Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Karen Starring

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Karen Starring - Page 9 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Karen Starring

Post by LtLukas Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 am

The ref heard it. The tiny zebra girl signaled to the judges on the sideline to ring the bell, and ring the bell they did. The crowd erupted with cheers, and Jessica smiled. This match was over, and Jessica was the winner. She just noticed she was breathing really hard, and her massive breasts were heaving up and down. Her arms finally began to shake from exertion, and she had to move a bit to maintain her grip. A delightful sound finally reached her ears. It was the sound of Karen sniffling, and it was pathetic.

Jessica made a promise. She said she would let Karen down from this, and she was weighing that promise now. Karen had been a bitch to her all match, despite the fact that Jessica was by far stronger of the two. So the Violent Violet had no fear of reprisal. And to push Jessica even further, the girl was fucking sniffling. She didn't belong in the ring. She was worthy of whatever honor Jessica could give her.

"I lied." Jessica said. She twisted her arms to ensure that Karen would hit the mat head first. Then she threw Karen down to the canvas with all the strength she could possibly muster. Even if they weren't coming off of the turnbuckle, this one was going to hurt. The crowd was aghast at Jessica's clear lack of sportsmanship, but Jessica didn't care. The Violent Violet wanted to hurt this girl now.

After the heel move, Jessica hopped down to the mat. She spat on Karen, showing disrespect one final time. "Don't you fucking forget what happened tonight, bitch. I sure as hell won't." Her hands were on her hips and her voice was pure acid.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Karen Starring - Page 9 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:44 pm

And sure enough, despite of course being in no submission effort, the referee accepted the somewhat tearful declaration of a match end without even double checking. At this point, Karen's eyes were clenched shut, fighting a watering sensation, as if she were Tom Cruise and a tear falling would trigger the alarm floor right beneath her. It certainly wouldn't signal to a set of guards that there was an intruder. No, something much worse. She'd further piss off a women that simply shouldn't be pissed off. Not that she didn't already mind, even if inadvertently.

And then, her foe, still carrying her as if she was a trophy obtained on some great hunt, stated the cold hard truth. Of course she lied. This had turned into a squash match. Why the fuck would Jessica end on friendly terms?

Suddenly realising a gaining of momentum, Karen's eyes even with poor blurred vision opened as the woman began to teeter top first towards the map. Given her sheer size and the angle of the throw, she wouldn't hit the mat completely head first as her foe intended, instead by no will of her own somewhat rolling midair; her shoulders instead sharing the blow along with the back of her skull.

Not that it mattered really.

The impact knocked the blonde clean out; arms to her size, eyes now shut for a considerably longer amount of time.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 am

It was over before it had even begun. Jessica knew that. Well, she would have said it anyways. Karen was not going to get the title belt soon, and neither was Jessica. But this still felt like a statement. This felt like a crowning achievement. The jewel in her tiara was right and shiny and it had the blonde's pretty face on it, so everyone would know whom she beat. Jessica flipped Karen off, and the ref off, and the crowd off. She was down with all of these posers and losers.

The Violent Violet hopped over the top rope and landed on the floor with a perfect ten. She stalked up the ramp and out of the arena. Her thoughts were focused on home, and all the beer she had there. Jessica had more than earned it, she felt, and was going to savor it until the very last drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Winner: Jessica Wright

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9