Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To earn a spot on the AFW

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To earn a spot on the AFW - Page 2 Empty Re: To earn a spot on the AFW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Tiffany would smirk as she had her hands around her opponent's waist and started push her closer hoping to lift her up for a bear hug when she had to bring up what happened in Germany. ''Shut your mouth Raven or i make you wish you never brought that up as i was not beaten by some nobody but a member of the AFW and when i find her again i will destroy her and take back my title''growls the barmaid as she hoped to add more pressure to the bear hug hoping to end this match quickly as she tries to ignore the comment about being a nobody in japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

It was clear that Black Raven had gotten under Tiffany's skin with that comment, but that may have been a bad decision. As Tiffany began to take control of the titfight with a bearhug. The pressure from the move was great especially when factoring in Tiffany's amazing breasts. B. Raven wasn't going to back down but she had a surprise for her opponent to begin to take control. "Grgh...I guess you're going to lose to another AFW woman tonight." B. Raven taunted before she lower her hand down to Tiffany's pussy to begin rubbing it with her gloved hand. If Raven made Tiffany cum she would win this encounter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Tiffany could see that her bear hug was having effect as her breasts grinded against Black raven's as she whisper into her opponents ear ''Can't you take the pressure anymore miss Raven''. So as Tiffany thought she was about to take control of the titfight her opponent had placed her hand on her pussy while taunting that she was about to lose to a other member of the AFW. ''You fucking bitch stop rubbing me this is a titfight your cheating''moans the barmaid as she tries to keep up the pressure whit her bear hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Black Raven smiled as she began to rub Tiffany's pussy. Then B. Raven heard Tiffany protest. "You should pay attention,bitch. I said sexfight. The only way to win s by orgasm or your opponent backs off." Raven clarified before her fingers would begin to pump and out of Tiffany's pussy to force the German woman to orgasm for the win that Rvaen wanted. The embarrassment on Tiffany's face was a nice bonus as Raven kept up this pressure in her fingering.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:46 am

''I did pay attention and you said titfight not sexfight you slut but that's how you want to play so be it''moans Tiffany as she would release the bear hug while trying to keep grinding her breasts into her opponent. So as Raven keeps pumping those fingers in and out of her pussy the barmaid would try to return the favor as one of her hands would try to get between her opponents legs and rub her pussy through her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 am

Both women weren't giving up as Tiffany and Raven were going after each other's pussies. "It's not my fault that you can't hear properly...Oooh!!" B. Raven said before she moaned from the pussy rubbing. "You should give up now, Tiff. It'll save you the humiliation of cumming in your workplace." Raven taunted as she increased the pace of her fingering Tiffany's pussy to really try to put the barmaid over the edge.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:47 am

''I heard you just fine and you never said anything about a sexfight Raven so just shut up''moans Tiffany as she tries to pick up the pace whit her rubbing as both girls were attacking each others pussies. ''Why should i give up when my breasts were destroying you just seconds before Raven besides who will even see my humiliation if i do cum''taunts the barmaid as she tries to match her opponent speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 am

Black Raven had got into Tiffany's head, and she was going to try to put Tiffany away. "If you cum here all over your nice shorts, however are you going to get home tonight. More importantly how are you going to get to AFW? Are you just gong to serve actual AFW wrestlers?" B. Raven taunted before pressing Tiffany onto the bar counter for some more fun. Once Tiffany was on the bar counter, Raven had more leverage on Tiffany. "Now let's hear you moan for me, sweetie" Raven taunted as she began to have her way with Tiffany by increasing her pace of the fingering and kissing Tiffany on the lips briefly before wanting to hear her moan in pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Tiffany try to ignore what her opponent was saying as she would slowly be pushed back towards the bar counter as the barmaid becomes desperate to gain back control. So when Tiffany feels the bar counter against her back she would remove her hand and try to slam her knee into her opponent's pussy to try and block Karen's attempt to push her onto the bar counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Raven was pushing forward on Tiffany, but Tiffany refused to give in. B. Raven had Tiffany's back against the bar counter, and then Raven was nailed with a knee to her crotch stopping her advance. "UGH!!...You bitch..." B. Raven groaned as Tiffany regained control with that heel tactic. Now Tiffany would add pressure on the Bearhug as B. Raven's hands were now to her sides and away from Tiffany's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next