Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 am

Selynda as Aqua accepted her hand shake. "Let's have some fun, Aqua." Selynda said before she would release the handshake. Selynda and Aqua would circle each other. The AFW crowd would cheer as they watched, both of the naked women prepare to battle it out again in the tiebreaker. Both of them were looking for an opening. "Alright, let's do this." Selynda said before she closed the distance between herself and Aqua. Once she was close the Wonder Babe would try to wrap her arms around Aqua's waist so Selynda could lock Aqua in a Bearhug to try to gain an advantage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua - Page 7 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls POW Match: Selynda Star vs Aqua

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 am

Aqua would circle her opponent, trying to keep up, but she was still exhausted from her orgasm as the two girls circled each other. Suddenly, Selynda charged Aqua and put her into a bear hug, pressing her sweaty naked body against Aqua's. Aqua Groaned out as she put pressure onto the voice actress's midsection, forcing Aqua to groan out in pain.
"G...get off of me!" Aqua would cry out as she raised her elbow and tried to strike the blonde's head repeatedly.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:51 am

Selynda and Aqua's naked bodies were pressed against each other in the Bearhug. The fans could really see the difference in body types between the women. Selynda's tanned muscular body, and Aqua's petite creamy body. The AFW fans were enjoying this contest, and Selynda was enjoying the current situation. Both women have given up a hentai fall to their opponent, and they both were sweating. However, Selynda had the Bearhug locked in on Aqua. Selynda's breasts would overwhelm the the high school student's breasts, and Selynda was enjoying their bodies grinding against each others. "Why would I get off, if I'm having fun? Dah, Rgh, AHH!!" Selynda said before Aqua would repeatedly elbow Selynda weakening her grip and bringing Selynda down to one knee. Aqua seemed to have the advantage, and she was now going to capitalize.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 am

As Aqua's elbows connected, she was able to drop her opponent to her knee. Aqua would then push her opponent off her to get some distance before roundhouse kicking the blonde in the face in an attempt to drop her on her back.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:39 am

Selynda was dazed from the elbows, and then Aqua measured her target. Then Aqua's foot made a sickening SMACK!!! sound as Aqua's roundhouse kick clocked Selynda in the side of the head. "Ugh..." Selynda groaned before she collapsed on back first onto the canvas. Selynda would take deep breathes as she tried to recover, and Aqua seemed ready to keep up the pressure on the Wonder Babe.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:14 am

Aqua was actualy quite impressed that she was able to drop her opponent so quickly! Aqua would blush again as she fell to her knees and pressed her naked body against Seynda, the two woman's breast pressed up against each other as Aqua tried to take side control and keep her opponent down. As she would, she would take her silky, creamy, thin, magical fingers and tried to enter the Hollywood star's sex and massage it.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:39 am

Selynda was down, and trying to get her bearings, as Aqua pinned down the Wonder Babe in side control. Selynda would feel Aqua's breasts on top of her's, and Selynda knew she was in for some pleasure. Aqua would lower her hand down to Selynda's pussy, and begin to finger the Wonder Babe in the center of the ring. "Mmmm...Ooooh Yea!!...Ugh..." Selynda moaned lewdly as Aqua's fingers massaged her pussy. Selynda was getting turned on as Aqua had her way with the Wonder Babe, and who could blame her. Selynda was still trying to recover from the Roundhouse Kick as Aqua gave the AFW crowd a show.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 am

Aqua would get into the mount and play with her opponents sex. Aqua had to do something to finish this quickly before Selynda had an opportunity to get out. Aqua would Fake a moan, half to help get the twenty-six year old woman to get more horny, half to let the fans get what they wanted. "Do.... Do you like this? Babe?" Aqua would say while blushing a deep red and being quite embarrassed.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:41 am

Selynda was moaning lewdly, and Aqua was having her way with the Wonder Babe. Selynda knew a fake moan when she heard one, and it was for the spectacle of the match for the AFW fans. Selynda knew want she had to do to get out of this situation. Selynda's pussy was admittedly getting wetter. "Y-YES!...OOOOHHH YES!!!! I-I'M..." Selynda moaned lewdly to try to convince Aqua that she was about to orgasm. Then Selyna would shift her weight so she would be on top of Aqua in side control.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:00 am

Aqua would smile as she heard her opponent moaning lewdly. She would put more weight into the fingering, trying to finish this, which gave Selynda the opportunity to shift her body and roll Aqua up and put the high school student on her back. "Wha....?
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next