Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Angel

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Chelsea vs Angel - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Angel

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 28, 2016 8:22 am

She blocked her knee attempt partially but then took the time to actualy try and mock her anout as she threw another punch jist as she did. Her blow tagged Chelsea bit otherwise made her grunt as she pressed her attack When Angle coughed and was left defenseless. Chelsea grabbed her and pulled her in for more knees that she likely wouldn't block. "Ill hit whatever I please." She said, emphazing each word with a knee.

After this Chelsea figured Angel wouldnt be in much shape to protest her next move as she grabbed one of her arms and pulled her down to the mat with it before hookinging her legs around it before grabbng Angel's face and puling her in for her Chelsea crossface submission hold.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 28, 2016 2:26 pm

"ugh...!" Angel coughed when each knee struck her, Angel was not really beaten up but she did knew her body and her body ran out of fuel to put up a fight. She offered resistance but in the end Angel would be pulled to the mat and into a crossface submission hold " fuck!" Angel groaned as she hats to tap out to a move she much rather be Ko'ed or pinned.

Upper back burning with pain her neck being yanked back wards, Angel hated this to her submitting is never an answer but even her anger was to weak to do anything she had not choice which Angel didn't like. "ugghh you....did good so...I'll..... give you.... ugh ....the win ....but next time...... I'm kicking.....your ass!." Angel said through the pain befor she tapped on the ring and the ref signal for the bell to end the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Chelsea pulled the submission hold as hard as she could, making sure there truly was no chance of her opponent finding a way out and escaping just beciase she got cocky. Angel still found the time to talk but it was mostly just threats before she conceded and gave Cheksea the win.

Chelsea realesed the hold instantly, there was no point and hurting her opponet further as she stood up and had her hand raised. "That was a fun match I suppose, but rip anything my family made for me again, and Ill just kncik you unconconcious." She warned as she left the ring to high five her fans on the way down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat May 28, 2016 4:17 pm

Angel got up slowly as she clapped for Chelsea " yeah and i tought we could be friends afterwards tho." Angel said but Chelsea left Getting her bikini top angel would start to walk out of the arena. She needed to rest as well as think about how she lost and train again, the match was her lost but she wonder if she gave it her all befor hand would she be the one that won. Angel shrugged the the question two things were for sure tho she was hungry and wanted a rematch with Chelsea.

winner by submission: Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7