Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 pm

The smile on Da Xia's lips grew ever so slightly as Kyoko began to talk back to her. A part of her was infuriated that Kyoko had the gall to talk back to her and tried to invalidate how she had beaten her at her own game, fair and square at that, her eyes narrowed. But then again, another part of her has that has been itching to get out to once again clash with Kyoko. And it was thrilled at the thought of Kyoko's disobedience.

Lowering her face to be mere inches away from Kyoko's face, with a challenging look glaring right into her eyes. "Then how about we decide that right now?" she would lowly whisper out. "If you beat me...I'll let you go. But if I beat you, again, you don't have any say about who is superior.

Back to top Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Kyoko merely stared her down, her eyes not really conveying the defiance her actiosn were showing but she knew even the slightest bit of reistance was too much for Da to want, she demanded absolute submission and by the look in her eyes and her twisted smile she was going to get it.

So when she made her challenge Kyoko knew there was no backing out for her, she was to accept or suffer the consequences of stepping up. "And what exactly do you have mind to decide this mistress?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:51 am

Kyoko showed interest in the proposition to which Da Xia's smile grew more and more. She relish at the thought of continuing to break down Kyoko and force her into absolute submission and she knew the perfect way to do it.

"Simple. We have a problem between our tummies? Let's settle it. Belly to belly. No punches, no strikes. We grind our stomachs together until one of us can't take it any more." Da Xia proclaimed, "And since you're already...undressed for the occasion, I'll strip down too. Just so you don't have anything to hide behind." Da Xia smugly spoke, backing off from Kyoko to give herself enough room to take off her tank top and slowly slipped off her pants before taking off her bra and panties until she was stark naked just like her servant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 am

Kyoko looked at Da with a look of confusion. An issue between there bellies was obvious, but a bearhug contest, or more appropriately a tummy-grinding one was hardly the most appropriate way to settle it in her experience. 

"Um mistress? Forgive me for asking but, if we want to settle this wouldn't belly punching be the most appropriate, it was the way you claimed to best me so it should be how you prove it." She reasoned as Da Xia undressed in front of her ready to start then and there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:12 am

Da Xia smirked at Kyoko's question as they both stood stark naked inside of the room. "Why, I'm giving you a little leniency little Kyo~ I don't want you to get all bruised up with the beating I would give you on your little tummy!" she said in a highly insulting tone, like an adult talking down to a child. Truth be told, as much as Da Xia would claim that she could out belly punch Kyoko, she didn't want to go through the terrible terrible pain that was Kyoko's fist.

Also she had an underlining motive, one that she that she knew that she was going to win in the end. In reality, the choice Da Xia gave to Kyoko was a complete farce. Just what was in store for Kyoko, Da Xia was going to take great pleasure in employing on her servant to keep her submissive and upon her control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:21 am

Kyoko cocked her head at the condesending tone she gave her but for her own safety chose not to address it. They both knew damn well that Da didnt give a damn anout her safety and if she felt like she could take a true contest and win she would do it in an heartbeat just to embarrass her.

"By all means go out, its nothing my belly hasnt endured before. Speaking of which do you want me to remove this mark on me so it doesnt get on you or should we leave it?" Kyoko asked refering to the words that were still written there if she planned to get it removed as soon as she was free, which could he now if things worked well.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 am

"Hu hu hu...go all out? Then I shall do it by using my belly to crush yours. What? Are you too delirious from when I pounded your stomach into dust?" Da Xia continued to sneer at Kyoko, continuing to poke and prod at the fact that she managed to overcome her in their previous fight that allowed this arrangement.

Upon hearing Kyoko ask if she could take the mark off, it was going to smear off of Da Xia and she knew that it was going to be a pain that she didn't want to deal with. And she figured that she could give Kyoko this breath of respite as she would attempt to free herself. "All right...fine....wipe it off. Once I beat you again. I'll just write it again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:57 am

"No im not mistres, Im just making sure." She said, barely aboe to contain the anger with her constant jabs. Honestly she was lucky to have gotten this far with it but she figured any insults she threw back were just being put in the back of her head to punished for later.

Once she allowed her Kyoko moved over to the sink and grabbed the wet towel closest too it. Getting it a little wet before wipling off all traces of her little message before turning around and tossing the towl in the bin. "Ready to start when you are." She said with alittle more backbone, since mistress would be out of plce for the challenge at hand.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:25 am

Watching Kyoko with a condescending smile as she went to go wash off the marking, Da Xia waited patiently thinking about how Kyoko would look after beating her once again and putting her in her place. She was so ready to beat her back into submission and laugh about it while doing so.

Soon, Kyoko returned and proclaimed that she was ready as Da Xia opened her arms. "Well then...get over here. Watch as my belly crushes yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Kyoko looked down at Da Xia's tummy as she opened her arms. Ever since that stupid fight its like Da fell in love with hers and has done everything she can to taunt her with it. No she had another chance to get a shot at it and she certantly wasnt about to oet it go away without causing some grief for her in the process. 

Kyoko moved in and wrapped her arms around Da Xia, making sure that there bellies were pressed against e-ch other as much as possible, though this brought there chests in as well. "Very well, lets get this over with Da." she said staring her down as she started to squeeze.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next