toward the center of the room and waited there, hopeing her opponents would show up soon and they could start this match.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako Empty Re: A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako

Post by ReboundedHibernation Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 am

Miyu had to admit she was a little bemused when she received the notice for the match tonight. When she had begun initial discussions for this match it had been mentioned it was going to be a humiliation match, which had been an interesting stipulation because Miyu didnt really understand why you would surrender in such a way. However that was not the match up or the match rules that had been delivered to Miyu Takenaka on the slip for tonight. "A Shower hentai Triple Threat? OK then." Miyu said to herself thinking about how it was going to be especially what would happen to the two girls that lost! Slave for a day; Miyu had been warned that AFW matches could get a little bit...different, but this was not what she had been expecting so early on in her career in the big dome. She smiled anyway, if the prize for this competition was going to be slaves, then Miyu was about to get herself some. The silver-haired girl started chuckling at the things she might make the other two do with her, then she shook her head and continued to prepare for the match. Usually that meant checking her outfit in all stages, but today it was more about taking her outfit off then anything else; Miyu supposed that saved everyone one stage in the hentai part of the match, there would be no need to strip anyone here. After taking off all of her outfits she tensed and looked in the mirror and blushed a little bit. She was nervous about just launching into a match naked like this, she felt pretty exposed,, but she was secretly excited about it and wondered what the other two girls would look like.

Wasting no more time Miyu would open the door to the shower room and be surprised; the room was already steaming. The showers were on and at full heat, making the entire place covered in some water. It wasn't going to take long for the girls to sweat Miyu reflected as the wall of heat and evaporated water smacked her in the face. She looked around and in the center of the room, where the shower heads didnt spray she saw what must be her first opponent. Waiting for her there was a very attractive blonde who looked a little uncomfortable but Miyu very much appreciated the view. Maybe naked matches were something she should think about more often, Miyu thought to herself. She walked up in what she hoped was a seductive way, swaying her hips with her arms underneath her bosom pushing up her breasts a little. She hoped it was working, until she slipped and stumbled in the wetness of the tile floor almost falling. Straightening herself with the beginnings of a blush the silver-haired girl tried to introduce herself. "H-hi, I'm Miyu Takenaka. This match will be the first time I take home any prizes from AFW, no hard feelings though!" The smile on Miyu's face was genuine but her words might come off more aggressive than intended as she held out her hand for the blonde to shake.

Tension:
ReboundedHibernation
ReboundedHibernation

Back to top Go down

A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako Empty Re: A shower Henati Triple threat match! Lucy Heart vs Miyu Takenaka vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Masako was jumping up and down since she was excited for her match in a long while, she hadn't had much time in the spot light but she didn't really mind that at all since she was able to play with some of the stage hands backstage. Remember her hot encounter Nicole masako thought how much fun it was to get these to as slave, she knew that if she lost she would be a slave instead but the thought didn't mind her after all she came here to meet up with a beautiful woman and hopefully had sex with them. "I wonder why management wanted me to do this match hehe oh well I'm not complaining." Masako giggled as she striped off her cloths quickly but efficiently, once she was naked Masako looked at her self in the mirror a slight blush to could hardly be seen on her face, every time she looked at her self she couldn't help but want to do herself in some way and wonder about some things...

Opening the door to the shower the strawberry blonde could already feel the heat from the hot showers she didn't know how long she would last in there but she would give it all she got. Walking into the shower room Masako would close the door and try to look around but the steam made it difficult. Seeing two outlines infront of her masako would walk to them. "hello are you two lovely cuties my opponents?" Masako asked with a giggle befor seeing the two girls one blonde and one platinum blonde. it looked like Masako was the tallest of the three by and inch and two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:02 pm

As the door closed, Lucy could hear a lock and she knew that the match had started. The door would remain locked until a winner was crowned. Lucy would look at the other two girls, both of which bigger than her. Also, she had been in the shower for about 5 minutes before Miyu showed up and was already feeling exhausted. Lucy took Miyu's hand and shook it. "L...Lucy Heart, its nice to meet you! Also, Sorry to say this, but I have homework to complete, so I can't loose and be taken home as a pet. But don't worry, when you two get taken home," She looks quickly at Masako and then back at Miyu. "I will let you to play around by yourself in a bed for a few hours while I finish my school work. But don't worry, Ill finish and then I will have the night with you ladies." Lucy smiled and attempted to back away from the two girls, hoping they would go after each other first, but the moment the blonde took a step back, she felt the boiling water fall onto her heel and stepped back up. She was going to have to attempt to stay out of the water as much as possible.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by ReboundedHibernation Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:54 am

Miyu was glad that the final actor in this sure to be hot and steamy play showed up so quickly; the heat was getting to an intense level and they'd only been in the showers for a few minutes. Miyu assumed that part of the match was going to be testing her endurance, which drew a nervous gulp from the silver-haired girl. She wasn't sure about how long she wanted to be underneath these shower heads. Miyu laughed a little at the blondes response, and would saunter very close to Lucy and try to trace a finger down her nose, "Well a little homework can be negotiated, after you lose of course! I wouldn't want it to interrupt our fun". When Masako made her way to the center of the shower, Miyu would once again extend her hand to the strawberry blonde "Like I said earlier, Miyu Takenaka is the name. I definitely am thinking its going to be a fun night." She looked around at both other girls, while Masako was the tallest, both girls had very nice curves, and Miyu started to get a little excited to play with them both. She bit her lip a little in anticipation as she stared them both down. Now the silver-haired girl was a little conflicted on what to do here, because the real question still stood; which prize to taste first?

Miyu stepped a little bit back to avoid Lucy starting the match with Miyu that close to her, and the blonde seemed to have the same idea. Masako looked very peppy and much more comfortable than Lucy or even Miyu herself, so the silver-haired girl found her eyes tracing back to Masako a few times as she waited for the match to begin.

Tension:
ReboundedHibernation
ReboundedHibernation

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Masako giggled hearing Lucy talk about homework and looked at her then at Miyu who was saying about negotiating it. " hehe yes Miyu is right the homework thing will have to be negotiated, My names Masako but you two might have to call me mistress after this match." Masako teased as she took a few steps back to keep her eyes on both women well at least try to. "well since we are all hear i suppose we should start the match then right?" Masako said spreading her legs and then bending then and raised her hands up getting in her wrestling position.

Looking at the to girls Masako wondered who to go after first Lucy looked like a delight to have as did Miyu, licking her lips Masako would try to go after both or them as she moved close to them trying not to trip and grabbed both their breast befor squeezing the large orbs in her hands. "ohhh such great breast its going to be nice to suck on them hehe." Masako said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Lucy looked at Miyu for a second, she looked a good bit bigger than both herself and Masako. She was going to have to probably target her first, otherwise she would just be able to over power both Lucy and Masako no problem. While she was thinking about this, she was oblivious of Masako approaching until she reached out and grabbed the Blonde's breast. She squealed and backed away from the girl and steped into the shower water, it was hot to her skin, but she braced it so she could have some distance between Masako.

"H...Hey! I know this is a hentai match, but don't you think that is a bit to quick and ambitious!?" Lucy blushed as she covered her breast from Masako. She would also try to move through the water and into a position where she could have Miyu in between herself and Miyu.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by ReboundedHibernation Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 pm

With a little giggle at Masako's comment, Miyu glanced again at both girls wondering what they were thinking, who they saw as a threat. Miyu herself was getting ready for the match mentally, sizing up her opponents, trying to somehow predict what the best way to win this match up. Masako's request was not denied, and Miyu smirked, "Yea well, I dont think we'll be hearing many bells tonight." Miyu decided she would just figure things out as the match evolved. She still tensed up a bit; Miyu felt like moving forward first in a match between three people was an easy target painted on your back. Masako however, didnt seem to share the sentiment, or maybe she just didnt care; the strawberry-blonde sauntered up to Miyu and Lucy both while Miyu had been watching the blonde and she felt a quick and gentle squeeze on her chest! Masako was eyeing them both greedily. Lucy backed up quickly, putting herself behind Miyu, leaving the silver haired girl between both opponents.

With a small, shivering sigh Miyu pulled herself away from Masako's grip and smiled "You can get a turn if I decide to be lenient, Miyu taunted, hopefully sounding more confident than she felt. While competition was her strong suit, if reading into nothing but the look on her face, Masako was very to get this match on the road. Another little giggle at Lucy's comment and obvious fluster, Miyu realized that while she was nervous and new to this as well, she was much more comfortable with it than the blonde. "I do agree about starting the match before we all roast, but, here's the thing, the faster you start, the sooner you fall." Miyu teased at Masako before getting into a nice stance; with Lucy one one side and Masako to the other, the silver-haired girl would have to wait to see who would blink first unless she want to get attack by the girl behind her. But if no one moved soon Miyu would launch towards Masako hoping to catch her offguard and get her arms around the girls waist to get a bearhug going right from the get go!

Tension:
ReboundedHibernation
ReboundedHibernation

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Masako smiled as she felt the breast of Miyu and lucy but would pout softly when lucy backed away first. "Well what can I say, I like to start fast hehe." Masako said to both Lucy's and Miyus comments. When Lucy got behind Miyu ,Masako wondered who would it be to attack next, eyeing Miyu Masako thought that it would be her to attack since Lucy was in the hot shower probably feeling the heat of it already.

While in her train of thought It was Miyu who attacked by going after the strawberry blonde first and catching her off guard for a bear hug. " ugh...." Masako groaned as she kicked her feet at Miyus legs while she was hoisted up. " ngh...bear hugs are good don't you think Miyu but i think a smoother is better..." Masako tried to say as she wrapped her arms around Miyu's head if her arms weren't caught in the bear hug, pushing her breast into Miyu's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Lucy would love seeing that Miyu was under assault by Masako, and was tempted to let her stay there and just watch this fight play out, but with the sweat pouring out of her body from the shower she needed to get out of the hot shower. She would walk over and take one of her arms and reach out, around Miyu and to Masako's back and pulled it toward her so that Masako's breast would be pulled further into Miyu's face and then there would be Lucy's breast as a back wall from that so the platinum blonde had a set of breast in front of her head, and a set of breast behind her head. Lucy would then take her other arm and reach down in an attempt to play with Miyu's pussy while the smother happens. If it couldn't reach then Lucy would settle with playing the the smothered girls breast.

Lucy would look down to make sure Miyu was in the double smother effectively before looking up at Masako.  "Don't think your getting out of this Scott free either!" She would closer her eyes and go in for a kiss on Masako while the smother was going on.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next