Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TLC Gwen Gothika vs Souko Kawamoto

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TLC Gwen Gothika vs Souko Kawamoto - Page 4 Empty Re: TLC Gwen Gothika vs Souko Kawamoto

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:27 am

As Gwen jumps towards her opponent as she goes for a 5 star frog splash as she was certain that Souko would be unable to react to what she was going to do. The crowd would explode when Souko who had bent her legs and turned towards the falling goth grabbed her firmly in her hands as the look on Gwen face told the story as the fans started chanting ''This is Awesome]''. So as Gwen struggle to escape out of Souko grip as the the girl made her way towards the ropes while carrying the Goth who was wondering what was going to happen when she feels the ropes against her back. ''Wait Souko don't throw me throught the''was all Gwen could say as Souko had already jumped over the ropes as Gwen when through the table whit Souko on top of her as one of the announcers screams ''OMG did you see that jump Gwen must be broken in halve''.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TLC Gwen Gothika vs Souko Kawamoto - Page 4 Empty Re: TLC Gwen Gothika vs Souko Kawamoto

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:41 am

That slam was going to have to finish Gwen off. She smirked feeling her body crash down ontop of the goth girl. Gwen didn't seem to be knocked out though and that was going to prove to be a problem. If this match had taught Souko anything, it was the fact that Gwen had a tendency to make a comeback quite quickly. Getting up onto her hands and knees, Souko would discreetly place her knee down on Gwens crotch, pressing down harshly but trying to disguise so not to attract attention to the fact that Souko was resorting to a dirty move. She would grin wider as she pressed down "Whats wrong little girl? Cant keep up anymore" With that she would lean down, knee still pressing, latching onto the goths multicolured hair. Yanking her face back, she bought her other fist back and punched her in the face again. The last time she did this she cut Gwen, and she intended to try and draw blood again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:29 am

Gwen would feel the table crack against her back as it did not fully break until Souko landed on top of her as Gwen was send falling through  it and landed on the ground whit her opponent on top of her. So as Gwen would moan in pain it seems her opponent was already getting up onto her hands and knees as the goth would suddenly scream in pain as Souko pressed her knee against her pussy while smirking at her. ''You cheating bitch get that knee off my pussy''whispered Gwen as she did not want to win by DQ as her opponent first taunted her before grabbing her hair and start throwing punches to her face again as a other cut appeared above her eye causing blood to once again drip down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:45 am

For Souko this match had gone on for far too long. Souko knew that everytime she didn't put this match away, there was going to a bigger and bigger chance of Gwen making a comeback. There was something rather pleasing about ramming her knee down, watching the goth girl slither and wriggle in pain. But she knew she couldn't keep it up, not without getting caught. She was fairly sure it wasn't cheating, but she didn't wanna risk throwing it away like that. She finished her punch and watched as Gwen was bloodied even more. Getting up to her feet. Souko would walk away from Gwen, climbing back up into the ring with a smirk. She turned around and looked at the goth girl once more and grinned widely like a cheeky cat. "That's two cuts on your face girl. Any more and that will be end of you. Look at you bleeding like a bitch. Ha!. Getting into this ring with me was a mistake chicha, and now look at you, bloodied and broken and such a useless bitch! If i was you, i wouldn't get up. I would just throw the match. Cause if you get back into the ring, ima make sure it the last thing you do you filthy goth whore!" What Souko had just said was a mind dump of the frustrations that Gwen had caused Souko in the entire match. It was a little harsh Souko would admit, but she meant every seething word of it.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:03 am

Gwen would keep screaming as Souko keeps ramming that knee down on her pussy as the ref did not see what that bitch was doing to her right now as she was not sure if it was really against the rules in the AFW but she hoped it was. Whit one more punch to her face Souko would step away from Gwen as she would glare at her opponent as her face was soaked in blood as she heard how that bitch was mocking her after returning into the ring. But the first thing about that speech was that damm grin that was on Souko face as Gwen struggled to roll onto her belly as she got to her hands and knees as the crowd saw that the goth back was in terrible state if her shirt was anything to go by. So as the crowd chanted Just stay down gothy'' over and over again Gwen struggled to get back to her feet as she yelled ''you think i will quite and just lay down because of a couple of lovetaps and your dirty tactics think again Souko as i will make sure that the last thing you see is me being declared the winner''

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:10 am

The crowd seemed to get the message. They seemed to understand the severity of the trouble Gwen was in. Souko just laughed, manically laughed after Gwen had finished her speech, rising to her feet. After smashing her through the table and turning her face a new shade of red, did Gwen really think she stood a chance. Ha. Souko would show her. Taking a step back in the ring, Souko kept her hands by her waist, holding them out slightly and beckoning Gwen to come at her with both of them. "Aww it is so cute seeing the little goth girl try and act tough. Come climb back into this ring then. Come see what it earns you. How many more punches do you think you take bitch? Cause i wager just one more!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Gwen could hear the crowd chant for Souko and knew that everything her opponent was saying was true as her face was covered in blood and if she got hit by a couple more punches to her head it would be over for her. But that would not stop her from giving it her all as a cocky grin appeared on her face as she yelled back ''You may be right that one or more punches can knock me out but you forget one thing this is a TLC match and i can use my favorite toy during this match while at the same time trying to wipe the blood from her face whit her sleeve. Hopefully her face was clean of blood as Gwen would try to grab a other chair as she would then try and reenter the ring whit the chair in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Souko was slightly concerned. She had b een doing well, even going as far as to land a streak of rather good hits. Gwen was pretty much finished and the goth bitch could only take a little bit more before Souko punched her lights out for good. There was a issue though. Gwen was going to start getting more and more angry, and this made her more and more lethal until she was dealt with. Souko wanted to end her now, but knew that doing so while she had that chair in her hand would be difficult, and that trying to do anything with that chair in hand was going to result in bloodshed, and right now Gwen would want that. While all Souko wanted was to see the goth bitch bleed more. There was something quite strangely satisfying in her mind about the idea of Gwen all red and crushed naked on the floor. As Gwen came in with the chair and spoke, Souko would take a step back. Instead she would wait. She had a feeling that Gwen was going to charge at her with the chair, and so Souko would duck down in her stance, waiting for Gwen to for it. Once Gwen was in range, Souko would fire up with a nasty and brutal uppercut to the breasts, to try and wind and destabilise Gwen enough to get her to fall back and drop the chair.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Gwen was surprised that Souko would just let her get back into the ring whit the chair in hand as the goth would slam the chair into the canvas. ''Come on Souko i thought you were gonna leave me all bloodied and broken in this ring if i dared to get back up''taunted Gwen hoping to taunt her opponent to rush at her as she had the chair in hand. So as Gwen stared her opponent down it seemed neither wanted to attack the other head as the goth knew she needed to make the first strike. So as Gwen would run forward she would stop in the middle of the ring before turning around to rush towards the ropes wanting to use the momentum to gain more speed as she would get as close to her opponent as possible before trying to slide out of the ring hoping the chair would connect against Souko knees to knock the girl down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Gwen could try all she liked, She was not going to fall for that attack so easily. Souko knew that her survival was based on being calm and collected. There was going to be no advantage to running around and making rash decisions. Besides, Souko wanted to make a point about not getting hit by the chair. Gwen seemed to adopting that attitude too, Deciding to back away when she got halfway at running towards Souko. But it seemed that was only to speed up and come back at Souko. She wasn't going to have this though, As Gwen ducked down to leave the ring, Souko would jump up, letting the chair got under her legs. Landing back on her feet Souko turned around and smirked towards Gwen. Did she really think she stood a chance?

Walking over to the edge of the ring, Souko climbed up the ropes, balancing herself for a second before jumping off the top rope, heading towards Gwen, trying to splash into her and send her crashing into the cold floor, once again disarming her of the chair again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next