Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Sat May 11, 2024 12:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 12:11 am

Haruko wasn't in much position to defend herself when the chair came down again, crashing into her spine and causing her to wail painfully once more as she arched her back and placed a hand on where the chair had hit. She was in a bad spot, and she knew it, but she at least got some relief as Casimir tossed the weapon out of the ring. Whatever came next couldn't be quite as bad now, right? All she had to do was hold on a little longer, just keep her cool until... until... something. She'd figure that out when she got there.

For now, though, she found herself dizzily hoisted onto the shoulder of her opponent, still groaning in pain as she limply hung by his head. "I-it's cool, man," she groaned, trying to give Casimir reassurances he clearly did not want, "it's j-just your job, I g-get it."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Suzuya Haruko vs. Casimir Day - Submission Hentai Match

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 am

At the assurances, Casimir couldn't help but laugh. And loudly. A piece of him wondered if she was joking, if she wasn't as dumb as she was coming off. But no, she seemed to be genuine about those assurances. "My job? My job is to beat you. What I'm doing is all for me," he remarked simply, before shifting her up and onto his shoulders, before picking her up with seemingly little effort; she was really light, at least.

Casimir raised her above his head with a smirk, before spinning around -- and moving to drop her so he could slam his knee into her face in a nice GTS. He was clearly not pulling any punches with her. He wanted her to suffer, and he was going to do anything in his power to make sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 12:54 am

As she had feared, Haruko's attempts at civility were once again rejected. Still, she wasn't fully sure she believed Casimir. His job wasn't finished until she- until one of them had submitted and came in front of everyone. A realization that was just starting to dawn on her, in fact. But that didn't mean it had to be personal, not yet. After all, why would it be? She had been as cool as she could manage to this guy, and this was how he felt about it? Maybe she needed to practice her craft a bit more.

Of course, now was not the time to do that. Now was the time for more pain, apparently. With a heave, Casimir had lifted her up and over his head, and her face was coming towards his knee, and fast. Too fast for her to do anything. "GUCHKKK-" was about all she could respond with as her head slammed into her larger opponent's knee, the blood from her forehead spattering out onto his leg and the mat as she flipped out onto her back. Dazed and ears ringing once more, Haruko clenched her fists to fight back the tears that wanted to make their way to the surface, breathing heavily to keep her calm.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 1:06 am

Casimir didn't honestly care how she looked at him. He had one purpose for being here, and that was to hurt as many people as he could, as much as he could, and to fuck them afterwards. Such was the life of this wild dog. So this particular match was one that he was particularly having fun with, especially since she just wouldn't give in. When her head slammed against his leg and splattered the blood all over it and on the canvas, the jeers from the crowd just seemed to renew! But Casimir seemed almost particularly excited from seeing that nice amount of crimson along the mat, along his own body.

He shifted onto her naked body, looking down at her with that crazed look on his face. "Just tap out. Say that you quit, and the rest of this won't be nearly as bad for you. Heck, you might even enjoy it." As if to punctuate the statement, he picked his shaft up and thumped it down on her abdomen, before reaching up -- and begin to play with her nipples for a few moments. "You know you want to." This wasn't something he offered often, but the humiliation attributed with her tapping out would be enough -- besides, he'd make sure he got to have a little more fun with her before he finished the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 1:20 am

For a little bit, Haruko couldn't even see or hear anything being said to her. The ringing in her ears drowned everything out and the bright lights seemed to blot out everything that wasn't just stars in her eyes. But the world did come back, once again, and in time for her to get the gist of Casimir's offer. Of course, his wang slapping across her body and the molesting of her boobs was a more prominent thing on her mind, getting her to moan very softly, against her will.

"Hey," she finally groaned after thinking it over, "that's really cool of you. Giving me an out. B-but I'm gonna stick this thing out, I c-can take it."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 1:28 am

Really? She wouldn't even take the offer Casimir so generously offered her? What a shame, really; he had so many things planned for her to make her submit, he almost felt bad for her -- she had no clue what was coming. But that was fine. He chuckled softly, getting off of her. "I'll give you a bit of time to reconsider it, while I go get my next weapon." Really, he didn't expect her to change her mind -- in fact, he was hoping she wouldn't. She wasn't quite broken enough yet.

He hummed as he moved out of the ring, plopping down on the side he had set things up on earlier as he poked his head under the cloth -- and pulled out two things, one in each hand. A nice, large dildo and a baseball bat. Typically, he didn't like using dildos, but in this particular circumstance, it would do quite nicely. He made his way back into the ring, setting off a loud round of jeers as the audience got a full glimpse of what he had grabbed -- as well as his already half-erect shaft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 1:38 am

For all the meaningless back-and-forth both wrestlers had engaged in so far, Haruko was taking this chance to reconsider seriously. She didn't want to back out, in fact she was still embarrassed about giving in last time, even if she didn't show it. She also... didn't want to die here, either. She had no idea what Casimir was capable of, but he didn't seem interested in making friends. Should she just give up? Give this another try against someone more... her size? Maybe someone more her demeanor?

Then again, what would that prove? Who would she be if she gave up now? The coolest girl in the world under favorable circumstances? The most okay girl in the world? Who would look up to that? No. No, she had to do this. Giving up now would be losing her cool, she had to prove she could do better.

Climbing to her feet with restored resolve, she turned to the direction where Casimir had left with a smile. She almost should thank him for reminding her why she was here. "I already told you, man, I can ta-... w-what are those?" And just like that, her resolve was shaky again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 1:53 am

Man oh man, if only Casimir could take a picture of her face at that moment. He couldn't help himself -- the way she was so happy, as if she regained trust in herself, as if maybe she would have fun with this match -- and then having it stripped away from her as soon as she got it back. It was perfect. He looked at the weapons he had grabbed, and looked at her innocently. "What, these? Well, one's a dildo, and one is a baseball bat. They'll both be going inside of you, I imagine."

With that, he rushed forward, moving to slam the tip of the baseball bat into her stomach, in hopes of making her bend over from the blow. From there, he would move to slam the bat against her back so he could get her back on the floor -- and ready for the next few steps of his plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 am

And just like that, Haruko froze. All the taunting, all the sick whispers sent her way up to this point, none of them were quite so gruesomely specific as that. "I-in... INSIDE OF M-HWULA!" her terrified yelp was cut off by a much more painful grunt as the baseball bat found it's way deep into her belly, causing the poor girl to wrap both hands over her stomach as she bent over in pain. Her gaping mouth numbly dripped saliva onto the floor, and just as she was about to collapse onto her knees, the bat came around into her back, knocking her down onto her belly. On the mat, Haruko simply curled up into the fetal position, her arms wrapped around her tummy while her knees came up under her.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 31, 2016 2:50 am

Ah, music to Casimir's ears. The surprise, the terrified yelp, the grunt…this was more like it! When it came to Casimir, practically every match was a hardcore match; he didn't give a fuck, as long as he ended up the winner in the end. He would do anything to ensure his victory, and anything less than that was unacceptable, by both him and the person who bankrolled him. Whoever that was.

He looked down at her in the fetal position, making a small "tsk". He pressed the end of the baseball bat against her side, laughing a bit after a few moments. "Now you're starting to get it, dumb girl." He shifted, moving to try and roll her onto her back. He left the toys to the side of her, moving to grab her legs and force them open so he could grab the dildo and shove it into her vagina as far as it would go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next