Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat May 11, 2024 12:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To earn a spot on the AFW

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To earn a spot on the AFW - Page 3 Empty Re: To earn a spot on the AFW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 pm

''Takes one to know one bitch''taunts Tiffany after she had nailed her opponent whit a knee to her pussy as she would try to lift Raven back into the air whit a bearhug after she had removed her hand from the barmaid pussy. ''Don't make anymore mistakes Tiffany and keep up the pressure until that bitch starts begging for mercy''thought Tiffany as she tried to add even more pressure to the bear hug then she did last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Raven was trying to endure this fight as the tables had turned. That knee to her crotch took her off guard and put Tiffany in complete control. "ARGH!!...Why you...UGH!!!" Raven grunted before she felt the pressure of the bearhug. Raven would try to re-wrap her arms around Tiffany's waist and push forward with her tits to try to bring the fight back to Tiffany, if she could. "I'm not giving up to some nobody!" Raven said as she tried her best to push forward.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Tiffany would just smirk as the look of pain on Raven face gave the barmaid more reason to try and add more pressure to the bear hug while she feels her opponents arms around her own waist. ''Really your calling me a nobody at least i have won a titel before i tried to join the AFW have you Raven'' as the bairmaid tries to keep her opponent talking as she tries to hold her ground as she did not want to be pushed back towards the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:03 am

Raven tried to give a Bearhug of her own to deal some damage to Tiffany's tits, as the barmaid stood her ground. Raven was hurt, and had some stamina taken away when that knee, and Bearhug combo hit her. Raven wasn't sure how long she could last if ths kept up. "You weren't hired by the company, you were hired by the companies bar. AGH!!...They probably don't know or care about your background. UGH!!" Raven tried taunting as she battled it out with Tiffany. Their nipples were hard as they clashed agaiinst each other, with their bodies grinding off one another trying to establish dominance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:47 am

As Tiffany was able to keep her grond and put more pressure on the bear hug she thought that she was firmly in control when Raven had to open her big mouth and mention her current job. ''Shut up i know they never have heard of me but when they hear i beat a AFW wrestler even if it a pathetic one like you i'm sure they give me a invitation''yelled Tiffany as their nipples clashed against the other while hoping that her opponent would keep her mouth shut so she can focus on the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 am

Raven realized that if she kept on fighting fair against Tiffany she wouldn't be able to last long. Raven would have to fight dirty, and because of that knee to the crotch from earlier she didn't feel guilty about it. "You freaking biAAHH!!...FUCK!!!" B. Raven screamed in pain before she would try to stomp on Tifanny's toes to surprise her opponent. If that worked B. Raven would try to press forward at Tiffany to force her back against the bar counter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Tiffany would just smirk as she could see from the look on B. Raven face as she keeps the pressure up and when her opponent started screaming in pain the barmaid thought she had this match won. ''Just give up you bimbo we both know that your pathetic breasts can't handle the PAIN''screamed Tiffany as the last word became a scream of pain as her opponent choice that moment to stomp down on her toes forcing the barmaid to release her hold. As Tiffany was trying to keep her grond B.Raven would push forward until the barmaid would scream again in pain as her back came into contact whit the bar counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:00 pm

B. Raven enjoyed hearing Tiffany's taunting come to an end, as she backed the barmaid back first into the bar counter. "What's the matter, bitch? Can't handle dirty tactics? Then maybe you shouldn't have kneed me in the crotch. Now I'm going to make you moan for me." Raven taunted as she pressed her boobs forward to deal some damage to Tiffany, and also force the German woman on top of the bar counter so she had no way of resisting her, while she pressed forward and began rubbing Tiffany's pussy.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Tiffany could only glare as her opponent taunts her while she forced her on top of the bar counter. ''You never said it was against the rules bitch and i will never moan for you''replies Tiffany as she would bite down on her lip to try and stop herself from moaning as she feels her opponent's breasts against her own while her pussy being rubbed at the same time. Knowing if she does not get off the counter soon Tiffany would try and slide her hand down and rub her opponents pussy hoping that the pleasure would force B.Raven to step back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:03 am

B. Raven was prepared to make Tiffany moan for her as she saw the barmaid bite her lip. The Raven would feel her pussy getting rubbed by Tiffany, however it didn't have the effect Tiffany wanted. Raven didn't back off from the pleasure, but she'd push forward saying. "Mmmm...I love it when women play hard to get. It gives me something to work for." B. Raven said as she pressed forward onto Tiffany, forcing the German girl on top of the bar counter so she could begin to fully have her way with the barmaid.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next