Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 9:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Keiko was in some pain as Ariel kept the hold locked in until a 4 count dealing more damage. Ariel would whisper a question to Keiko's ear. "Not bad...H-HEY!!" Keiko responded before she felt her feet grabbed by Ariel. Keiko had already released the ropes so she had no way to stop Ariel from dragging her to the center of of the ring. Keiko didn't know what Ariel had planned, but she knew she wasn't going to like it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Keiko Muramoto vs. Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Ariel would wait until Keiko respond back before grabbing her opponent by her feet to drag her back to the center of the ring. ''Just be lucky i am not like some of the other girls in the league as i could easily have made my kraken twister into one of those hentai moves''whispered Ariel whit clear disgust in her voice as she would try to trap her opponent in a standing headscissors position.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Ariel wrap her legs around Keiko's neck for a Standing Headscissors, and it was choking Keiko effectively. Keiko couldn't help but think about a hentai match once Ariel talked about it briefly. Keiko had to think fast if she didn't want to get knocked out like this. So Keiko would try get to feet, and Alabama Slam Ariel onto the mat. "Grrrr...GET OFF OF ME!!!" Keiko said as she mustered the strength to lift Ariel in the air, and attempted to hit the Alabama Slam.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:47 am

Ariel would just smile down on her opponent while Keiko was still on her hands and knees as she hear the crowd chant her name as she would wave to the fans. ''Now why would i want to release my hold on you Keikooooo wait put me down''screamed Ariel as the young girl started her taunt acting brave and in control but near the end was lifted up as Keiko got to her feet and then slammed her back down onto the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Keiko managed to lift Ariel up in the air, and send Ariel crashing down to the mat with an Alabama Slam. Keiko smiled as she looked down at her opponent. "You like submission holds, huh? Then let's see how you like this." Keiko said before she would grab onto one of Ariel's legs to lift it up in the air before she Keiko would try to lock Ariel into an Ankle Lock to wrench and twist Ariel's ankle for some damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:15 am

Ariel was now on the canvas face down as she did not expect Keiko to be this strong as she hear her opponent start taunting her. ''Well we all like some kind of holds or matches what do you like Keiko''replies Ariel hoping to keep her opponent talking when she feels Keiko grab her leg and holds it in the air. ''Nooo let me out of this hold''screams Ariel just as Keiko locked in the Ankle lock and started to twist her ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Keiko would smile as she heard Ariel scream in pain. Keiko begin to twist even harder hoping to deal even more damage to Ariel's ankle. Keko thought if she took out her opponent's leg she'd be able to control this match easier. "You're right we all like certain holds. I like this one because it was taught to me after a match I was in." Keiko said with a smile as she would begin wrench Ariel's ankle even harder to hurt and possibly cause a submission.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Ariel was screaming in pain as she could feel Keiko wrench her ankle even further while explains the reason of why she loved to use this move almost made her want to tap out and lose the match as the ropes seemed to far away. But Ariel at least wanted to be able to say she tried to escape as she tries to crawl towards the ropes while the crowd cheered her on.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Keiko would continue to apply pressure to the Ankle Lock as Ariel refused to submit. "You know you have an amazing swimmer's body rookie. You know some of the girls around here would get in a line just to face you." Keiko said as she increased the pressure on the Ankle Lock hoping to get a submission on her opponent. Keiko was new at administrating this Lock on opponents so she didn't know how to bring her opponent back into the center of the ring while maintaining the hold.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Ariel would try to fight back through the pain as she slowly crawls towards the ring as she hears her opponent comment on her body while increasing the pressure on her ankle. Ariel was wondering Keiko was toying whit her as she got closer to the ropes inch by inch until she finally grasped it while yelling ''Ref i caught the ropes make her release me already''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next